Chapter 9

Can You Take My Hand?

“You know Pabomi”

“What?”

“You’re probably now on the last chapter of that book”

Bomi was finally caught back from oblivion; she realized that she has been unconsciously flipping her new book that was bought on her way to work.

“I’m sorry; I’m just excited to see what the end is”

“That’s good, though I’m curios whether you really know that book you’ve bought” A grin formed from Bomi’s companion.

The girl was once again surprised by the thought, come to think of it she just saw herself in front of the cashier counter earlier. And since the clerk brought an inviting smile, Bomi had concluded it was too late to retreat. Up till the moment she got her book wrapped, she was not aware of what it was about.

To suppress her curiosity over the book and to that disturbing grin form her companion, Bomi finally looked at the front cover.

“How to Get Girls ually Satisfied” Bomi’s face glowed in red because of her embarrassment, and that reaction can never go unnoticed by her friend who laughed irritatingly. Somehow at this moment, Bomi wanted to deny that this was not the book she bought but she knew her friend would laugh at her more so it’s not a good choice.

“Yah! Paboji stop laughing!”

“You know Bomi, you’re the best!” Eunji said trying to refrain herself from a continuous laugh. There were already tears at the edge of her eyes, a sign that she needs to stop laughing or this shall be her last.

Eunji and Naeun just came back from Korea last week, as they decided to just continue their studies in Korea as they missed their family and friends.

“I did not know you’re that desperate to catch up with Chorong-unnie’s skills”

Bomi can’t help but to think of banging her head on the wall for being too transparent. Lately in her relationship with Chorong, she had been thinking about having ual . Not that she’s hungry over such experience, but just because she had this feeling that there might be a time where in Chorong might as her. She knows her girlfriend’s past and not that she’s judging her, bt she has to be ready in order to fulfill everything Chorong wanted in life. She loves her dearly and Bomi cannot think of ways to disobey her girl’s wishes.

“So, did Chorong-unnie ask you to do it?” Eunji finally gained strength to stop from laughing, although it was obvious she’s having a hard time.

“Don’t make fun of me”

“I am not! I’m serious! Since I think you’re getting serious with stuff like that”

Although Bomi was unsure whether her friend wanted to really help her on to just forever, she still dared to unleash her paranoia.

She sighed deeply first before talking. “Not yet, but I have the feeling she might ask me very soon”

Not shocked with her answer, Eunji wanted to know more. “Why is that?”

“W-well… because recently, her actions are getting more aggressive, her touches, hugs and kisses multiplied as well” She stutter at the realization she had enjoyed those moments.

“By looking at you, it seemed like you’ve liked what’s happening anyways. So what’s the problem?”

Bomi flinched at her friend’s inquisitive, “This girl really know how to read me” She thought.

“It’s just that, I… I don’t think I’m ready for that yet”

Silence came upon them. This moment became too hard for Bomi to bear. It’s as if she was caught in a very embarrassing situation where in she has to unveil such mature topic to someone younger than her, though only for five days. Though she had hold on at her memory that Eunji had become a very good friend to her, and she had always been there at whatever the topic or situation she had been. Even the most embarrassing one, although right now this topic shall outdo the reigning record.

“That’s why she’s not yet asking you”

Bomi was caught off-guard.

“You know, I think Chorong-unnie is a very mature woman after all the tough experiences she had taken in her life. And I know she’ll become very understanding when it comes to you, her knight-in-shining armor that saved her from this world’s cruelness. I don’t think she’ll let her desire for ual to wreck your relationship. You should know better than me Pabomi! Sheez!”

Eunji was right! How stupid of her thinking of something like this, Chorong might have such past but still… she should never judge her just because of it.

“But… if ever she really is hinting you over her desires… I think she has her reasons”

“And what is that?” Eunji rolled her eyes at her friend’s denseness.

“It’s because she loves you dearly that she wanted to erase her past’s stain all throughout her body. That’s just a pure guess though, why not ask her?”

-------------------------------------------

Bomi’s conversation with Eunji earlier had been cut due to her friend phone ringing, and saying that it’s Naeun that’s calling and asking if she’s free for having a date. She had known that Eunji and Naeun is already dating as they’ve became extremely closed in the states. They’re conversation had also bought herself back to normal thinking, or not. Right now she’s thinking of the possibilities that Eunji’s conclusions to Chorong’s behavior recently might have been because of that. If by means that it’s all for Chorong to finally forget about her cruel past, then she has no reason to dismay her.

She loves her more than anything and being ready for such stuff, she will do her best.

“Everything’s settled” She sat down on her couch at the living room and looked at her job. The windows around were all covered with curtains, the living room’s entrance was locked, and most importantly her parents won’t be back till tomorrow. Of course the main person in her mind was informed by her current stay at her parent’s house for tonight. Though she haven’t got a reply from Chorong yet, Bomi did not bother and executed her plans for tonight.