Thanks (Goodbye)

Save Me (I Got You)

Its two days before Jinyoung is leaving to Canada. He walked out from the college with a gloomy face. This morning he tried to find Mark in his room but the older has left the office. Since their talked that day, Mark and Jinyoung playing a silent game. Mark was working until late of night and leaving home early. Jinyoung is waiting for his driver and he saw the car coming to him.

"Oh, where is Uncle Cha?" Jinyoung asked since the man not his usual driver.

"He is not feeling well." Jinyoung saw the man who was in his 40s grinned. He did not have a good feeling since Mark did not informed him about it.

"I will call my husband for a while..." before Jinyoung could reach his phone, someone knock him and everything turned black.

 

 

Mark back to his home late at night and he surprised that no one at home. He knocked Jinyoung's room but no answered so he opened the door. It almost 1am in the morning and Jinyoung definitely would be home by now. Mark took his phone and called Bambam if Jinyoung stay with Yugyeom.

"Hyung, it's almost 1am in the morning and you just realise Jinyoung hyung not at home?" Bambam sat on the bed and Jackson stirred from sleeping.

Bambam quickly gave Jackson a sympathy looked and went to his closet, phone still on his ear.

"We kind of avoiding each other so i spent time in office." Mark told the truth and Bambam sighed.

"I'll lets Yugyeom knows. We expected this to happen anyway." Bambam muttered a goodbye to Jackson

"What do you meant?" Mark asked.

"Jaebum's father probably with him." Bambam word surprised Mark. He remember the warning from Chaeyeon.

Mark felt guilty that he broke his promised to protect Jinyoung.

"I'll ask Youngjae to help to look for him." Mark left his house and ended the call.

Times is running and he don't know what's Jaebum's psycho father would do. Jinyoung must be really afraid by now.

 

Jinyoung woke up in the luxury room that he believes only for VVIP. He checked his body and thankfully everything still attach. He stood up and opened the door of his room. He saw his dad and Nickhun was smiling toward him.

"Come here darling." Nickhun sweetly called and Jinyoung felt likes he wanted to vomit.

"What is this?" Jinyoung said from the place he was standing.

"Come here before i drag you with my own hand." Jaebum's father said to Jinyoung.

"Mark must be waiting for me. I need to go." Jinyoung took his bag on the table and headed to the door but he felt someone grabbed his wrist and pushed him onto the couch.

Jinyoung looked at the paper on the table.

"Divorce?" Jinyoung mouthed.

Nickhun laughed.

"Of course you need to divorce before marry me, pretty." Nickhun touched Jinyoung cheeks and his Dad laughed.

"NO! I'm not going to marry him." Jinyoung stood up and he tried to leave again.

"Shut up or Mark is going to die!" Jinyoung eyes widen and his leg felt limp.

"Don't you dare to touch him. I won't let all of you to hurt him." Jinyoung kicked Nickhun but the guard captured him.

"So sassy..thats why i love you. Here take this." Nickhun threw the paper on Jinyoung's face.

"What are you trying to tell me?" Jinyoung gripped the paper and his Dad smirked.

"Taming a naughty puppy." Jinyoung plopped down on the floor and tears fell on his cheeks.

 

 

Mark was inside the car with Jackson and Youngjae while Bambam, Yugyeom and Jaebum in another car. They are splitting the way because Jaebum had no idea that his father had planned. Mark totally in mess and so did Jaebum. Both of them tried to look so strong but the truth they are begging to god to let them find Jinyoung as fast as possible.

"Do you have any particular place that your father would go?" Youngjae asked Jaebum when they gather after looking at the possible place where his father would go.

“No! You are the police should you are having some sort of six sense about criminal?” Jaebum grabbed Youngjae collars.

Jackson pushed the two away and Mark massage his forehead. Suddenly his phone rang and Mark saw Jinyoung’s name on the screen. He quickly picked up.

“Jinyoung-ah… tell me where are you?” Mark only heard a silent respond.

“Jinyoung? Are you okay?” Mark asked again.

This time all eyes on Mark.

“I’m home. I’m at home. Our home.” Jinyoung answered a little sadness in the way he said it, but Mark felt dumbfounded.

“Home? Are you home?” Mark could not accept the fact that Jinyoung was coming back to their home.

“I’m home, hyung. Comeback home, please.” Jinyoung voice so weak and Mark gave a bowed to everyone and they understood right away.

