Who are you? (My Little Brother)

Save Me (I Got You)

The flight landing smoothly at Incheon Airport and Mark could feel his heart bloom knowing someone in this small country is his little brother. Mark smiled brightly when his bestfriend called his name.

"You are still so loud." Mark hugged Jackson.

"Be thankful that i'm not as loud as Youngjae. He send you a regard because suddenly he got to cover some case." Jackson said and both of them walked to the parking lot.

"I'm so glad that both of you live in here." Mark smiled made Jackson understood it.

"Youngjae tried to find out about your Mama's son but it's seem likes the case under high profile data. He abused his own child and involved in human traficking and drug, so Youngjae believed that its involved big fish." Jackson who was working as a lawyer explained the case to Mark.

"I wonder how he looks. Mama said he is beautiful but too bad no picture of him." Mark put his luggage on the boot.

"If he looks like aunty then, he definitely beautiful." Jackson commented before opened the driver door.

Mark could not agree more that his Mama is beautiful. She also good at heart. Jackson drove the car and Mark look outside the door and he saw a man dragged someone to follow him. Their eyes met and Mark could only give a pity look.

 

Jinyoung pushed Jaebum hand away when they arrived at the departure area. Jinyoung knew he would have another trip with someone who his family works with. 

"Today, you and I gonna have a trip to Phuket." Jaebum shows their passport and Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"I'm having an exam next week and i know better that this not gonna be a trip." Jinyoung wanted to take the passport but Jaebum smiled happily held his hand.

"Yugyeom and Bambam will join us and the exam, i know you are able to nail it." Jaebum wrapped his hand around Jinyoung.

Jinyoung used to Jaebum affectionate and he didn't knows what thats meant to Jaebum. He said love when they makeout, he picked the man who request for Jinyoung and he seem to care. Jinyoung sat at the waiting seat while Jaebum take care of their ticket. Bambam and Yugyeom quickly stood beside him when they arrived at the airport.

"You both can just sit down." Jinyoung only had them as his friends. They are bodyguards assigned by Jaebum's father since he entered university.

"We are here as official schedule and you know better that Jaebum won't get to be alone with you unless the reason is business." Yugyeom said but he looked in front not to show they talked as friend.

Jaebum came toward them and Jinyoung saw he looked around before stopped beside Bambam.

"Dad could send someone to watch us, so we need to be careful." Jaebum whispered to Bambam.

"You should worry about how to spend your time with your princess. He seem not in the mood to have a vacation." Bambam words made Jaebum looked at Jinyoung who was playing with his passport.

Jaebum sat beside Jinyoung and held his hand.

"You have to entertain one of Dad biggest client tomorrow night. He is handsome from what i've told. I heard bad thing about him too. So, i hope i'm being there with you would less the pain." Jinyoung knew exactly what Jaebum wanted to say. It hurt, but yes, Jaebum there by his side keep him calm.

"Name?" Jinyoung asked without any feeling.

"Nickhun." Upon hearing the name Jinyoung chuckled. He heard much about Nickhun that it's not surprising why Jaebum had to be there.

"You cannot do anything. I understand it well." Jinyoung said and it always painful for Jaebum to hear that.

"I will pick you the next morning." Jaebum squeezed Jinyoung hand.

Jinyoung sat beside Yugyeom while Jaebum beside Bambam.

"Why you still let him be your father sacrifice when you love him?" Bambam asked and Jaebum looked out from the window.

"Because he is not someone that i should love." Simple but it the truth. If his father found out his feeling about Jinyoung, the boy would be in danger. It could be that he gonna get kill.

 

Youngjae and Jackson came to Mark's suite the next day. They knew it hard for Mark to know the whereabouts of his step brother but Youngjae had an important news to his bestfriend. 

"So, you tell me that the person who adopted my brother could be really rich because he able to cover up everything?" Mark eyes widen.

"I don't have an evident now, but i guess that person is Im Group owner. I cannot give you the detail but from what my senior told me, he is the one who involved as mastermind of black market." Youngjae took the juice box from Mark's fridge and drank it.

"Im group." Mark heard that name before but it only from his father.

"Isn't your boyfriend work there?" Youngjae asked Jackson who was watching the news.

"Bammie. Yes, he barely talked about his work anyway. I only know he is protecting someone important in that family. You know working with big tycoon in property, you need a bodyguard for all yours family members." Jackson joined the two in the kitchen.

"I don't think that ing Im Jaebum need a bodyguard." Youngjae cursed.

"You and Jaebum really had an ill fate. I really wondered how you being so brave to handcuff him." Jackson remember he had to be Youngjae lawyer because of Youngjae stupid acted.

"I saw it with my own eyes that he forced that man to eat the drug. er Im Jaebum." Youngjae cursed again.

"That man said it only a medicine for his heart." Jackson shook his head.

"No. I believed he said that because that Bastard ask him to say it because he said sorry to me when i met him at the same club few days after that." Youngjae could still remember how that pretty man choked when Jaebum forced him to eat the drug. He sure saw that man beside Jaebum most of the time.

"So, Im jaebum is the son of Im group chairman." Mark asked.

"Yes and i believed that pretty man is someone important to Jaebum because he always by his side." Jackson commented.

Mark had and urge to find out about those two.

"Pretty man?" Mark asked and Youngjae shows one of the picture he took randomly while working undercover in Jaebum's club.

"I saw them at airport, yesterday." Mark could definitely remember that beautiful eyes of that man.

"Wow... you remember him." Jackson teased.

"He has a beautiful eyes." Mark smiled.

Youngjae and Jackson could not agree more because Jinyoung is the definition of walking sculpture.

"Yes, he is." Both Youngjae and Jackson spoke in unison.

 

 

 

Jaebum nervously wait for Jinyoung to come down from the hotel where Nickhun took him last night. Jinyoung did not picked his phone and he had told the younger to come down at 9 a.m. but up until now Jinyoung yet to come down. Jaebum ended up asked for the staff to open the door for him.

"Jinyoung..." Jaebum called right when the door opened.

His heart ache when he saw Jinyoung had a blood all over his body. The staff wanted to call for an ambulance but Jaebum wrapped the weak Jinyoung with his own shirt and carried him to the car.

"I'm sorry." Jaebum cared Jinyoung's fringe and Yugyeom drove as fast as he could to the nearest hospital.

Jinyoung lucky that the cut not so deep and not on his face.

"I want to go back to Seoul." Jinyoung said.

Jaebum nodded and kissed the younger forehead. Jinyoung pulled the blanket and closed his not sleepy eyes. He later heard someone came into his room. 

"Seem likes the info is true. Someone is looking for the old case and his whereabouts." Jinyoung recognised it Yugyeom voiced.

"I won't let anyone took him away from me." Jaebum voiced determined and Jinyoung wondered who was looking for him. 

'Who are you?' Jinyoung inner heart whispered.

 

It has been two days, Mark was collecting old articles about the case and with the helped of Jackson and Youngjae he could link Im Group with his little brother case.

"I'm coming to you, my brother." Mark muttered and smiled.