Haewon the what

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hey guys another update ^^ u guys probably want to know who Haewon is. Well I didn't want to spoil it in the title.

PS I am really into X-5 right now so I wanted him to be a part of this story =w="


Your POV

Okay, maybe I was a little too blunt and I'm jumping to conclusions, but seriously do they really have to react like this? Yoseob and Doojoon are running around screaming, blocking their ears before I could say anything else. Hyunseung and Junhyung weren't helping either, they look like they were gonna freakin' murder Yoseob and Doojoon.

"Yah! Who the heck is this Haewon guy? Haewon this! Haewon that! I swear if I don't know about this guy soon, I'm gonna go crazy!" Dongwoon screamed pulling on his hair. Everyone obviously heard him but they continued to scream and shout to avoid answering his questions.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled standing up. Everyone immediately became quiet. Hyunseung sighed,

"Just tell him ~~~~~. If not I might have to" Hyunseung said.

"Alright, knowing you, you might make the story more dramatic than it needs to be...Haewon is...my ex..."

"Oh your ex...wait what now!?" Dongwoon gasped.

"It was a long time ago before I met you guys. It was like back in highschool. My sister was still dating Kikwang, even back then they were still together. Anyways, me, my sister, and Haewon were childhood friends. Well Haewon was more like my sisters stalker. I had a little crush on him so when he got rejected by Yura, I took advantage of the moment and confessed my feelings. He accepted and we started dating. The next day Yura and Kikwang had a big fight and they separated. To spite Kikwang she asked out Haewon and then Haewon broke up with me to be with Yura. Obviously she dumped him the minute she and Kikwang got back together. Haewon tried to apologize to me but I was already hurt so I transferred schools and I never saw him again. Last I heard he was supposed to be studying in America but I guess he's taking a break" I said sighing and Dongwoon came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Aww Dongwoon-ah, it's okay I don't like Haewoon anymore" I said patting his head.

"It's not that it's just...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND ALREADY!" Dongwoon yelled and I broke out of the hug.

"Yah, did you think I was going to be forever alone?"

"YES!" Dongwoon replied and I hit his shoulder.

"~~~~~ was actually pretty popular back in her highschool days" Yoseob said.

"And how do you know this hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Well, remember when ~~~~~ said she transferred schools to be away from Haewon? That school she transferred to happened to be my school! That's where we first met" Yoseob explained.

"Okay enough with the past, we need to talk about what were gonna do about this" Doojoon said pointing at the bouquet.

"Doojoon's right guys" I said.

"Okay, one; we don't tell Kikwang anything about today, and two; just act like you normally do around Kikwang the less suspicious he is the better" Yoseob suggested and everybody nodded. With that everybody left my apartment and went back to their dorm. After everybody left I quickly ran up to my room and changed into my pajamas. I turned off the lights, jumped onto my bed and I just layed there staring up at the ceiling. Luckily, I had no plans tomorrow so I could just sleep in. Somehow I was able to fall asleep even though there was a possibility Haewon returned.

NEXT MORNING

With the sound of my alarm, I woke up and turned it off. I saw that it was still 8 AM and I could still sleep for a couple of more hours but I decided to get up anyway. Wanting to see if I received any mail, I plut on my jacket and walked outside. I felt something underneath my foot as I stepped out the door. I looked down and I saw that their was a bunch of calla lilies on the ground.

"The hell?" I looked over to my left in the direction of the stairs and I saw that their was not only a pile of calla lilies their was a trail of them too. I followed the trail down the stairs and to the lobby where the mailboxes were. I continued to follow when suddenly the trail stopped...at my mailbox...I looked upward and I saw that my mailbox looked somewhat stuffed. I took out the key and unlocked the mailbox. I slowly opened and a bunch of calla lilies flowed out of the mailbox, with a letter. Seeing that I didn't have any new mail, I picked up the letter and walked back to the apartment, with all the calla lilies in my arms.


Yay finally and update! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Stay tuned for maybe u guys might find out the reason ~~~~~ hates calla lilies, in more detail! Subscribe and Comment!!! >w<