Feeling (Giving)

Save Me (I Got You)

The next morning Mark woke up without Jinyoung beside him. He left alone on the empty bed. A long sighed came out from his lips and he took the towel and head to bathroom. When he finished shower, he saw an iron clothes hang right in front of his closet. The clothes even had a match with his necktie and Mark smiled. He brushed his wet hair and open the room door, he saw Jinyoung in the living room doing the plating for breakfast.

“Are you going to college today?” Mark asked and Jinyoung turned around meeting Mark half- body.

“Yeah, I’m hungry. Can you prepare yourself as fast as you can?” Jinyoung gave a cold treatment again and Mark nodded understand the younger did not have any intention to being nice to him.

They had a breakfast together and Mark offered to drop Jinyoung at his place.

“I buy the house next to you. From today onward, I’ll stay there.” Jinyoung gave a tired face upon Mark word.

“That not my business and what happened yesterday is out of my conscientious. I still hate you.” Jinyoung opened the door and left Mark without a goodbye or thanks.

Mark took a deep breathed and comfort his own feeling. Jinyoung closed his house door and touched his heart.

“What is this feeling?” Jinyoung muttered.

Jinyoung woke up this morning in Mark warms arms, and it felt safe. Mark tights hugged gave Jinyoung heart warmed up. He never feel like this even when Jaebum hugged him on the bed. What he was feeling before, it was not the same as what he felt this morning and it scared him. Jinyoung tried to maintain his way of talking afraid if Mark able to catch his change.

“Two more weeks. You can do it.” Jinyoung changed his clothes and left to campus. Since, Jaebum felt angry with his attitude at the wedding he instructed Bambam and Yugyeom to leave Jinyoung.

Jinyoung entered his lectures and people start to wonder why no guard around him, today. Jinyoung start to feel free and he head to library during his break.

“Can I seat here?” Jinyoung looked up from his book and shocked to see Mark in front of him.

“How did you able to enter my college library?” Jinyoung shocked.

Mark shows a visitor pass.

“Visit pass for a husband who want to invite his own husband to lunch.” Mark grinned even though he expected Jinyoung to shoo him away.

“Sorry, I can’t.” Jinyoung tidy up his thing and ready to leave when Mark held his hand.

“Just for two weeks before you leave this country. The director told me while I’m settling your university documentation today. He told me that it’s a no need for me to change all the guardian info because I can change it when you register to your new university in Canada.” Mark words made Jinyoung felt guilty. He wanted to tell Mark himself today but now the older might thought he want to run from him.

“Please don’t ask for divorce, Jinyoung-ah. I’ll let you study. I won’t force you to love me too.” Mark continued. He tried his best to give Jinyoung freedom even he could not hide how much he afraid to lose Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turned back to see Mark and he unintentionally hurt someone who tried so hard to give him happiness.

“Let’s go. I have class at 4PM.” Jinyoung said and Mark smiled bitterly.

 

 

The ride to the restaurant made Jinyoung suffocated. Mark let the music accompany their silent. Mark stopped at his office for a while and Jinyoung saw Mark carried a document when he back to the car.

“This is money that Mama save for you. I know you won’t accept my helps so, that money all belong to you. 30% of the shared from the company also under your name. I’ve transferred all of it to you. The house in LA also under our name. One day, I’ll bring you there.” Mark said and Jinyoung surprised how he could suddenly become a millionaire.

“Mark…” Jinyoung about to refuse but Mark start the engine and they were going to the restaurant.

Jinyoung study Mark face and he could only be grateful to be marry to someone as handsome and kind as Mark.

“Don’t you feel it a waste that you and I got married? You can get a better wife or husband than  I am?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark smirked.

“I know but Mama non-stop chattering about how beautiful you are maybe give me a bad eyes sight to look at others.” Mark saw Jinyoung blusing red upon his answered.

Jinyoung looked outside to recover from the heat on his face.

“Why Canada?” Mark asked.

“No valid reason. If I’m not marry to you. I’m planning to stay there.” Jinyoung answered easily.

“Can I come to visit?” Mark finally asked the question that he really want to say since he know about it.

Jinyoung took a few seconds before nodding.

“Yes.” Jinyoung added to confirm Mark that he is welcome to visit him.

“Thanks.” Mark felt relieve, at least Jinyoung gave him a chance.

They arrived at the restaurant and Mark intertwined their hands. Jinyoung don’t feel like he want to argue with Mark at the five star restaurant entrance.

“Welcome, Mr. Tuan and Mr. Park. Newlywed lunch table is ready there.” Mark smiled and Jinyoung giggled at the said newlywed table.

Jinyoung and Mark about to sit when they heard a familiar voice.

“Jinyoung?”

“Jaebum hyung?”

Mark pulled Jinyoung behind him when Jaebum tried to reach for him. Chaeyeon could sense the tense between the three of them.

“You ruined my wedding.” Jaebum glared at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung laughed.

“And you ruined my life. A good for nothing men. Coward!” Jinyoung harshly said and Jaebum who knows unable to control his anger pushed Mark and pulled Jinyoung collar.

Mark stood up and pulled Jaebum away from Jinyoung.

“Let’s go.” Jaebum felt Chaeyeon held his hand and Jaebum cool down.

“Ah, here. Your gift. I don’t need it.” Jinyoung threw the house key and Jaebum cursed.

“Let see how long you can act that way to me, Jinyoungie…” Jaebum left and Jinyoung felt his knees weak.

“Baby…” Mark called and Jinyoung looked up.

“If only he did not keep the letter. I could meet mother and you early. So, you won’t have to marry this broken, Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung cried.

“Let go back. I don’t think you able to eat now.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead and they left the restaurant. The manager apologised since he being ignorant about how Jinyoung and Jaebum had a misunderstanding.

 

 

Mark asked Youngjae, Jackson and Bambam to help move in Jinyoung’s thing into his house. Jinyoung was sitting on the couch, not in his right mind because of Jaebum.

“Hyung, are you okay? Do I need to call Yugyeom?” Bambam asked.

Jinyoung nodded and Bambam called Yugyeom. Mark was looking while tidy up Jinyoung thing in their house. Yugyeom comes after they finished unpack everything and Bambam that he tried to skip work.

“Do you need a hug?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung nodded.

The younger quickly pulled Jinyoung to snuggle closer. Sobbed could be hear coming from Jinyoung. Mark looked at Bambam and he gave a winked. Bambam grabbed Mark to the balcony, because Mark need to know.

“Are you jealous?” Bambam asked.

“Who won’t when his husband hugging another person?” Mark commented.

“Jinyoung hyung really love Yugyeom likes his own brother. Yugyeom is the place for him to find his home. Jaebum hyung is another story but I believed it not the same now. One day, he would open up to you and gave his whole. Even though three of us is the closest person next to Jinyoung hyung. He still doesn’t open up about everything. But I believe he had a new start with you.” Bambam gave the letter that Jaebum gave to Jinyoung before the wedding.