Chapter 1

The Beautiful Beast's Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School bell rang and Baekhyun rushed out of the classroom without remembering his school bag. He jumped down from the first flight of the stairs, which was unusual for a child to have such ability. No one was around that moment, which is quite lucky for him. He ran all the way to the main gate, which he ended up being the first one to leave the school on that day. Right before he could turn at the first corner, he felt a strong tug on the collar shirt made him stopped immediately.

 

“You left your bag, again.”

 

There’s a low unamused voice made Baekhyun turned around and smiled shyly. His friend, his brother, and his family; Kyungsoo. He is always on Baekhyun’s back whenever the latter left something important. Kyungsoo didn’t shove the bag to its owner, because he knew Baekhyun was chasing someone.

 

“I’m sorry! But I can’t miss him like I did yesterday! I got really frantic when I lost his scent!” Baekhyun whined.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head before he sling the bag on his shoulder. “I get it. I get it. I know you can’t miss him, but at least let me know before you leave the school. No one will help you with today’s homework.”

 

Baekhyun bowed to apologize before picking up his speed again as he waved goodbye. “Just saying, I come home late!”

 

“Don’t be too late!” Kyungsoo shouted back, didn’t even bother to wave back at him.

 

Baekhyun sprinted through the street, taking shortcuts and jumped over the fences when no one could see him. He needed to be at the other school in time. That short talk with Kyungsoo was already taking his little time, and if he missed it again, he can be furious. Just about he reached the corner of the street wall, he made a full stop. He silently peaked over and there was the other school with few students walked away from the entrance. He took a short breath to take the scent, but then he smiled when the familiar scent didn’t reach him.

 

That means ‘he’ was still inside.

 

Baekhyun waited for another five minutes, even though his patience was wearing thin, the scent came to him. He froze instantly, his eyes locked right at the entrance without a blink, and slowly, a tall male student walked out casually with his bag resting on his shoulder. That’s him. That was the student Baekhyun was looking for.

 

Park Chanyeol. His crush. His ultimate secret admirer. His one and only mate of the world.

 

Baekhyun nearly get caught as the latter hid behind the wall when Chanyeol glanced around the area. He wanted to get close to him. However, knowing his real self could scare Chanyeol away. How even a human accept a wolf as their mate?

 

Baekhyun was born as a wolf; an omega. Since his family got attacked by the other pack, the Kim pack raised him when he was a pup. Kyungsoo was on the same boat, which is why he was close to Baekhyun. It was the third day of his junior high when he sensed the attachment; the calling. Kyungsoo and he were on their way back home when the calling began. Baekhyun looked around the streets without looking where he was walking. He bumped into someone and immediately apologized, before he looked up at the person’s eyes, it sparkled. Chanyeol was a handsome man with such a height. Baekhyun couldn’t utter a word when Chanyeol smiled at him and walked away. The omega’s eyes glued to his fated mate, not until he was shaken by Kyungsoo.

 

“I’ve found my mate.”

 

That one sentence made Baekhyun’s stomach full of butterflies, and since then he never stopped following Chanyeol from far. He may look like a stalker, but this omega fairly good at hiding. His wolf’s sense helped when any human came into his radar. He would hide in the bushes or the trees. Even it was raining, he finds himself hiding in the worst possible places such as under a car or the sewers. Each day he watched the daily life of Chanyeol, he learned new things about him.

 

Chanyeol loves pastry. He spent his time at the kitchen making simple cakes and fancy drinks. On weekends, Chanyeol went out for an errand from his parents. Instead buying just rations, he bought flour, butter, creamer, chocolate powder and others. At first, Baekhyun disliked the smell of the sweet pastry. Until lately, he was starting to love the smell of the burning kitchen. During rain, Chanyeol sat by the window while drinking his homemade hot chocolate. The aroma was strong w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter