Hurt (Jealousy)

Save Me (I Got You)

The wedding bell will ring in few more months, but Jinyoung was staying at his apartment away from Mark. Mark tried to talk to him but Jinyoung ignored him most of the time during their meeting up. Bambam and Yugyeom remain as Jinyoung bodyguard since it's Jaebum last request to Mark.

"What are you thinking about?" Bambam sat in front of Jinyoung while Yugyeom ordered their foods. 

"I want to be free but why my heart still hurt?" Jinyoung tears his eyes from the window and look at Bambam.

"You need to open up for others. Mark hyung is a very good man." The mention of Mark name made Jinyoung smirked.

"I hate him. I hate him more than Dad." Jinyoung could hear Bambam sighed.

"He told you everything, Jinyoung. Your mother tried her best to find you but you already out from the village." Bambam did not understand why Jinyoung hate Mark. 

Jinyoung lets the younger comment left unanswerable.

"Here your Mac&Cheese and Americano." Yugyeom put the plate on the table and sat with the two.

"Here, Jaebum asked me to give to you." Jinyoung frown and took the card from Yugyeom.

Jinyoung opened the card and he read the word one by one. Without notice his tears was falling down and that's what Yugyeom and Bambam had expected.

"Same day. We are going to marry on the same day." Jinyoung wiped the tears and tried not to sob.

"He love you. He always love you." Yugyeom said and Jinyoung nodded.

"We have an ill fate." Jinyoung traces his finger along Jaebum name. He miss him a lots.

Bambam and Yugyeom could only gave a sympathy look. Mark is a great person but Jinyoung hate his mother for leaving him, so he closed his heart to get to know Mark. When Mark come to meet him in the apartment, Jinyoung ignored him and Mark ended up back to his suite without even a word was coming from Jinyoung lips. 

 

 

Mark never thought that he would marry a person that supposed to be his brother, but he don't hate it because Jinyoung is someone he attracted to from the day they met. Even if Jinyoung hate the fact that Mark is someone who was raised by his mother who left him, Mark always understand him. That evening, Mark went to Jinyoung apartment to give him something. He rang the bell and Jinyoung opened the door. Mark could smell the vanilla scent from Jinyoung's body, maybe the younger just finish his shower. No words from Jinyoung but he let him in.

"Can we talk?" Mark asked when he saw Jinyoung want to go to his room.

Jinyoung shrugged and took a seat on the couch while Mark sat in front of him. Jinyoung took a glanced toward Mark from a corner of his eyes. Mark always look perfect but whenever he look at Mark, Jinyoung felt betrayed by his own mother. He felt his heart being stabbed.

"If you are not saying anything, i have another thing to do." Jinyoung said. 

Mark looked at Jinyoung, eyes full with care. Mark took his case and pulled out a red velvet box. Jinyoung not too naive not to know what inside it. He gulped but wait for Mark to explain. Slowly, Mark took a breathed and opened the box. A very beautiful ring was inside and it a simple gold ring with a half heart. 

"I don't want to make us less special from others. This should suit you well because i asked Jaebum about the size before i bought it. It's our engagement ring." Mark spoke out and Jinyoung bit his lips. 

Jinyoung remember, back during his school day when Jaebum bought him a ring just to avoid people to go near him. A very obvious IJ initial crave at the outer side. 

"Of course, he perfectly knew my ring finger size." Jinyoung about to take the box but Mark held his hand and put it on his finger. 

"I know it suit you." Mark let go off Jinyoung hand after that because he could feel the younger uncomfortable with his touch. 

"Is thats all you want to say?" Jinyoung tried to hide his surprised with Mark sudden skinship.

Mark tried to be patient, he will wait until the day when Jinyoung will accept him.

"Your Dad told me that this apartment is a gift from Jaebum to you. So, if it not too much for you, can we stay in my suite after our marriage?" Jinyoung giggled.

"Definitely a no..." before Jinyoung could continue his word the door widely opened and Jaebum come inside the house.

All three of them look at each other as if all asking 'what are you doing here?'

"Jaebum-hyung..." Jinyoung called and Mark surprised at how soft that word out from Jinyoung's lips.

"Sorry, i thought that you are alone." Jaebum felt reality hit him. Now, Jinyoung belong to someone else.

Jinyoung quickly stood up and held Jaebum wrist before he able to get out.

"Stay in the my room. Wait for me." Jinyoung said as if Mark is nothing for Jaebum to worry about.

Jaebum followed Jinyoung who dragged him  into his room. Mark never felt likes  a loser, he took his case and went out from the house. Jinyoung and Jaebum surprised to hear the door closed.

"He must be angry." Jaebum looked at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung could only let a sighed.

"Let's him be." Jinyoung sat on the bed while Jaebum leant down.

Jaebum dragged Jinyoung into his arms. It has been few months since they met each other. Jaebum felt the tight hugged from Jinyoung.

"Dad, give me today a chance to meet you. After this, i cannot come to see you anymore." Jaebum told the truth.

Jinyoung looked up and stared at Jaebum eyes.

"Do you likes your future wife?" Jinyoung asked and Jaebum caress the younger cheeks.

"She a very good girl. Her name is Chaeyeon. Sweet and bubbly. I don't want to hurt her." Jinyoung nodded at Jaebum answered. He knew that was  the safest way Jaebum could say to him.

"Jinyoung, tonight...Can we..." before Jaebum said the full word. Jinyoung kissed him deeply, as if thats is the last time for him to think that Jaebum love him.

The next morning, Jinyoung woke up with no more Jaebum in the room and Jinyoung cried. It the end of his and Jaebum stories.

 

 

Mark called Jinyoung a week before the wedding but the younger did not picked up. He did not contact Jinyoung since the day he met Jaebum. He pass everything to Bambam and Jackson to deal with his fiance.

"Bambam, i tried to call Jinyoung but he did not pick up." Mark called Bambam eventhough he knew the boy busy at his wedding venue.

"Oh, he told me to tell you that he got a cold this morning. Sorry, that i forget to deliver it. So, he must be sleeping." Bambam got a message from Jinyoung this morning that he need to rest so, he not able to come to see the venue.

Mark took his car key and headed to Jinyoung's apartment. He remembered his stepmother take good care of him when he got cold. He stopped at the market before he went to Jinyoung's house.He rang the bell and the door opened after few minutes. Jinyoung face pale and he got mask on his face.

"I have told Bambam to tell you..." Jinyoung cough and Mark grabbed his wrist to couch.

"Sit here. I'll made you something." 

Jinyoung is too weak to argue so he just let Mark who carries groceries to his kitchen. He slowly back to drift in his sleep. Jinyoung felt someone wake him up, he saw Mark with an apron and gloves on both hands.

"Eat this. It will cool down your cold." Mark said and Jinyoung looked at the Yukgaejang on the table.

"Did you made it?" Jinyoung could not believed this multimillionaire from LA actually cook for him a Yukgaejang.

"Eat it before it cold. I need to clean my mess." Mark back to the kitchen and Jinyoung sips the soup.

Jinyoung remembered he eat this lots during his childhood days. Tears well out, this recipe must be from his mother. It's taste the same. Mark looked at Jinyoung who was sneezing maybe because of the spiciness or he recognised the recipes.

"How was it?" Mark sat next to his fiance.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and smiled.

"You know it cure me well." Jinyoung hardly approved Mark kindness but today, he felt thankful that he able to taste one of the thing he longing from his mother.

Mark took the empty bowl and proud that he able to make Jinyoung smile. At least, that smile not only reserve for Jaebum.