Chapter 7

Seriously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ideally, the tight bathroom cubicle wasn't the most practical place for Kyulkyung to back Nayoung into but realistically, it would have to do. She tried to be as gentle as she possibly could be given the current circumstance as she almost threw Nayoung into the confined space and locked the cubicle door.

The two girls wasted no time, all four hands roaming bodies, fingers brushing against sensative skin on arms and legs. Nayoung hadn't realised before just how much exposed skin Kyulkyung had on show and now, pressed up against the other girl, she finally took the full extent of her body in. It was mesmerising, and Nayoung wasn't completely sure how she'd been able to stay conscious through it all.

Kyulkyung's hands landed on Nayoung's waist, crept their way excruciatingly slowly under her shirt and rested on her toned stomach. She positioned her bare legs between the older girl's parted ones, allowing her to press her body even closer to Nayoung and eliminating any space that was left between the two.

Her lips remained attached to the other girl's, only breaking apart when absolutely necessary to come up for air. As things grew more explicit, Kyulkyung found her tongue desperate to meet with Nayoung's and she trapped the taller girl's lower lip between her teeth and tugged on it slowly, begging for enterance.

Nayoung felt weak in the knees. There's no way in hell she could say no to Kyulkyung when she was doing things like that. Her only option was to let Kyulkyung in, let her tongue fight with hers, mouths now fully open to the other (though truthfully, Nayoung didn't mind).

It wasn't until Nayoung felt a pull on her hair (just enough so that it wouldn't hurt) and a tickle of hot breath next to her ear that she noticed the absense of Kyulkyung's hands on her abdomen and the lack of lips upon her own.

"Take off your shirt." Kyulkyung spoke, her voice a husky whisper, hands now running through the other girl's long hair.

"Excuse me?"

Kyulkyung detached herself from Nayoung before she spoke.

"I came dressed in next to nothing today...for you, to get your attention," she stated, gesturing her hands towards her outfit (or lack thereof). "Do you realise how many greasy dudes have been looking me up and down like I'm a piece of meat?!"

Much to Nayoung's pleasure, Kyulkyung leaned back in then, closing the distance between them. "I think the least you can do is take off your shirt."  

Nayoung almost felt guilty. Almost.

"If you want it gone so badly, take it off yourself."

"Fine." Nayoung didn't miss the hint of a challenge in Kyulkyung's eyes as she gave a chaste kiss to Nayoung and lowered her head, lips now moving along the taller girl's collarbone and planting short kisses against her skin.

Kyulkyung began by undoing the first of Nayoung's buttons, kissing the newly exposed skin as she carefully revealed more of the other girl's chest. The younger girl picked up a pattern here, delicately ing Nayoung's shirt one button at a time before bringing her lips to every new inch of warm skin, as if wanting to claim it as her own.

Nayoung was started to feel things she'd never felt before, as Kyulkyung progressed further and further down her body, each kiss sending a new set of shivers through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter