Kind (Warm)

Save Me (I Got You)

Mark woke up late since last night he finished he work pretty late than usual. He went to shower and he peek outside to see if Jinyoung is home. He saw the younger stood with a cup on his hand and book on the other hand at the balcony. Mark wanted to laugh at how fake Jinyoung look but he found it interesting to see Jinyoung being a candy to his eyes early in the morning. Mark left to shower and remember to tease his husband about it later.

Jinyoung changed his position and sighed.

“Which position look good on Mark eyes?” Jinyoung put the book on the tea table and act with only the cup.

“No, I need to look educated.” He takes the book and put the cup on the table.

“What am I actually doing?” Jinyoung covered his face with the book.

Jinyoung had prepared a breakfast for Mark and he wanted to look cool so he tried to pose how to greet Mark. He ended up laid on the couch and read his book.

 

                Mark came out from the room and he saw Jinyoung lost into his book to acknowledge his present, so he head to kitchen himself and smiled to see beef soup and rice prepared on the dining table. He heated the soup and went to join Jinyoung in the living room.

“I thought you are having an early morning photoshoot at the balcony before.” Mark took Jinyoung’s coffee and Jinyoung rolled his eyes, could not believe Mark saw his stupid pretending act.

“Shut up.” Jinyoung back to read his book and Mark found Jinyoung being shy is his happiness.

The ring from the microwave made Jinyoung stood up and went to kitchen. Mark felt sorry that Jinyoung might feel responsible toward him when he hate Mark to heart. Mark followed Jinyoung to the kitchen and the younger already do the plating for him. Jinyoung about to go back to his reading spot but Mark grabbed his wrist and pointed to the chair in front of him.

“Jinyoung, are you free tomorrow?” Mark asked when Jinyoung sat on the chair.

“Yes. It Sunday but Bambam and Yugyeom not able to hangout because Jaebum had an oversea schedule.” Jinyoung explained and Mark nodded.

“Jackson and Youngjae wanted to visit our house. They wanted to meet you.” Jinyoung remember meeting the two only for a few times during their preparation for wedding and wedding day.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and nodded his head.

“Seem likes we need to buy groceries then.” Mark smiled when he heard Jinyoung answered.

 “I will tell them later and we can buy groceries together after you finished your book.” Mark knew Jinyoung tend to read a book a day at least.

Jinyoung looked at Mark, he noticed that Mark could see through him. Mark possibly able to list down his habits by now.

“You really something.” Jinyoung muttered slowly with his breathed and smirked.

“What are you saying?” Mark frowned.

“Nothing.” Jinyoung left the kitchen and read his book. The longer he talked with Mark the more he wanted to stay by his side. It’s so unfair for a good man likes him to be tie by someone likes him.

 

 

Jinyoung and Mark went to the nearest market. Mark pushed the trolley while Jinyoung put the ingredients for tomorrow party. They walked together and eyes ignored that’s people are staring at them. Mark giggled when Jinyoung cutely asked for discount from the butcher. The lasdies around them praised Jinyoung for his negotiating skill.

“You got a good wife there.” The ahjumma patted Mark shoulder and Jinyoung shook his head when he heard the words ‘wife’.

“Yes, my wife always the best.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung waist, teased the already pouted man.

Jinyoung nudged Mark and walked to another section. Mark lets Jinyoung walked and his heart deeply hurt. No matter how many people said Jinyoung is perfect for him but Mark is not perfect for Jinyoung. He only see Jaebum. Mark then followed Jinyoung but he saw the younger stopped from walking when a woman standing in front of him.

“Chaeyeon, I don’t want to make a scene here, so please let’s pass by each other without getting hurt.” Mark was standing behind Jinyoung because he knew something might happen.

Chaeyeon looked at Jinyoung and shook his head.

“You looked happy. Dad probably want to get you back so take good care of your husband.” Chaeyeon winked at Mark and Jinyoung hold his fist.

“Don’t worry…” Mark about to calm Jinyoung not to worry but he saw Jinyoung anger eyes.

“I refused to let you hurt because of me.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and Mark heart beat fast. He saw Jinyoung’s determine eyes and something was there, not hate but warm.

