Brother (His Lover?)

Save Me (I Got You)

Jaebum walked back and forth in his office. He surprised when Yugyeom report to him the person who looked after Jonyoung info is the same person who report him abusing Jinyoung years ago. He wonder why he need to find Jinyoung background after years the case closed.

"If he had a revenge on me, why now and why Jinyoung out of sudden? Did he wanted to save Jinyoung likes last time or did Jinyoung secretly told him the truth?" Jaebum bit his fingernail.

Yugyeom who knows both Youngjae and Jaebum only shut his mouth. He not sure why Youngjae is collecting an information about Jinyoung but he assuming because it linked to Mark. He realised since Mark returned to Korea, Youngjae seem works more open out to find out about Jinyoung where being.

"So, what you want to do?" Yugyeom asked.

"Called Hyunwoo. I have to shut him up." Jaebum said and Yugyeom knew, from now on, it is not his matter anymore and he should alert Youngjae to be more careful.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae was tailing Jinyoung for a week by now but nothing strange about the boy. He is someone who live with the property tycoon and for sure, he did not have any friend to enjoy his young life when he is someone important to Im Group. The boy came out from home in the morning and back to his home after his college. Youngjae expect maybe Jaebum would appear and dragged the boy but Jaebum did not appear since first day. His phone rang and he saw Yugyeom name on the screen.

“Yes, Kim Yugyeom what do you want? Any one fighting again?” Youngjae tried to focus on Jinyoung who was waiting near the school gate.

“Are you near Jaebum’s hyung pretty man college?” Yugyeom who was inside the car not too far from Youngjae smirked.

“How do you know?” Youngjae looked around and he saw the imported car few meters from him.

“Be careful, hyung. I told you before that the pretty man there, is someone important to Jaebum and he won’t let you touch him. Stopped dig your own grave, hyung. I don’t know what had you gathered but he not the same person as who you are looking for.” Yugyeom hope this would stop Youngjae from come near Jinyoung.

“How did you know that I’m looking for someone?” Youngjae heard Yugyeom laughed.

“I’m not a bodyguard for Im for nothing hyung.” Yugyeom started his engine and opened his window when he cross Youngjae car.

Youngjae looked at how Yugyeom made a gun to him.

“A challenge, huh.” Youngjae gritted his teeth.

Jinyoung hopped into the car and he smiled at Yugyeom.

“You need to fasten your seatbelt. We are going to race today.”  Yugyeom pulled the seatbelt on Jinyoung and started the engine.

Jinyoung felt like he flew when Yugyeom step on the fuel and he knows something must happen that the younger acted like this.

“Where are we going?” Jinyoung asked when he saw the road is different from the one from his house.

“Your house.” Yugyeom got instruction from Jaebum to bring Jinyoung to his house that Jaebum bought for him.

“Mine?” Jinyoung dumbfounded.

“You know better how much Jaebum hyung treasure you.” Jinyoung looked down.

“He likes me but he could not save me.” Jinyoung muttered. He need someone who could bring him to see the outside world.

Yugyeom shut his mouth upon hearing the heart breaking voice.

‘One day, someone is trying to find you, hyung.’ Yugyeom said in his heart.

 

 

 

Youngjae not able to locate Yugyeom car. He punched the wheel and parked his car to go to convenience store when suddenly someone hit his car from the back. He came out to look at the damage but someone pulled him into the other car and everything turned black.

“He is here.” Hyunwoo carried Youngjae into the room.

Youngjae still unconscious and Jaebum asked Hyunwoo to tie him at the bed. Jaebum took the water bottle and threw the water to Youngjae’s face. The boy opened his eyes.

“Hi, Sweety. Nice to meet you again.” Jaebum made a sweet face and Youngjae frowned while looked around.

“Where am I?” He asked tried not to show his terrified feeling. He remember Yugyeom warned before this happened.

“Hell.” Jaebum answered and kicked Youngjae’s stomach.

Youngjae shouted in pain.

“Why?” Youngjae asked.

“You should not come near him but you did. He is someone so precious to me.” Jaebum pulled Youngjae collar and he smirked.

“Who?” Youngjae acted likes he knew nothing.

“Don’t made fun of me, Choi Youngjae. Do you know by now everyone might think that you are out of the country and I can easily kill you?” Jaebum patted Youngjae hair.

Youngjae gulps. He did not expect Jaebum even thought about kill people just because he tried to match Mark’s brother and his pretty man.

“Jinyoung?” Youngjae tried to provoke because from what he know Jinyoung is the name of Mark’s brother.

Jaebum flinched and this time he got a punch on face. The floor felt so cold and Jaebum looked so scary.

“You have no right to call him.” Jaebum glared and Youngjae already found his answered for Mark.

 

 

 

It has been a week since Jinyoung was living his apartment. Yugyeom and Bambam was living with him. Jaebum did not come to see him but he told Yugyeom and Bambam not to let him went out from the house. Jinyoung sighed and he looked out from the balcony. He smile since Jaebum bought the house as what he said when he still believe Jaebum could save him. Tears fall on his cheek, he wondered what would happen if Jaebum not his Dad son. Jinyoung shocked when the front door swing open hardly. He came inside and he saw Yugyeom and Bambam had been trap by two of his Dad’s bodyguard and he knew right away, what would happen to him.

 “No, let him go.” Bambam shouted when they pulled Jinyoung out from the house.

