My Home (My life)

Save Me (I Got You)

Right when Jinyoung disappeared behind the glass door, Mark looked at Jaebum and gave him a knowing smile. Jaebum had called Mark this morning and the two made a planned. Mark asked Youngjae and Jackson to help him while Jaebum tried to collect evidences from his company side. They able to match the transaction involve last night and Jaebum reported it to the police as per Mark instruction.

“Show time, I guess.” Mark smirked.

“Let’s party.” Everyone gave a knowing looked.

 

                Jinyoung was biting his lips, the flight suddenly had an emergency called to not to depart. He saw Nickhun who is staring at him full with lusting eyes. Jinyoung excused himself to washroom but the flight attendant come to him.

“Sorry sir but you are instruct to leave this flight due to police report we received just now.” Jinyoung frowned and he saw someone handcuff Nickhun at the back.

“Hey, let’s me go!” Nickhun shouted but the police usher him out from the flight. Jinyoung then took his luggage and followed them.

Jinyoung saw Jaebum at the emergency door and he waved at him.

“What is happening, hyung?” Jinyoung asked.

“I took too long to save you.” Jaebum hugged Jinyoung and he pulled away after few seconds.

“Someone going to explain everything to you but for now, let’s head to police station first.” Jaebum dragged Jinyoung with him and they followed the police car to police station.

 

 

                Mark sat on the chair in front of Youngjae and he gave all the infomation he had regarding the manipulation of share trading in his company, which happened last night without the owner consents in between two parties. Mark also shows the fake signed copy of the agreement that Jaebum’s gave to him just now. Mark shaken this morning when Jaebum told him that his father made a contract with Jinyoung to leave Seoul to Thailand and live there quietly while he transfer the share that’s belong to Jinyoung to him or he going to kill Mark as if he got into car accident and took over Tuan Inc.

“That’s all Mr. Tuan?” Youngjae asked professionally and Jackson stick beside Mark as his appointed lawyer.

“Oh…” Youngjae looked up when he saw the detective held Nickhun to enter the station.

Nickhun gave a glared towards Mark and he then sat on the next table.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark turned when he saw Jinyoung entering the place with Jaebum.

“Jaebum-shi, you need to sit here.” Youngjae cleared his throat and Jaebum sat in front of him.

Jackson could see the awkward air. These two truly not a compatible accompany for each other.

Meanwhile, Mark was hugging Jinyoung tightly as if he not going to see the boy anymore if Jaebum did not tell him anything this morning. Mark looked at Jinyoung and he found the younger was holding his tears. Mark kissed every inches of Jinyoung’s face and ended with his lips.

“I’m so scared that I’m not going to see you anymore.” Jinyoung tears fell down.

“I’m sorry for being late. I should know something is wrong when your father letting you go without any demand.” Mark back to pull Jinyoung into his chest.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist and listened to his husband heart was beating faster than he is.

“You are planning to leave me. You know that I cannot live without you.” Mark pulled away and cared Jinyoung wet cheeks.

“He will kill you. I know him since I was a child Mark and I know that he will do it certainly without any trace. I rather leave you than seeing you die because of I choose to stay.” Jinyoung sobbed. That has made Jaebum and Jackson turned around.

“I should catch him early but now, Jaebum is here as the main witness, I believed we can win.” Mark brushed Jinyoung’s hair.

“Are you going to catch Dad?” Mark nodded and Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“Are you good to be the second witness?” Mark asked and Jinyoung looked at Jaebum.

“Let me be the main witness and take out Jaebum from this. We can find someone else.” Jinyoung said and Mark surprised to see his determination.

Jaebum stand up and he went to walk to Jinyoung.

“You told me yesterday that I need to make thing right for Dad and I think this is the best way.” Jaebum held Jinyoung’s hand.

“Hyung, you are going to suffer.” Jinyoung squeezed Jaebum’s hand.

“I’m good don’t worry and I had sent the divorce letter officially today. She is not going to be associate and hurt during this process.” Jaebum comfort Jinyoung to let him makes thing right together.

“You still love to do something without telling the others about the real intention of what you are doing.” Jinyoung felt sorry for always request for Jaebum protection before when Jaebum also in difficult situation.

“Sorry to interrupt but Jaebum-shi, we are having a long report to write so can you excuse us.” Youngjae gave a cute smile that Jaebum almost cannot believe it.

“Are you smiling?” Jaebum asked.

“Yes and I guess, in order to not to get interrupt, why not we go to meeting room?” Youngjae stood up and carried his laptop.

“Wait, do I have to follow you?” Jackson asked.

“No, I need only Jaebum-shi.” Jinyoung gave a disgusting looked at how Youngjae address Jaebum and Mark let out a small chuckles.

“Are you thinking of what I’m thinking?” Mark nodded upon Jackson question and Jinyoung rolled his eyes cannot believe that Youngjae actually like his Jaebum’s hyung.

“Let’s come again when Youngjae called. We can go back and continue what we had left before I guess.” Mark made a cute look to win Jinyoung a yes.

Jinyoung laughed and Mark send Jackson a winked before left the station. Right at the door, Jinyoung met with his Dad who was coming with a lawyer and ready to bail Nickhun who seem to be happy to see his father.

“Dad.” Jinyoung called and his father gave him a stared.

“You such a seducer. You trapped Jaebum and let him report his own father. You such an ungrateful child.” His Dad left and Jinyoung knows better that his Dad gave him place to sleep, thing to eat and names. No matter how much he hate that man, he still glad to be able to experience life.

“Are you okay?” Mark asked while holding Jinyoung hands.