Mark drove back to his house and he saw Jinyoung was sleeping in his room. Slowly, Mark came inside and dropped himself next to Jinyoung.

“Thanks god you are here. I cannot lost you anymore. I love you so much.” Mark touched Jinyoung fringe and kissed the younger forehead.

Jinyoung pulled Mark into a hugged.

“I’m tired. Let’s sleep.” Mark nodded and slept with no more worries for that night.

 

 

The next morning, Jinyoung woke up with Mark’s arms was hugging him. Softly, Jinyoung touched Mark’s face and cared his cheeks. It’s a day before they are going to leave each other side. Mark stopped Jinyoung’s hand and opened his eyes.

“You cannot expect everyone is a deep sleeper like you, just because he close his eyes.” Mark interlinked their fingers.

“Let eat out today. I’m too lazy to cook.” Mark nodded at Jinyoung suggestion.

“Okay, I will take a day off then for today. I need to go to office first because I have some urgent thing to do. After that, let lunch at Hangang Cruise, later we need to meet up with Jaebum, Bambam and Yugyeom too.” Jinyoung surprised that Mark mention Jaebum names.

“Jaebum-hyung?” Jinyoung asked and pulled his hand from their linked hand.

“Yes. Yesterday, he was helping me to find you and I saw him as mess as I am. I know you still like him, Jinyoung and he also care so much about you. I’ve told you before and I will tell you again, if between us is not a happiness to you, tell me and I will let you go.” Mark sat up and smiled at Jinyoung.

“Why are you doing this?” Jinyoung felt irritated, he stood up and looked at Mark.

“Why? Isn’t Jaebum is the one for you?” Mark shocked that Jinyoung seem to be mad.

“Seriously?” Jinyoung sighed and walked out from the room.

Jinyoung opened his room door and pouted.

“Mark Tuan, stupid.” Jinyoung muttered and went to shower.

 

 

Jinyoung went to Mark room and match the shirt colour with the one he was wearing. He shoved it to Mark and Mark who was coming out from shower surprised with his present. He later pulled out two boxes under the bed.

“What is that?” Mark asked.

“Couple shoes. I bought it three days ago but someone was avoiding me that I’m not able to give him.” Jinyoung sat and opened the box.

Two pairs of black and white stripes shoes. Mark wanted to laugh at how cute Jinyoung sat down and carefully pulled it out.

“Thank you.” Mark brushed Jinyoung’s hair and the younger smile. It’s the first gift he get for Mark and maybe it count as last now.

“Now, let’s takes photos.” Jinyoung said after both of them done with their OOTD.

Mark found it weird that Jinyoung seem to be very open toward him but he don’t want to think it in negative way.

 

 

The right to the coffee house full with Jinyoung taking pictures of Mark.

“Jinyoung, stop taking my picture. Come here.” Mark pulled Jinyoung to stand next to him.

“Hyung, I want this.” Jinyoung pointed at the Vanilla Cupcake.

“One? Coffee?” Mark wrapped his hand around Jinyoung waist protectively because he saw the cashier blushed to hear Jinyoung sweet voice.

“Two and Americano.” Jinyoung giggled and Mark knew Jinyoung always had a big appetite.

Mark and Jinyoung wait for their order. Jinyoung is facing Mark, while his hand around the older neck. He always being so intimate with people he served before but with Mark his heart is beating fast and smile creeping on his face.

“Never know that you are handsome.” Jinyoung said and Mark pulled Jinyoung closer to him.

“I don’t know that you are so hard to keep only to myself.” Mark replied and Jinyoung laughed.

“Yes. Especially when I’m in love with JAEBUM-HYUNG.” Jinyoung will make sure Mark stopped being so stupid today.

Mark quickly withdraw his hand from holding Jinyoung’s waist. Jinyoung turned around and took their order while Mark still hurt by Jinyoung’s word.

“Do you have to remind me about it?” Mark sat in front of Jinyoung and the younger only laughed.

“It’s fun to tease you.” Jinyoung looked up from sipping his drinks.

“You know I love you too.” Mark turned gloomy.

Jinyoung flicked Mark head and pecked his lips. Mark rounded his eyes and Jinyoung smiled.

 

 

Jinyoung joined Mark to come to his office after the simple breakfast. Mark insisted to bring Jinyoung to his office even after Jinyoung said that he would wait at the coffee house. The employees eyes straight toward Jinyoung who they only known by name. Mark knows Jinyoung felt uncomfortable so he quickly intertwined their hand.