Tears fell non-stop on Jinyoung’s cheek. The bodyguard pushed him into the car and he saw his Dad sat on the other side.

“I told you not to seduce my son, am I?” Dad Im looked at Jinyoung with his scary smile.

Jinyoung sobbed. Dad Im held his chin.

“Pretty, tonight is a warning and ready to act nice to him.” Jinyoung shivered and he knew what he mean to say.

They stopped at the boutique and they change his clothes. Later, they stopped at the hair salon and Jinyoung could only act likes a doll.

“Great. You look beautiful.” Dad Im asked him to go out when they arrived at one of top hotel. Someone picked him from the drop off area and he looked at his Dad car but it drove off.

Meanwhile, Mark got back from his office and he saw someone looked like Jaebum’s secret lover in his hotel but he quickly doubt it. He went to his suite and rest for the whole night. The next morning on his way to gym, he saw someone crunching on floor of his hotel hallway. He saw the man only had their hotel duvet around him.

“Sir, are you…” Mark word unfinished when he saw the man face.

“Jaebum-hyung…” The man held on Mark before faint.

Mark carried him and brought him to his room. He wiped his swollen cheeks, eyes, lips and forehead. How could someone able to hurt someone so beautiful like him?

“Omma…Where are you?” Tears fell and Mark could only wiped it off from his cheek.

“What should I do if you are my brother? How should I save you even if you are not?” Mark held that boy hand.

Mark don’t want to let the boy back to Jaebum but when he remember the name the boy called this morning made his heart hurt. Mark had put on his clothes on the boy and he saw all the red marks on his body. Mark took a leave for a day to take care of the boy.

After 7 hours of sleeping, Mark saw Jinyoung stirred up from his sleep.

“Mark…” Jinyoung called when he saw Mark who was sitting next to him.

Mark smiled.

“You know my name but I don’t know yours.” Mark smiled but Jinyoung bitterly replied him.

“Can I have your phone? I need to call someone.” Mark shook his head.

“Don’t worry. You save when you are with me. You cannot tell me your name, isn’t it?” Mark asked and Jinyoung let the question unanswered.

Jinyoung stomach growled and Mark giggled because Jinyoung shyly hid his embarrassment.

“I have prepared foods for you.” Mark stood up but Jinyoung held Mark’s hand.

“Jinyoung. My name is Jinyoung.” Mark turned too quickly to looked at Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung? You name is Jinyoung?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

Mark took no second from hugging the boy.

“Are you this happy to know my name?” Mark heard Jinyoung laughed.

“More than this.” Mark hate that he had to meet Jinyoung with the younger current condition.

“How old are you, Mark?” Jinyoung asked when Mark went to take the food.

“Same as Jaebum.” Mark saw Jinyoung face gloomy when he heard Jaebum name.

“So, Mark hyung.” Jinyoung looked up and he saw Mark nodded.

“I’m your brother.” Mark tried to explicitly telling Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smiled. Brother sound so good for him, who had no one called family, but he knew not to dream in reality. Mark feed him and Jinyoung never realise the time pass quickly.

“I need to call Jaebum-hyung, he might be worried about me.” Jinyoung said and Mark sighed.

“Here.” Mark gave the phone.

 

 

 

Jaebum gave Hyunwoo a warning to take care of Youngjae when he got a called from Yugyeom that Jinyoung caught by his father last night. He went to the apartment to found out his father’s bodyguard has beaten Bambam and Yugyeom.

“How long has it been?” Jaebum asked since he knew Jinyoung surely had a tough one.

“One day. I heard from their conversation that Jinyoung hyung left the room this morning.” Bambam said even though the pain still there.

Jaebum about to fight his father when his screen shows Mark name.

“Oh, hello Mark.” Jaebum acted professionally.

Silent until he heard a sobbed.

“Jinyoung…” Jaebum hate how Jinyoung affect him. It painful to know he is the reason for the younger pain.

“Jaebum-hyung, if you really love me, can you bring me to somewhere that we could live only us.” Jinyoung asked while Mark who was listening to the conversation could feel the pain that Jinyoung face in his life.

“I don’t love you. Tell me, where are you now? I’ll pick you up.” Yugyeom and Bambam both shook their head.

Jinyoung gave the phone to Mark and Mark gave the address.

“Tell him, I’ll arrive in 30 minutes.” Jaebum ended the called and punched the wall.

He hate his coward self. He ran out from the apartment and headed to meet Jinyoung.

 

 

 

Jinyoung hid under the duvet and Mark knew he was crying.

“Do you want to talk with me about it?” Mark asked but he got a silent as an answered.

“You have 20 more minutes before Jaebum come.” Mark tried again and Jinyoung pulled the duvet down.

Mark helped him to sit but the younger lower seem not fully recover even after Mark put the medicine last night.

“Jaebum-hyung is the only one I have.” Jinyoung looked up on the empty ceiling.

“He always with me went I need him also I’ll be with him when he need me.” Jinyoung smiled.

“But I’m only his doll.” Jinyoung tears fell again.

Mark did not know how to response.

“How about you? What is Jaebum to you?” Mark saw Jinyoung turned to face him.

“Hope. A hope that he would love me and bring me out from his father cage.” Jinyoung and Mark looked at each other.

“What if I am your…” Mark about to tell Jinyoung that he is his brother from different mother and father but the bell rang.