Love (Marry You)

Save Me (I Got You)

Mark opened the door and he surprised to see Jackson panting and a few officers with him. Jinyoung who was in the room, opened the door slightly and took a peeked. He saw police officers and it made him shivered, he start to question who is Mark personally. Instead of one of big young businessman, who is Mark Tuan personally?

“Mark, we got a problem. These officers told me that Youngjae has been catch by Jaebum.” Jackson said and Mark surprised.

“What?” Mark looked at the room and he knew Jinyoung might listened to their conversation but before he could drag Jackson away, the officer talked.

“Jaebum traced that Youngjae was looking for someone names Park Jinyoung and from what he told us, he is your brother from different parent.” The officer’s word shocked Jinyoung who was standing near the door.

Jinyoung clenched his fist and he opened the door. Jackson surprised because he wonder what Jaebum’s secret lover did in Mark’s suite. Jackson gave a question looked at Mark and Mark sighed.

“I will help you to let Youngjae back in one piece but only between both of us.” Jinyoung gave a scary look at Mark. After what he heard, he don’t want to let this chance slipped away. If Mark connected to him, only Mark can help him.

Mark looked at Jackson as if he gave the younger an instruction to let them settled everything.

“You have to tell me that you have that pretty man with you.” Jackson whispered before left the suite and bowed to Jinyoung.

 

 

Mark sat on the couch while Jinyoung looked at him. He knew Jinyoung had to know the truth. So, Mark tell him about his mother and Jinyoung held his angered.

“So she easily gave up on me. Why did she left me behind? She took care of you when he left me behind.” Mark tried to come near Jinyoung but the younger took a step back.

“Jinyoung-ah.” Mark tried again but the younger stopped him.

“You found me as what you has promised to her. If I save Youngjae, you need to save me.” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

Mark frowned he did not understand what Jinyoung planned but the younger must had something in his mind.

 

 

Jaebum knocked on the suite door and Mark opened it. He quickly ran to Jinyoung and checked the man body. Jaebum hugged Jinyoung tightly and dropped a kissed on his forehead. Jaebum did not care if Mark saw his affectionate over Jinyoung. Jinyoung held Jaebum hand and let the older looked at him.

“Jaebum-ah, Dad know about your feeling. He know you caught the detective who tried to find me.” Jaebum withdraw his hand from Jinyoung’s gripped and he looked at Mark who was leaning at the doorframe.

“Let’s go back.” Jaebum walked to the door waiting for Jinyoung to follow him but the younger froze on the couch.

Mark held Jaebum wrist and the man gave a surprised looked.

“I never know the heir of Im Group had someone in secret.” Mark smirked.

“He is my adopted brother.” Jaebum glared at Jinyoung who was sitting as if he won’t follow him.

“Nothing more?” Jinyoung wait for Jaebum to answer Mark’s question.

“Nothing at all.” Jaebum answered while avoiding Jinyoung eyes.

Jinyoung bit his lips and turned away his face from Mark and Jaebum.

“It funny that I still have hope that you said there is a special feeling between us. I called Dad before and he already promise to let go off the detective while I’m being traded to be Mark’s husband.” Jinyoung heart broke, even though Jaebum hurt him but the older did make him fall in love.

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung and walked to the younger. He pulled Jinyoung wrist and dragged him to come with him but Mark pulled Jinyoung toward him.

“I think you need to call your father before take him with you.” Mark smirked and Jaebum pushed Mark’s hand away from holding Jinyoung.

“Called Dad, Jaebum. You need to remember that I only someone who has nothing to do with you.” Jinyoung yanked his hand from Jaebum gripped.

Jaebum felt his heart being teared apart. The looked that Mark gave made his jealousy built up. Jaebum cupped Jinyoung’s face and kissed the younger. Mark shocked and he about to pulled Jinyoung away but he saw tears on Jinyoung’s cheek. Jinyoung’s pulled away and he leant on Jaebum chest.

“I really wish that one day I can live with you but you never proud to have me as someone special to you. I know about the arrangement of wedding between you and the judge daughter. In the end, you would kill me slowly with your poison love. Let this be my life sacrifice for your family. I love you.” Jinyoung tears wet Jaebum shirt and Mark heart felt hurt to hear Jinyoung’s confession.

Mark hesitate when Jinyoung suggested if he want to save Youngjae and himself, Jinyoung told him that only his Dad could made that happened. Jinyoung said he would marry Mark only on paper. He want Mark to know that he hate him. Mark agreed to offer a JV contract for new project with Jaebum's father. 

Jaebum phone rang and he pulled the phone from his pocket. He took a deep breathed before answer the called.

“Dad.” Jaebum cared Jinyoung’s face and wiped the younger tears.

“Don’t bring Jinyoung home anymore. That stupid boy going to marry Mark in exchange for our new project with Tuan Inc.” Jaebum squeezed Jinyoung’s hand and he slowly let it go.

“Okay Dad.” Jaebum ended the call and he looked down.

“You can marry him but you must remember that I’m not going to let you go easily.” Jaebum left the suite and Jinyoung’s tears fell again.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark tried to comfort Jinyoung but the younger slapped his hand away from touching his body.

“You are not my brother. Don’t tried to be one.” Jinyoung said and Mark knew that he needed to start slowly. The Jinyoung he met before not the same one as he saw now. This Jinyoung not gonna show his true feeling anymore. The truth that he was raise by Jinyoung's mother put a deep scar.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaebum sat in his car, heart thorn because he not the one could marry Jinyoung. He won’t able to take Jinyoung’s hand.

“I love you too.” Jaebum cried because Jinyoung out from his gripped from now on.

Jaebum is Jinyoung first love and so did Jaebum. He love Jinyoung right when he met him.