Chapter 5

Seriously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At some point, Kyulkyung knew she'd have to come up for air. She hated that she was quickly running out of breath, too intoxicated by Nayoung and the way moulded against hers. Reluctantly, she parted their lips and leant her forehead against the older girl's, panting for breathe.

"What was that for?"

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now," Nayoung coyly replied, "I just didn't know how to."

Kyulkyung took a moment to look into the other girl's eyes, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Well," she began, "you sure did a pretty good job."

Nayoung let a quiet chuckle escape her lips before stepping back and creating some room between the two, combing her hand through her slightly disheveled hair. She knew they could both use some time to get their breathing patterns back to normal again. She also knew she needed time to recover from the one thing that overwhelmed her the most: Kyulkyung.

This action seemed to upset Kyulkyung however, as she reached her arm out and hooked her fingers around the waistband of Nayoung's jeans, pulling her closer.

"You could do it again if you wanted." Kyulkyung stated, a mischievious grin growing on her features.

"Do what?" Nayoung teased back.

The younger girl rolled her eyes before growing impatient, and swiftly connected their swollen lips together once again.

Admittedly, things got heated much quicker than before, both girls already familiar with how the other moved, how their bodies fit perfectly against each other as hands continued to roam the length of the other's arms, legs and torso.

"I can't stop thinking about you." Nayoung was started by her own voice, muttered between heavy breaths.

She took her lips away from Kyulkyung and placed them on her exposed neck, planting soft kisses along it's entirity. The other girl tilted her head away from Nayoung, revealing more skin for to explore.

"You've been driving me crazy these past few weeks Nayoung." Kyulkyung managed to get out while her hands leant back on the table she was sat on, in pure bliss at the way the older girl was making her skin tingle.

"I know," Nayoung agreed as she pulled her head away from Kyulkyung's neck and planted a short kiss on her lips, "I'm sorry."

She felt Kyulkyung start to retreat, before hastily continuing, "I'm not good with things like this."

Their eyes met, and Nayoung wore an expression that she hoped would make the other girl undertsand.

"I'm not good with feelings."

Her eyes dropped, feeling slightly embarrassed at how she was telling someone (even worse the girl she had feelings for) about her inability to properly voice her emotions.

Much to Nayoung's surprise, Kyulkyung flashed the other girl what could only be described as a sympathetic look as she brought her hand up towards Nayoung's face and delicately tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Nayoung noticed how Kyulkyung opened , as if she was ready to speak, before the harsh ringing of a mobile phone broke the silence between the two.

"." Kyulkyung sighed, removing the phone from her back pocket and reading the caller ID.

Nayoung was surprised that nobody had walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter