Why? (Don't Turn Away)

Save Me (I Got You)

Mark looked at the old file given by his secretary. Its the proposal from Im Group to his Tuan Inc. and his father rejected it. His father know about Im Group hidden fund and he don't want to involve with them. If both company merged it would become the most powerful industry player. Mark wondered how his little brother doing. What if that pretty man is his brother? He could remember how the man being dragged forcefully by Jaebum.

'Please find Jinyoung'

His Mama said multiple times before she left the world.

Mark need a plan. He need a way to approach the group. He quickly called his secretary if he could make a quick meeting with Im Group just to greet them since he will incharge everything from now onward.

"Sir, Mr. Im and his son gladly invite you to come to dinner with them tomorrow." Mark secretary informed a few minutes later.

Mark smiled. Step by step he near to his little brother.

 

 

Jinyoung was sitting alone in the cafe, he wore long sleeves even in the summer because the cut still yet to be recover. Yugyeom and Bambam was guarding him side by side. There have nothing to say to each other after the day they saw Jinyoung baths with his own blood. Jaebum also stayed away from him since they arrived in Seoul. His Dad congratulates him because the deal with Nickhun easily settled.

"I'm going to the park." Jinyoung stood up and the two followed him.

He had no friend since he always being protect by the two. He had home private lesson during his school days and he thoughts it change when he entered college but still everyone afraid to come near him. When he did a study group, Yugyeom and Bambam joined them too. Jinyoung develops his own world without love since then.

"Sir, you should stop going too far. You need to be home on time." Bambam said and he looked the way Jinyoung who started to stop walking.

"Give me only 10 minutes." Jinyoung walked again.

Bambam and Yugyeom have been working with Jinyoung for 3 years. They knew when the boy need his time. They felt sorry for him but unfortunately they are working with Jaebum's father. Phuket left a big scar to them not only Jinyoung. Jaebum knew that Jinyoung knew about Nickhun who was having a habit to cut his partner and their blood when they were having but Jaebum said nothing in order for them to save Jinyoung. They knew Jaebum did not sleep that night because he worried about Jinyoung.

"Yugyeom and Bambam, what is the feeling of living?" Jinyoung turned his back and stopped from taking another step.

The two looked at each other, they felt sympathy and guilty toward Jinyoung.

"I'm dying." Jinyoung continued. He then walked back to the right way to his home.

 

 

Mark was jogging at the park near his hotel. He saw somone from far and he definitely sure it the same man he met at the airport. He stopped and followed him with his eyes. It seems to him that that man with bodyguards and he saw Bambam. He took it as a chance.

"Bammie..." Mark called an the younger turn his head toward him. He saw Bambam gasped, maybe did not expect to be encounter him.

Jinyoung looked at Mark as if he remembered him. Mark ran to them and he was hoping that Jinyoung would stop but the man start walking and left Bambam and him.

"Mark hyung, I'll talk to you later. I need to go." Bambam ran to follow the man.

Mark sighed. He hope he got the man names. Mark continued jog around the area and he suddenly lost from his original road so he need to walk around the unfamiliar street. He then saw someone standing near the glass door of the house balcony. He did not expect to see him again after the park.

"He is so beautiful even with plain white shirt and sleeping pant." Mark muttered. He leant on the wall and watched each and every moves of that man.

 

Jinyoung slender body leant at the glass door frames. The curtain was flying due to the summer breeze. Jinyoung looked at the two cuts at his both tight, he rubbed it and the memories played in his mind. He did not cried at all and that made Nickhun cut all over his bodies to make him pleaded. 

"Tomorrow, we had an important guest. Don't come out from your room." Jinyoung nodded at his Dad request even though it from behind the door.

Jinyoung sat on the floor, near the rail of the balcony. Pulled his knees up to his chest and put his head on it.

"Mark..." Jinyoung smiled. He remembered that face who look at him back at the airport.

 

 

Mark back to his home with smile on his face. He was singing after taking a shower and drying his hair when he got a called from Jackson. Jackson invited him to his apartment because Bambam cooked to welcome him. He arrived at Jackson's house around 8PM.

"Hello, hyung..." Bambam greeted and he saw Youngjae already munching and the person he met earlier was talking with Youngjae.

"Let me introduce you two, this is Mark hyung, Jackson hyung best friend and Mark Hyung, this is Yugyeom my best friend." They shook hand.

They ate the dinner heartly and Bambam served the desserts later in the living room with coffees.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry about this afternoon. I cannot talk to you because I'm working." Mark nodded understood Bambam word.

"It's okay. You seem to guard a very important person." Mark tried to sound teasing but he want to dig in an information and Jackson could sense it.

"He is someone important to me." Bambam said and Jackson brows furrowed.

"Me too." Yugyeom added.

Youngjae sipped the coffee.

"I thought you are incharge for Im Jaebum." Youngjae asked after put his cup down.

"We are working with Im Group and they assigned us to protect him." Yugyeom answered.

"I don't understand who is him actually. Why both of you said he is important to you? He is not Jaebum's secret lover right?" Jackson tried to joke but no one laughed.

"I guess he is." Mark concluded and it's somehow made his heart breaking in to pieces.

Mark back to his house after all of them done with the desserts. The info that the pretty man is Jaebum's secret lover made Mark a little pissed off.

 

The upcoming night come faster than Mark thoughts. He wore a casual shirt and a blue black pant. Jaebum provide him with driver to pick him up because he don't know the house. Mark found the road is the same one when he lost yesterday. When the car turned to the same house where he saw the man, Mark felt that his guess is true. Jinyoung is that pretty man.

"Thanks" Mark said and walked to the gate. He pressed the doorbell and Jaebum invited him in.

Jaebum's father apologised that Mark had to come to greet him when he should be the one who visit him.

"It's okay sir. Younger need to come to older, right?" Jaebum's father laughed.

"That sound korean." Jaebum teased.

After the dinner, Jaebum tour Mark around the house while his father sort out some issues with his assistant. Mark stopped at one painting in Jaebum's office room. 

"It complicated painting right? Someone gave it to me for my birthday. I don't really understand art." Jaebum honest word made Mark wanted to give him an art lectures.

"It easy to interpret it. You are important to this painter." Mark commented.

Jaebum laughed.

"No way. He is someone who had no feeling." Jaebum shook his head seem to disbelief with Mark words.

Mark smiled. Stupid, the painter was definitely draw it to ask for Jaebum to safe him. He is drowning in the dark.

"Only the two of you who are living in here?" Mark asked while sat on the couch.

"Yes." Jaebum said confidently and Mark nodded as if he don't know about that certain someone who live here.

 

Jinyoung pulled the curtain to see the new important guest that he sure one day would meet him. Jinyoung eyes glued to the face of the guest. He close the curtain.

"Why...its has to be Mark?" Jinyoung felt sad.

 

 

Mark was walking alone around the house and he stopped under the balcony when he saw that pretty man yesterday. He took his pen and napkin. He threw the stone toward the balcony and left.

Jinyoung could not come out even though he heard something fell on the floor of his balcony. 

"Mark...!!!" Jinyoung heard Jaebum voiced and he sure they are wandering around the park.

Jinyoung heard the car left the house and he quickly picked up the stone.

"Don't run away too deep into the darkness... I'm coming to save you." Mark

Jinyoung heartbeat fast, he never tell anyone to save him. Only someone who understand his painting could translate it. Jinyoung kept the napkin and smiled. At least, someone understand him even if he trapped in the house forever.