“See, people look at me likes I’m a cage animal.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Nope, movie star is better.” Mark pinched Jinyoung’s nose.

“Ouch!” Jinyoung pushed Mark’s hand from his bridge.

Mark laughed.

“I have book room at the restaurant for tonight. It private place don’t worry.” Mark squeezed Jinyoung’s hand and walked into his office.

“Cancel all my appointments. I have a date with my husband today.” Mark told his secretary and pushed the door to his room.

Mark do his works while Jinyoung looked around. He took his phone and captured the candid photos of Mark.

“I’ll send you a photo every day. Stop taking those candid photos.” Mark looked up and he saw Jinyoung’s face blushing hard, as if he was caught red handed.

“When are you going to finish? It almost 12PM.” Jinyoung whined.

Mark closed the file and came closer to Jinyoung.

“We can go now, princess.” Mark back hugged Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smiled and they left the office to go to cruise lunch date. Everything seem so perfect to Mark. Jinyoung seem to open up to him and show him lots of new side of him. They went to the promise restaurant after a little walked along Hangang. Jaebum and the others already inside when Jinyoung and Mark entered the room. Jaebum pulled Jinyoung into tight hugged and said how happy he is to know nothing had happen to him. Mark gave a chance for the two to talk after their dinner. Bambam and Yugyeom proud that Mark is a gentleman who able to calm even after he knew their history.

“Jaebum hyung, between us it’s over.” Jinyoung said it calm and steady.

Jaebum sighed and he had to agree that he felt happy to see Jinyoung with his new life with Mark. Last night, he could see how much Mark affected when Jinyoung not by his side.

“I know.” Jaebum leant on the balcony rails.

“But as brother we can start over.” Jinyoung gave a smile.

Jinyoung pulled Jaebum towards him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry my little brother for hurting you mentally and physically. I want you to be happy.” Jaebum fight the urge to cry.

“Hyung, if Dad is wrong you should make thing right. I know you can do it. You can be friend with Mark, he able to help you.” Jinyoung pulled away and Jaebum nodded.

“He probably want to kill me.” Jaebum joked.

“Maybe.” Jinyoung laughed.

Jinyoung held Jaebum’s hand and smiled.

“It always so warm being by your side.” Jinyoung looked down.

“Mark are going to keep you hot and sweat.” Jaebum teased.

“Yah!” Jinyoung punched Jaebum chest.

Mark only gave a sighed when he saw how playful Jinyoung with Jaebum. It definitely different when Jinyoung with him. The night grows darker and they bits a goodbye.

 

Jinyoung put his head on Mark’s shoulder while Mark was driving to their home. He clasped their hand together and kissed Mark’s knuckles.

“Thank you for everything. I really could not imagine being able to live my life this way. I am able to fall in love and be in love.” Jinyoung kissed Mark on his cheeks.

“Is this how a goodbye feeling?” Mark asked.

“I’m falling in love with you, Mark Tuan. I truly fall for you that I don’t want to say goodbye but I have too.” Jinyoung squeezed their hands and Mark could feel the warms tears on his shoulders. His heart was drumming to hear the confession. He stopped at the roadside and pulled Jinyoung to face him.

“Tell me again.” Mark looked at Jinyoung’s wet eyes.

“I love you so much.” Jinyoung don’t want to lie to himself anymore. He wanted to treasure all the times he had with Mark.

“I love you too.” Mark sealed their lips and they head to home with new feeling.

 

Jinyoung pushed the luggage to the immigration area. Mark could feel how Jinyoung wanted to stay.

“Should I transfer you back to Seoul? I can admit you in any university.” Mark asked, hands wrapped around his husband.

Jaebum, Bambam and Yugyeom wanted to throw up when they saw the two glued at each other.

“I think it times for departure.” Jackson coughed.

“I’ll come to see you soonest.” Mark kissed Jinyoung deeply.

Youngjae coughed.

“Please take good care of Mark. I’m saying goodbye.” Jinyoung tears fell down. He hugged everyone and lastly back to Mark.

“Thank you and goodbye, Mark.” Jinyoung kissed Mark for the last time because he don’t know when he able to see him again.

“Safe flight my love.” Mark waves and Jinyoung walked inside.

Slowly pushed his luggage and he stopped.

“Welcome on board.” Nickhun patted Jinyoung’s hair.

‘Mark, I’m Sorry.’