“I’m good. I have to become strong because right now, Jaebum-hyung is much more in pain than I am.” Jinyoung hope everything will become better later.

 

 

 

The case not an easy one, it got lots of attention from media local and oversea, due to the involvement with Tuan Inc. the multinational company. The stories about Jinyoung’s father also being in heat and people start to find out the truth behind the stories of Mark’s husband. Jaebum on the hardest side, he need to tell everyone about his father wrongdoing and media keep on pushing him to his limit.

“Jinyoung, do you want to talk?” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hugged.

The article about his Dad sold him, Jaebum is his ex-lover and Jinyoung’s late father is prisoner made Jinyoung slowly refused to go out with Mark. He jolted a bit when he felt a lips land on his nape.

“You frequently refused to go out with me these few months.” Mark sound hurt and Jinyoung knows that.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung turned around and rested on Mark’s broad chest.

“I know it hard. People are judging us and you felt sorry towards them but remember this Love, we are doing this for a better result in future. Dad definitely understand it. Jaebum and I will fight until the end for you to get your life back.” Mark soothed the younger.

“Hyung, it’s hard. I felt dirty to stand beside you.” Jinyoung let out his thoughts.

“You are not, Love. People can say whatever they want but to us, who know you, you are an angel who always bring new feeling for people and for me, you are my life.” Mark tighten the hug and kissed the topped of Jinyoung’s head.

 

The ride to find his happiness is bumpy but Jinyoung met the right person to join him. He is happy to be able to start a new life once the court charge ‘guilty’ toward his Dad. Jaebum hugged his father even though, at that time, his Dad still half-hearted to accept the fact he is no longer able to order people around to do dirty works. He lost everything but in the positive way, he got two sons who always look after him. Jaebum and Jinyoung come to visit every day and they got so many thing to share like a real family.

 

 

 

 

 

3 years later,

 

Mark stand near the balcony and the breeze blows his fridge. He looked at the ground where Jinyoung is playing with his puppy. The younger just comeback from Canada last night and this morning he run to Coco right after he woke up, not even bother to wake up Mark. Mark took showers and about to join his husband. Mark bought the landed house after Jaebum annoyed him to buy the house next to him and Youngjae. It goes the same towards Jackson and Bambam who was on the left side of Mark and Jinyoung house.

“Hyung, eat your breakfast.” Yugyeom called from the kitchen.

Now, Yugyeom is living with them because Jinyoung said Yugyeom is his son and he won’t let him stay alone away from him.

“What did he cook?” Mark asked and the younger grinned.

Mark goes to kitchen to find out variety of breakfast on the table.

“When did he have time to do this?” Mark impressed with Jinyoung cooking skills.

“I wonder is he took business and engineering or cooking and housewife course.” Yugyeom agreed with Mark and they laughed so hard.

Jinyoung entered the kitchen when he heard the sweet and happy laughed from the outside.

“What’s so funny?” Jinyoung put Coco down and took the seat next to his husband.

“Are you preparing this alone, today?” Mark asked.

“Why? Is it not good? I’m not cooking for a long time maybe that’s why it not good.” Jinyoung panic because he wanted to surprise Mark but maybe his taste not same with Mark anymore.

“No, Honey. It’s so good that I’m so happy but too much that I guess we need to share.”

Mark called Jackson while Jinyoung called Jaebum.

“Yugyeom, you ate so many chocolate pudding.” Mark pointed at the loss of half cut of the pudding.

“It so delicious. I cannot stop myself.” Yugyeom made a sad face and Jinyoung kicked Mark shin.

“Let him eat all his want. His my son.” Jinyoung warned Mark who later heard a chuckled before he can retaliate.

“Jinyoung need to be here to discipline Mark.” Jackson laughed and Bambam already picked the food with his bare hand.

“Can I come to your house every morning after this, hyung?” Bambam asked.

“He is my mom not yours.” Yugyeom flicked Bambam forehead and Jinyoung giggled.

“So loud.” Jaebum come to join them while Youngjae walked with their little princess.

“Hey, Rian come to uncle.” Mark called and Rian jumped on his laps.

Jinyoung just stare at the two and Jaebum found it the time to tease his brother.

“Stop staring and get your own. Looked how good Mark with baby, you are worried for nothing.” Jaebum saw Jinyoung gave him a death glared.

“Are you going to adopt?” Yugyeom eyes widen.

“Boy or girl?” Jackson added.

“Really?” Mark voice made everyone turned to him and later at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was blushing hard.

“No, not yet. You know it have been three years since I left so I want an alone time with Mark before I go for it.” Mark made a very please and happy nod upon Jinyoung word.

“Ouch, so romantic.” Youngjae patted Mark shoulder.

Rian not so familiar with Jinyoung so he practically stuck with Mark because Jaebum told him that Rian said when he get older he want to marry Mark’s son.

“So, I need to adopt someone older.” Jinyoung smiled and carefully poked the little girl cheek.

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung walked around the park near their place. Holding hand and matching the step to the place where their foot will takes.

“It nice to be back home.” Jinyoung stopped and put his hand around Mark waist.

Mark know what Jinyoung has meant. He is the home. The one that always wait for him no matter what happen.

“Welcome back, my sweet little honey.” Mark pulled away and kissed Jinyoung on lips, passionately.

 

‘You save me from darkness when I thoughts that my life will never see any light’

‘You save me from the unbearable pain of waiting to a beautiful patient of waiting’

‘Slowly but surely, you make me feel more in love with you’

‘You who save me without asking for anything but love me unconditionally’

‘I love you so much, Mark’

‘Let stay in love until forever’