Chapter 7

Can You Take My Hand?

Chorong was shocked as Bomi pulled her in a tight hug, with all the men she had slept with, with all the men she hugged with… it was only Bomi she had felt this kind of amazing sensation, a sensation that she would do anything to feel forever. “Bom-ah!” She said as she nuzzled her face in the neck of the younger girl hugging her, she smelled the scent of the younger girl which made her feel realived. But somehow she felt not confident about herself because she felt she was dirty and all for Bomi. Chorong tried to pull herself out of the hug, but Bomi stopped her by saying the magical words that make Chorong encouraged and gathered the hope to start out a new life again.

“I love you Chorong-unnie! Let’s forget everything, I love you and I won’t love leave you anymore. I accept everything about you. I will help you with your life, I will make you happy and I will help you to forget those painful and awful feeling you had all in the past. I will try to fill your life with good ones. I’m not perfect, I know, but all I know is that I love you and I will do anything for you!” Bomi already said what she had in her heart and mind all this time. No matter whom Chorong from before, in the present time and to whom she’ll become in the future, Bomi knows that she’ll still love her forever. She’s confident about it and she’ll accept everything about Chorong, because that’s how Bomi understood of what ‘LOVE’ was.

“But Bom-ah, I’ve hurt you all this time. And I’m disgusting… how can you say that you still love me?” Chorong cried even more, she’s literally gasping for air because she was sobbing really hard and unstoppable. She can’t believe it, Bomi still love her after all she had done? After discovering she was this filthy woman?

“It’s because I love you, I don’t know but this is how I feel and I can’t explain any further. But I guess, you really can’t love me back because I’m a girl right? It’s okay, I’m willing to be there and love you as your best friend. I’ll do anything just to be beside you, after all no matter how much I want to leave and forget you… I really can’t” Bomi pulled out form the hug as she remembered Chorong never liked nor loved her, Chorong does not like a girl anyways. It was forbidden after all, she can’t blame Chorong for that.

Bomi’s face obviously changes into a not confident and once again sadness appeared in her eyes.

“Bomi-ya”

Chorong called out her beloved’s name and as Bomi looked at her, Chorong leaned for a kiss which made the younger girl shocked and left agape. To Chorong, this kiss was initiating both confession of her love as well as expression how she was truly grateful to have Bomi as her lover.

As the kiss turned into a passionate one as Bomi answered the kiss reluctantly, minutes had passed and Chorong pulled out form the pleasurable exchanging of love… Chorong said these words which made Bomi become the happiest woman alive… “I love you Bom-ah, and I’m willing to give you my everything. Not just my body, but with my soul and my heart! I’m wholly yours, Bom-ah. I’m fully yours!”

Bomi looked into Chorong’s alluring eyes, she’s so sure that Chorong’s really sincere with all these words which made her shed tears of happiness… finally…

“So Bom-ah, can you take my hand? And stay with me forever?”

“I do Chorong-unnie, I will marry you! No matter how forbidden this love is, I will find ways to marry you and make you mine forever”

“Who said I will marry you?” Chorong said with a blank face.

As Bomi heard those words she froze in her seat as she doesn’t know if Chorong is serious or not.

“Unnie, don’t joke around” Bomi said afraid that the happiness she’s feeling right now might vanished.

“Hahaha, I’m just joking Bom-ah, I love you, so I will marry you” Chorong said as she burst out laughing at Bomi’s face.

“Thank goodness” Bomi said relieved as she saw Chorong laughing, she once again hugged the older girl and gave a quick peck on her lips.

“I love you Chorong-unnie, always” Bomi said tightening the hug.

“I love you too Bom-ah, always” Chorong answered as she returned the hug.

 

~After 2 Years~

 

Bomi and Chorong decided to move in one apartment, after agreeing of getting their relationship in much deeper one form not so good friendship showed by Chorong several years ago into a couple relationships.

Chorong already apologized about it to Bomi over and over again every time she learns how kind and precious her girlfriend can be as they spend each day together for 2 years now. Those infinite affection and care given to her were already enough to make Chorong feel so shameful towards Bomi. And even though the younger girl tells Chorong to forget everything about their past, it seemed like the sinner would forever remember everything and feel guilty about it in her entire life. And that’s just one of these things Chorong felt so frustrated about. Come to think of it, she already has that unclean background when it comes to her previous job. Seemed like she has more time to heal every wounds and seal all those bad memories away from her mind.

It have been 2 years since that incident of seeing each other and run away from the hotel together, confession what their heart truly desires. And yet now that they are in one place, in one bedroom, they have grown really close expressing honesty coming from their deepest feelings.

One bedroom? If you think there’s something going on more than sleeping, cuddling, chatting and tickling each other in that one room, then you needed to erase those malicious thoughts of yours. Yes probably Chorong’s the very affectionate one in this relationship when it comes to skinship due to her previous job, yet she never does it in a wild one like what she’s doing form her past job. No matter how much she wanted to feel Bomi and erase those marks of filthiness form hose guys she had slept with in her entire body… she just can’t find a way to make Bomi do her. But Chorong knows very well she can’t push Bomi in a so sudden activity. She does not want her to think she’s that desperate when it comes to making love at all. To be honest Chorong was incredibly shy to even bring it up to Bomi who’s so innocent and cute like and angel.

Speaking of making love she then remember the time she had lunch with her sister Hayoung and her girlfriend Namjoo.

~Flashback~

Chorong went to the restaurant that her sister said, why their having lunch in a restaurant, that she doesn’t know, Hayoung just said that there’s someone she wants to introduced to her.

As Chorong entered the restaurant she then finds Hayoung sitting at the corner by the window, but she’s not alone, there’s this girl that’s playing with her sister’s hand.

“Hayoungie” Chorong said as she walks by the table.

“Oh, Unnie, you’re here already, have a sit” Hayoung said as she held the girls hand whose beside her, which Chorong didn’t fail to see.

“Thanks so, what’s up?” Chorong ask as she looked at the girl who seemed to be frozen in her seat.

“Unnie! You’re scaring my Joo-joo-unnie” Hayoung said as she hugged the girl as if protecting her form Chorong.

“My Joo-joo-unnie?” Chorong said as she felt like she already knows where this talk will goes.

“Yeah, Chorong-unnie meet Namjoo-unnie, my girlfriend, Joo-joo-unnie meet Chorong-unnie, my scary sister” As Hayoung said that Namjoo can’t help but to stifle a laugh at her girlfriends remark, as for Chorong she glared at Hayoung, whose now felt as if she’s going to die later because of the stare she’s receiving from Chorong.

“Nice to meet you Namjoo-ah, I’m Park Chorong” Chorong said formally introducing herself.

“Same here Chorong-unnie, I’m Kim Namjoo” Namjoo said as she relaxes on her chair.

As their lunch went by, Chorong and Namjoo were talking as if they’ve known each other over the years. She also learned that Hayoung and Namjoo are living together for about 1 year now. They talk about their relationships until their topic turn to .

“So Chorong-unnie, did Bomi-unnie and you already… you know?” Hayoung ask as she knows her sister is still sensitive about this topic, Chorong already confess about her previous job to her family.

“What?” Chorong ask not knowing what Hayoung is talking about.

“Unnie, what Hayoung means is that if you and Bomi-unnie already have ” Namjoo said as she seems to be not affected about such topics.

“Oh, no we haven’t done anything like that” Chorong said blushing

“Hahaha, Unnie, I can’t believe that after 2 years living together you two still haven’t done that” Hayoung said teasing her sister.

“And what do you mean by that Hayoungie?” Chorong said looking at Hayoung with a look that ‘you can’t lie to me you know that’.

“Uhm, actually…” Hayoung said looking at Namjoo for help

“What Hayoung mean is that we already had ” Namjoo said calm as if it is nothing.

“WHAT?! Hayoung-ah better explain” Chorong said only looking at Hayoung.

“Hahaha, you know Unnie it can’t be help, we’re so in love with each other.” Hayoung said hugging Namjoo as she hides herself out of Chorong’s sight.

Chorong can only sigh, even if she wants to scold Hayoung, she can’t, Hayoung is already an adult. Even her wants to have with Bomi, but how can she if Bomi’s so innocent and cute? She’s willing to wait for Bomi, like what Bomi did to her.

~End of Flashback~