Fall (Let go)

Save Me (I Got You)

Jaebum was walking upfront from his wife and heart still broken from the word comes out from Jinyoung lips. Yes, he did something terrible for keeping the letter but he does not want to lose Jinyoung. He want Jinyoung to stay by his side since the day the younger come into his house. Chaeyeon followed his husband and she knew definitely Jaebum is in love with Jinyoung, and what she scared the most becomes real.

“You and Jinyoung, both of you love each other, isn’t it?” Chaeyeon asked once she and Jaebum entered their room.

Jaebum clear his throat, eyes down look at the floor and slowly nod.

“I’m sorry. You are a good girl but trapped with this wedding.” Jaebum looked up to meet with soft eyes from Chaeyeon.

“I’m not getting involve in between you and Jinyoung but made sure keep it low, so reporter will not happen to tell a story about us. Today is a mistake and you should learn to control your anger.” Chaeyeon took off his gown and walked to the bathroom.

Jaebum sighed. He saw the broken Jinyoung and he knew how much the younger cried because of him.

 

 

Yugyeom took the call from Jaebum and he met Jinyoung once Jaebum agreed to give a permission. Jaebum told him to take good care of Jinyoung because he was hurting him. Yugyeom did not understand, why Jaebum being so selfish as if Jinyoung did not have any feeling. What kind of love that Jaebum is trying to convey?

“Yes, sir.” Yugyeom answered while caress Jinyoung’s hair on the couch.

“Did he cried so much?” Jaebum asked.

“He did.” Yugyeom gave a short answered while Mark and Bambam was talking at the terrace.

“I don’t think that I’m able to forget him.” Jaebum stared at the Polaroid of Jinyoung that he took while the younger was playing with his cats.

“Forget about him, hyung. He is not your belonging anymore. If you love him, lets him go and asked for his forgiving.” Yugyeom turned into a little brother mood.

“Yugyeom, I want to take him back. My life is empty without him.” Jaebum word shocked Yugyeom because if Jaebum set something, he would make it happened.

“What are you thinking of doing?” Yugyeom asked worriedly.

“Took my father place and bring Jinyoung back by my side.” Yugyeom heart stopped for a seconds. That’s meant Jinyoung in danger.

 

 

The next morning Jinyoung woke up on his bed with Mark on the other side. It his room but Mark was sleeping on his bed. Mark must be worry about him because he cried so much. Mark done nothing wrong but he being drag into this game because Jinyoung want freedom. The whole thing start because of his suggestion and now, that he know about his mother, he don’t want to keep Mark feeling guilty to see how disgusting Jinyoung’s life.

“You deserved someone who love you dearly. I’m not the one for you.” Jinyoung pulled his knees up and stared at Mark for a little while, then, make his way to bathroom.

Mark opened his eyes after he heard the shower .

“I only want you but you only want Jaebum.” Mark muttered.

When he read the letter that given by his Mama to Jinyoung, he knew Jinyoung love toward Jaebum is too deep. It hurt him to know Jaebum had betray him, that is why he made a mess to show his anger but at the same time, Mark could see how Jinyoung tried to deny his love. Mark stood up and went to his own room.

 

 

Jinyoung prepared everything for Mark before he left to college. He put a note on the table for Mark to put the dirty dishes in the sink, and he will clean it once he comes home later. Mark was feeling good, despite not able to be love by his own husband but Jinyoung still do his duty.

“Cute.” Mark giggled. He about to go out from the house when he saw another note on the door.

‘Let have a lunch together. I’ll wait for you in the library same time as yesterday.’

Mark smiled brightly upon reading the message. Mark went to the office clearly with good mood and he gave a killer smile to his staffs. The clock seem ticking too slow and the meeting felt likes forever.

“Sir, did something good happened at home?” His secretary, Ayeon asked with smiled plastered on her face.

“I’m having a date with my husband for lunch.” Mark excitedly said and Ayeon giggled at how cute Mark as a newlywed.

Jinyoung on the other hands, not able to focus in his class. He worried so much about what he should talk with Mark. Do he need to be cold or open up a little? Would Mark asked about his action yesterday? He wished that he able to back to the time he wrote the note.

“You such a loser.” Jinyoung said once the professor ended the lecture.

Jinyoung walked to the library but to his surprised, he saw someone stood up beside a red sport car and walking toward him.

“Hey.” Mark brushed his head and people was staring at them. Usually Jinyoung used to people stared at him because he is weird but now, they stared at him as if he the luckiest person in the world.

“Hey.” Jinyoung said and face looked at the ground because he don’t want Mark to see how red his cheeks.

Mark intertwined their hands and walked to the car. He get into the passenger seat after Mark had opened the door, and looked at the people who started whispering. Mark happily gave him a cheek pecked once he entered the car. Jinyoung eyes widen and his face now back to blushing pink.

“Do you know that you are attracting people?” Jinyoung asked when they are away from his college.

“No, they are looking at you.” Mark said without hesitate with his answered.

“Seriously, believe me, they looked at you. Who are not looking at you when you come to my college with sport car, coat and standing likes a model?” Jinyoung pouted.

“Wow, is that the way you express your jealousy? Don’t worry. I’m all yours.” Mark teased and Jinyoung punched his arms.

“That would never happen.” Jinyoung said and Mark laughed.

Mark don’t want to hurt Jinyoung. While waiting for the younger, he heard most of the students was mentioning Jinyoung as a because he seduce Jaebum and left him because Mark is more worthy to be with.

“Baby, thanks for giving me a chance to eat with you.” Jinyoung did not hate the way Mark called him baby, so he just act likes he wanted to vomit when he actually enjoys it.

 

 

“Are you preparing everything just for our lunch?” Jinyoung asked when he saw the canopy with chef who grilled the meat and another one made a sashimi.

“Our first official lunch after being married. I want it to be special because you are special to me.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung to sit on the chair and put the napkin on his laps.

“I’m not a girl, Mark.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes with the way Mark treat him.

“I know but I don’t treat girl like that.” Mark made Jinyoung wanted to kill him.

“Cheesy.” Jinyoung commented and he quickly dig in.

Mark happy to see Jinyoung enjoyed the foods. Jinyoung asked about the company and Mark explained to him what the company do, he also suggested Jinyoung to visit the company when he got time because he is one of the biggest shareholders besides Mark.

“Your Dad probably knew about the share I gave to you yesterday. He probably will plan something later on. I hope you can protect it.” Mark hopes Jinyoung would not easily persuade by Jaebum especially.

“Are you trying to relate this with the relationship between Jaebum and I?” Mark stared into Jinyoung eyes when the younger asked. There is a stern voice in the way Jinyoung said it.

“You are an intelligent student Jinyoung. You know what I meant.” Mark sighed because sometime love can make people stupid.

“Don’t worry. It times to fight back. Jaebum hyung… he is unfortunate because he in Dad side.” Jinyoung carefully said and he saw Mark smiled gone from his face.

“Jinyoung, one day, if you want to back to Jaebum, tell me. I will let you go. Since, your happiness is the one that I want.” Mark held Jinyoung’s hand and tried to give a smile.

Jinyoung nodded. It is not because he still has a feeling for Jaebum but it is because Jinyoung now believe Mark is the one who are protecting him with all his heart and would not hurt him likes anyone else. He smile because once he back from Canada, he has a place to call home.