Jinyoung turned silent when they ride the car, Mark understand the younger must be taking the word from Chaeyeon seriously.

“Baby, I’ll let Youngjae works as my guard if that will make you less worried.” Mark held Jinyoung hands.

Jinyoung squeezed Mark’s hand and smiled appeared on his face.

“Be careful hyung. Dad is not joking when he said something. If something happen to you when I’m not here, I’ll blame myself forever.” Jinyoung felt Mark lips on his cheek right after he had finished his word.

“You are not responsible to any of your adopted father works. You are someone I love, keep that in mind.” Mark back to focus on his drive while Jinyoung still blushing heart due to Mark sweet confession.

Jinyoung could give up everything if that can save Mark from hurting. Mark is the kind person that he ever met and he don’t want to lost it.

 

Jackson and Youngjae come later that afternoon when Jinyoung still prepared for the dessert. Mark was helping him and the two for being so good to Jinyoung. They told Jinyoung how Mark hate to cook when they live together back in LA. Jinyoung only smiles, he not easily open up to new people so he don’t really start a conversation.

“Jinyoung since you marry Mark, he never stop praises you to his colleagues.” Jackson remember Mark’s secretary told him about Mark new habit to brag about Jinyoung.

“Guys…” Mark pushed the two away from the kitchen but he knew better how Jackson love to being stubborn.

Jackson ran to Jinyoung and hid behind him.

“Jackson…” Mark called and he heard Jinyoung laughed.

“Lets him stay here. I can listen to your embarrassing story.” Jinyoung took out chocolate lava from oven.

Jackson raised one of his brow and grinned as a win sign. Mark left Jinyoung and Jackson in the kitchen while he prepared the dining table with Youngjae.

“Jinyoung-ah, thanks for taking care of Mark.” Jackson received a frowned from Jinyoung.

“He is my husband, Jackson.” Jinyoung back to bake another chocolate lava.

“He is rich and love by Mama and Papa but he is so young when he had to take the company responsibility and take care of Mama. Mama always stay in hospital since Mark enter high school, so he do all the house chores himself while taking care of Mama. He never complain but we knew he struggled back then.” Jackson looked at Jinyoung who was trying to act that the fact not affect him.

Jinyoung did not comment back but he could not hide his sympathy over Mark.

“After you leave he gonna be lonely. Please give him a chance to love you.” Jackson patted Jinyoung shoulder and walked to join Mark and Youngjae.

Jinyoung sighed.

“That’s why I’m not the one for a kind hearted Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung carried the dessert to the dining table when everything done.

“Jinyoung, I’ll guard Mark with my heart. Don’t worry.” Youngjae giggled and he saw Jinyoung bits his lip, because Mark sure had told him everything that happened that day.

“Jinyoung, if anything happen to Mark, we not gonna stand still and we want you to support us too.” Jackson gave Jinyoung a hopeful smile and Mark looked at Jinyoung, who was looking at him.

“Everything for my husband.” Jinyoung said and Mark sure by now that Jinyoung was looking at him with a different feeling.

They had a tea after lunch, and Mark sat next to Jinyoung. Jackson and Youngjae could see how Mark love Jinyoung by the way he looked at him. They yet to confirm about Jinyoung feeling but compare to before he seem to be a little warm and sweet. They saw how he pouted at Mark teased and quarrel sweetly about small thing.

“Thanks for a great lunch, Jinyoung.” Jackson said and Youngjae said the same.

“You are a great husband to my best friend.” Youngjae could not hide his thankful heart toward Jinyoung.

“We can have a lunch together before I’m leaving to Canada. I’ll invite Yugyeom and Bambam to come.” Jinyoung smiled.

After the two back, Mark helps Jinyoung with the dishes.

“Do you really need to go to Canada?” Mark asked and it shocked Jinyoung that Mark asked him again.

“Mark, we talked about it before.” Jinyoung hate how his heart feel hesitate to go by now.

“I don’t want to be far from someone I love. It hard for me to let you stay there alone.” Mark said the truth because he could feel Jinyoung feeling for him had change.

Silent. Jinyoung continue to wash the dishes.