Calla Lilies

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hey guys I'm gonna update my other stories but I just got an idea for this chapter so I thought I might as well right it first for u guys ^^


Your POV

I wonder where Jaehyo is gonna take me? I hope it's a place with food cause I am starving! Because of him I didn't even get to eat breakfast yet. My stomach growled really loudly and I blushed.

"I guess someone's hungry" Jaehyo said chuckling.

"Hey, your the one who dragged me out of my apartment without letting me have breakfast first" I said criss crossing my arms.

"Oh right. Sorry...now that I think about it, I didn't eat breakfast either. Oh! I know this great cafe we can go to. It's not far from here. Let's go!" Jaehyo says excitedly. I pretend to think about it and said yes to the idea. Jaehyo quickly makes a turn and we were soon in front of the cafe.

"Omg, this place is so cute!" I said happily.

"it's pretty small but it makes some pretty good sandwiches"

"Soo, I'm gonna have a sandwich for breakfast?" I said giggling.

"Yah, they have breakfast sandwiches too"

"Ok sure" I said sarcastically, pulling his arm towards the door.

We got inside and we quickly sat at a table. We started about random things, like about our childhood stories and all that. I even shared the time when me and Yoseob getting fresh honey, and I mean FRESH. It involved me, Yoseob, a bee hive, and a bat. Do I have to say what happened next? Anyways the waitress finally gave us menus, well then again it's only been like 10 minutes. As I looked through the menu I realized that this cafe was more like a mini restaurant. I suddenly got a text and i looked at my phone.

YAH! GET UR BACK TO YOUR APARTMENT RIGHT NOW!! Yoseob...

Why? I'm having breakfast right now...

JUST DO IT!!

I sighed knowing I can't win against Yoseob.

When the waitress came back Jaehyo ordered for me.

"Two bagels with cream cheese" the waitress wrote the order down on her notepad.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"Oh and two lattes" Jaehyo said and smiled.

"Can you make my bagel and latte to go please?" I asked and she nodded before leaving.

"Why? Leaving already? I thought we were spending the day together?" Jaehyo said pouting.

"Sorry maybe next time. My best friend wants to talk to me back at my apartment. I have to go, sorry" I said standing up. The waitress called me towards the counter and I walked over. I grabbed my bagel and latte and paid for them. I also paid for Jaehyo's to make up for leaving him, even though it's probably not enough.

"Take your time, I paid for yours too. Again, I'm so sorry" I said and walked out of the cafe leaving Jaehyo to eat by himself. I continued to walk and I just realized I don't know where I am and how to get home. I sighed and decided to take the bus home.

Yoseob POV

I stopped pacing and sat down on the couch, clutching onto my phone. I kept looking at the time.

"Why can't she get here any faster?!" I shouted. I placed my phone on the coffee table right next to the bouquet of calla lilies. 

*Flashback*

I decided to pay a surprise visit to ~~~~~'s place. I'm so bored. I hope she's still home, or else I'm gonna die from boredom. I walked up the stairs to her apartment and I stopped a few feet away to see a bouquet of calla lilies. I quickly ran up to her apartment door and picked up the bouquet. There was no card but I could tell in an instant who it come from.

I quickly took out the spare key of ~~~~~'s apartment, don't ask how I got it, out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I walked inside and placed the bouquet on the coffee table. I ran around her apartment to see of she was home. Seeing she wasn't, I took out my phone from my pocket and quickly texted ~~~~~ to get her home now!

*Flashback end*

I can't handle this by myself, I need the others help too. I quickly grab my phone and text the other members for an emergency group meeting at ~~~~~'s house. Well everyone except Kikwang of course. Luckily, they didn't have any schedules today too.

It only took them 10 minutes to get here. They barged in through the door in a panic, thinking something happened to ~~~~~. Well, duh, of course they would. Why would I have a group meeting in ~~~~~'s apartment?

"What the heck Yoseob, why are we having a group meeting at ~~~~~'s place?" Doojoon asked sighing.

"Yea I thought something seriously bad happened to noona or something" Dongwoon added.

"And why didn't you invite Kikwang?" Junhyung asked.

"Because this involves ~~~~~ NOT Yura. Besides if Kikwang was here he would flip out about this" I said pointing to the bouquet. They all stared at the flowers.

"I know right? I found these outside ~~~~~'s door. There's no card or anything but I think I know who gave these flowers. All we need is ~~~~~ and then we can get this meeting started" I said leaning back onto the couch. Everyone sat down and we waited another 15 minutes in silence until ~~~~~ walked through the front door.

Your POV

After what seemed like forever, I finally reached the comfort of my apartment. I took the keys out of my bag, unlocked the door, and went inside. I gasped when I saw that all the guys were here, well not everyone but still seeing all them here was surprising they haven't been able to visit me lately.

"Yah, Yoseob I thought it was only you here, why is everyone else here now? You didn't make copies of my house key again did you?!" I asked walking towards Yoseob about ready to smack him in the head

"Calm down ~~~~~, Yoseob let us in. He wanted a group meeting at your place" Doojoon said trying to calm me down.

"Then why are you having it here and not at your dorm. Besides its not a complete group meeting, Kikwang isn't here" I said sittng down on the couch next to Yoseob.

"~~~~~ this topic is something that would totally make Kikwang go crazy" Yoseob said and I sighed.

"Then what does it have to do with me then?" everyone looks at me.

"What? Don't tell me is Haewon back?" I asked laughing, no one laughed and I stopped staring at everyone. I looked at Yoseob, his eyes darted to the coffee table then back at me. I looked over and saw a bouquet of calla lilies. My eyes were so big I was afraid they might pop out of their sockets.

"D-Don't worry ~~~~~! Just because there was a bouquet of calla lilies at your front door doesn't mean that Haewon is back!" Hyunseung said trying to reassure me it didn't come from who I think it did.

"Yeah! ~~~~~ it could be from anyone! It could have been from Kikwang!' Junhyung said.

"But, hyung, wasn't Kikwang busy all day because of his schedules?" Dongwoon interrupted and Junhyung punched him in the arm. I picked up the bouquet and stared at it some more before I finally said something.

"No, it was definitely Haewon. You all know I hate calla lilies. Even if you didn't have any schedules to do today, you wouldn't give me any" and they all nodded.

"He is the only other person I told, I used to like calla lilies. Also I remembered, I got a letter from him a couple weeks ago saying he was coming back. Of course I threw it away before I could even get to the part where he wrote when. There's no other person. Guys, Haewon's back" I continued in an obvious terrified tone.


Isn't this a rather longer update, so suspense. Who the heck is Haewon and what's gonna happen to your relationship with Kikwang?

I've decided not to make Jaehyo an official love rival for Kikwang. I decided to just keep a love triangle between him, you and Haewon. Srry to all you guys who wanted to see Jaehyo in full romance mode >o<"

Haewon: your not gonna make me into a complete psycho right?

Me: why would you ask that?

Haewon: because...you made Junho to be a nutcase in that story of yours about the reader being SHINee's housekeeper or whatever

Me: don't worry, Haewon, your not gonna be a nutcase like Junho, no offense you Junho fans. Your gonna be something else but not a nutcase

Haewon: oh okay...wait...WHAT?!

Me: subscribe and comment ^^