Why am I doing this?!

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

First Chappie :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I was sitting down on the couch with my 'boyfriend' Lee Kikwang watching tv. He's not even my real boyfriend! He's my twin sister's boyfriend. Yeah I'm confused aboout it too it all started with that one night...

*Flashback*

I'm soooooo bored my bestfriend won't even answer my calls! He should know that I'm bored right now. Me and Yoseob have this special thing when no matter how far apart we are we can alway's tell when were bored. So he should be getting my bored vibe now...I heard a knock on the door. I got up to go to the door. "Who is it?" I know the smartest thing to do was not open the door but I was pissed. This person decides to knock on my door at 11 o' clock at night should be ready to get a yelling of a life time so I opened the door only to get a great big hug from, Lee Kikwang?! Why is Yura's boyfriend here?! (AN: ok I might do this alot so to clear thing's up. Your twin sister, Yura, is dead) Ok now I'm confused. Kikwang finally let's go of me and I saw my bestie Yoseob. I ran up to him and hugged him. Kikwang got a litle jealous "Yah! Yura your boyfriend is over here!" Kikwang shouted looking a little agitated. Wait...did he just call me Yura?! but Yura is dead! I looked up at Yoseob gave a 'wtf' face. He told me he''l tell me in the kitchen. I just decided to play along and faced Kikwang. "I'm sorry oppa. Let me get something warm for you guys to drink. It must have been cold. Kikwang you sit down on the couch, and Yoseob oppa can you help me in the kitchen" I said trying to sound like Yura. It seems Kikwang bought it and went to the couch while Yoseob and I went to the kitchen. "What's going on here?!" I guietly yelled. "Okay okay let me explain! Kikwang...you know Yura's boyfriend, ever since Yura died he's been in denial. He's not moving on! He still thinks Yura's alive. Ever since he saw a picture of you, he thinks Yura's alive and that she is you. Please play along just for a year okay? Than break it off. If he finds out in the middle and moves on to the real you great! But if it's been a year break it off and he can move on officialy since Yura being dead isn't a very good breakup right?" Yoseob pleaded. UGH! I hate it when he uses logic. "Alright I'll play along but it's hard to be Yura. I'm the total opposite of her personality, but I'll try. Just for my bestie" It won't be that hard right? I mean Yura told me everything that was about Kikwang. I should be good in that but I no nothing about Yura that Kikwang has seen and not me...

*Flashback end*

Kikwang had fallen asleep on my lap. I brushed his hair and he instinctly smile on my lap. I sighed, it's only for one year. I can do this. It's for the best that I make this year memorable for Kikwang...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! First Chappie done! XD

This was just flashback central, but hope you enjoyed it ^^