Chapter 6

Seriously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In retrospect, Kyulkyung knew she had slightly overreacted. It wasn't Nayoung's fault that she struggled opening up about her feelings and really, who could blame her, it was a damn scary thing. Kyulkyung hadn't spoken to Nayoung since she left their encounter in the library and she hated to admit that she was starting to regret her decison to abandon the other girl all alone.

She certainly didn't want Nayoung to think she wasn't interested in her, because that was the furthest thing from the truth. Kyulkyung just knew that she was, for lack of a better term, a little pissed off. As much as she'd enjoyed having the older girl's body pressed against her, lips against lips, something was missing.

She wanted to talk, to get everything out in the open so both girls were crystal clear on what was going on between the two. But not before she had a little fun of her own.

And so Kyulkyung had something planned.

 

 

The next day, Kyulkyung surprisingly didn't hate the idea of going to college and seeing everyone (she was hoping it would go more along the lines of everyone seeing her) but more importantly seeing Nayoung. Despite how things were left between her and the other girl, Kyulkyung was hopeful.

She knew Nayoung would most likely be waiting for her to show up, needing answers as to why Kyulkyung had left her hanging, frustrated and alone. In fact, she was counting on the idea that the taller girl would be anticipating her arrival.

So at 11am precisely, Kyulkyung walked across campus and entered one of the study rooms she knew would be streaming with students.

 

 

Truthfully, Nayoung hadn't thought about anything other than what had happened between her and Kyulkyung. To say that their heated kisses and Kyulkyung's abrupt departure had plagued her mind ever since was an understatement.

Now she sat, head resting against the table with the feel of Kyulkyung's lips against her own and the sensation of fingers brushing against her skin replaying over and over in her brain. Minkyung and Kyungwon had decided to keep her company (the two shamelessly acting as lovesick couples usually do) but neither dared to ask Nayoung about what had happened, or even dared to mention Kyulkyung's name.

Nayoung had put herself on the line, as much as she was currently willing to, and it had all been thrown back in her face. Right now she was rather happy to just sit there, head down and wallowing in her own self pity.

It wasn't until she felt Minkyung nudge her arm slightly and the volume in the crowded room drop a considerable amount that she reluctantly lifted her head and turned to where her friend's gaze had fell.

There Kyulkyung was. There she really was.

To Nayoung, it was like everything was happening in slow motion. She saw bodies turn and heads do a double take towards the girl walking through the double doors, she saw jaws drop to a level she thought humanly impossible, she saw eyes grow wide as people took in the full extent of the girl that was Joo Kyulkyung.

But more importantly, Nayoung saw Kyulkyung. Really looked at her. Her eyes roamed the full length of the younger girl's body as she noted the excessive amount of skin that was on show (a black miniskirt barely long enough to cover Kyulkyung's and a crop top exposing her midriff being to blame for that). She reached the other girl's face and almost let out an audible gasp. Was she wearing contacts? Kyulkyung's eyes seemed to be a piercing blue colour and Nayoung couldn't help but feel as thought they were drawing her in.

Her hair. Her hair seemed different. Lighter perhaps, somewhat resembling a dirty blonde colour she'd once tried out before. All Nayoung could remember from that time was that she found it hot, incredibly hot.

"Jesus Christ." Nayoung realised she had said this aloud and quickly turned to see if the two girls sitting across from her had heard. Nope, they too much like everyone else in the study room had their attention glued to the girl innocently walking by.

Nayoung noticed however, that she wasn't the only member in the room with the exact same reaction as hers.

Her gaze (now almost twisted into a glare) shifted from Kyulkyung to the numerous boys who's hungry eyes were fixed on the other girl.

"Holy ing ." she heard one say, loud enough for the entirity of the room's occupants to hear.

"No kidding," came another's reply from across the room, "Dude when did Kyulkyung get so freaking hot?"

"I don't know but I'm so not complaining." yet another voice came, a chorus of laughter and agreements filling the air.

It was obvious that Kyulkyung could hear what these guys were saying, it was hard to miss but it still came as a quite the shock to Nayoung when she saw the faintest of grins appear on Kyulkyung's lips, as thought she was enjoying this. Nayoung could almost feel her blood start to boil.

The girl with everyone's eyes still focused on her continued to walk across the room, nearer to Nayoung's table. A few more comments were thrown out about Kyulkyung's new appearance b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter