Surprise Visit

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hey sorry I haven't updated in months. Thanks to those subscribers who stayed with me and this story. You guys are awesome!

anyways on wit the story.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. 'ugh. Can't I sleep in once in my life' I thought as I sat up and looked at my phone to find I had a text message. I looked at who sent it, "Pretty Cookie? Wtf, who is that" I said trying to think who I could have possibly put that name as in my phone. After a couple minutes I remembered that I gave my phone number to Jaehyo. I looked at the text message from Jaehyo.

Hey want to go out on a date today? (AN This is gonna be Jaehyos text message color)

I quickly replied, obviously, with a no. Right after I sent the text I got another text saying

awww why not? It's not like you have a boyfriend. Wait...do you have a boyfriend?

After I read the text I thought about it. Is Kikwang my boyfriend? Or is he Yura's? I thought about this for a couple minutes then I suddenly got another text.

Hello? U still there?

I realized I never replied.

Yeah, I'm sill here and whether I have a boyfriend or not is non of your business.  I texted and hit send.

Well, wanna hang with me anyway?

Idk, I don't really think its a good idea for me to hang with you today

Well too late

I looked at Jaehyo's text confused. What does he mean by that? I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and opened it seeing a smiling Jaehyo. "Sooo, you gonna go or what?" Jaehyo asks me. I sighed and said "Fine" pushing him out the door so this day can just end already. "Your really gonna go out with me dressed like that?" Jaehyo asked pointing at my attire. "Wha-" I looked down at myself and I saw I was still in my pajamas! I shrieked and ran back inside towards my room to change.

I looked myself in the mirror and gave myself the 'ok' and headed downstairs grabbing my bag. I walked into the living room to see Jaehyo chilling on my couch sleeping and I giggled a little bit. "Yah! Let's go!" I yelled in Jaehyo's ear to wake him up. Jaehyo fell off the couch and I laughed at him, while helping him up. "Yah! Stop laughing at me" Jaehyo yelled. I walked toward the door and said "Come on, let's go". I walked out the door and Jaehyo followed. I locked the door and Jaehyo grabbed my hand pulling me towards his car.

SOMEONES POV

I can't believe I'm back here again. I thought I would never come back, hopefully ~~~~~ will forgive me and take me back. She probably won't but if she does I'm gonna try my best and make it work this time! I think this is the right apartment building...hopefully. Wait is that ~~~~~? Yeah that is her! I started to run towards her but then I noticed that there was a guy with her. I stopped running and I stared at the two happily holding hands. I guess ~~~~~ got a new boyfriend. Well, I figured she would have moved on by now. I looked down at the bouquet of calla lilies I was gonna give her. I slowly walked up the stairs to ~~~~~ apartment and placed the bouquet at the door. I looked at the door one last time before I left thinking, I'm sorry ~~~~~ but I'm gonna get you back into my life whether you like it or not.


Well this is a small quick update. Who's the mysterious person I wonder? :3

Possible love square? Maybe...

anyways srry I'm gonna update some of my stories this weekend since my finals are coming in 2 weeks so I'm gonna be pretty busy until then.

Choi Minho: Yah, can I hug you now?

Me: No, I'm talking to my subbies and readers right now maybe later

Minho: You said that an hour ago!

Me: Well now, you have to wait till tomorrow!

Minho: NOOOOOOOOOO! *Runs off somewhere*

Me: *plugs ears* well anyways subscribe and comment! ^w^