Chapter 6

Can You Take My Hand?

As Bomi saw Chorong enter a hotel, it already gave her immense amount of nervousness as well as suspicious feeling which urged her to follow the woman until she gets to her exact destination. And there at room 0419 Chorong knocked the door. To Bomi’s shock, she immediately runs towards Chorong as a shirtless man came out of the room.

The man as well as Chorong was also shocked as Bomi appeared out of nowhere. The man who was shirtless comically covered his body with his arms as Chorong was left agape as Bomi releases with intesnse facial expression as well as words.

“Ah! Sorry! Chorong-unnie, uhm, she’s crazy, we’ll be going now. Nice body, uhm goodbye!” Bomi said to the man in front of them and grabbed Chorong’s hand immediately and run as fast as she could. She grabbed Chorong, who is still shocked, tightly which lead the older girl to slowly process everything in her head and run as fast as she could to maintain with Bomi’s unbelievable speed.

“EH?! What?! Chorong-ah!” The shirtless man screamed as both of the girls vanished by seconds.

As the two girls stopped as they reached the ground floor lobby of the hotel, they were both breathless and decided to sit at lounge area to gather back all the strength they drained with the fast running earlier.

They were both speechless for the moment but then Bomi’s eyes were caught by how seductive Chorong’s dressed appeared. Her eyes literally stopped at the cleavage that was screaming to get her attention because it was really exposed and alluring. Her eyes went down to Chorong’s legs which were also exposed due to the super mini skirt she was wearing, all in all she’ll give A+++++ on how seductive Chorong is at that night. But then again she shook her head and remembers that it was not the time for that, she tried to slap her face too in order to fade away the blush appearing in her face. While Bomi does this stupid actions, Chorong can’t help but smile and ask Bomi what she was doing… which made the younger girl kept her head down and blush even more.

“Ah! Pabo-ya, Bomi-ya, Pabo!” She said whining at herself, but no matter how she whisper those words to herself Chorong can still hear her and felt a glowing smile on her earlier black/emotionless face.

“Bom-ah, what are you doing here?” Comical scene vanished as Chorong decided to talk and asked this question in her head, seriously. She locked her gaze with Bomi, and somehow she felt shameful about herself tonight. For the first time, she had felt very conscious now on how she appeared with how she dresses. She felt shameful as she was caught to do something sinful, right at this very moment… all she felt was a disgraced which made her stood up and ready to leave Bomi.

The younger girl did not allow Chorong to leave; instead she caught her hand and moved out at the hotel together. Bomi gave her jacket to Chorong to cover up and headed straight to her own car. There they kept silent for a minute then Bomi break the loud silence.

“I want to know why you were there, Chorong-unnie. My mind’s giving me an answer to my question but I don’t want to believe it until I hear it from you” Bomi said as she was not looking at Chorong’s eyes. She felt a bit shy in asking this to her as she felt it was something rude to Chorong’s dignity. Yes, Bomi may be stupid but she already guessed that she’s doing that shameful action by this very moment.

“It’s true Bom-ah! It’s true what your mind is telling you, it’s true that I’m disgusting and shameful… it’s true that I’m doing this for money, it’s true that I’m pitiful, it’s all true!” Chorong screamed all her might, as tears began to stream down her face. Her voice was shaking as her body does the same thing. Somehow she felt really awful that her stupidity and the weight of how shameful she had become gathered altogether in her mind and heart. She felt really disgusted with herself now, now that Bomi’s in front of her. Now that Bomi, whom she loved the most is looking at her and already knew everything about her.