Chapter 10

Can You Take My Hand?

“I’ve bought everything too” She blushed as she glanced at the DVD’s she embarrassedly bought somewhere. Yes, she is about to watch right now. Desperate? She doesn’t mind to be called as one, now that she’s decided to make love with her later on.

“Now, how should I start this?” She asked to no one in particular revealing the fact that it was her first time for this kind of thing.

As she started watching, she can’t help but to get intimidated at some scenes. She tries to absorb everything but it seemed like her mind’s throwing it all away. Bomi was tensed and entirely speechless at the stars’ reaction during the . Every move they made the first timer to gulp a lump on from time to time.

In due time, Bomi felt her body’s getting warmer. She had concluded that she was all heated up while watching this with her wide eyes. She tried to conceal the arousing feeling as she bitten the throw pillow she’s holding.

Oblivious to her surrounding, Chorong slipped her key to unlock Bomi’s parent’s home. That’s right! She’s about to enter Bomi’s sacred place right now.

Chorong walked inside the house to find a certain person that she’s missing for the whole day. Sometimes she felt like coming back to school again wasn’t a great idea, since she’s been longing to meet Bomi for the entire day at school.

As Chorong passed the foyer and about to enter the living room, a smile formed to her lips as her target became visible to her eyes. Though she stopped the moment she observed Bomi’s weird behavior. Bomi’s eyes are sparkling staring straight to the television, she’s sweating hard and she’s biting the throw pillow she’s holding. It was kind of weird but Chorong find it very amusing.

“Bom-ah~” She approached the living room startling the younger girl in daze. She noticed Bomi became pale the moment she saw her and grabbed the remote control in an incredible speed.

“AH~ more more~~!”

“Ahh deeper, don’t stop… ahh~” *gasp gasp* *sound of bodies clashing on rhythm*

Chorong blushed realizing what Bomi’s watching at this moment. Bomi on the other hand felt like wanting to die right now as she accidentally pressed the button to volume up the sounds due to her panic attack. The moment when she saw Chorong blushed and was about to look at the television, Bomi sis not bother to throw the remote control straight to the huge flat screen.

~BAMM!!~

They were both caught in a stance.

“Bom-ah, what’s happening?” Chorong finally broke the awkward silence as she moved her eyes from the crashed flat screen to the now lifeless Bomi.

“I’m sorry! Let me explain!” She bowed down to the bewildered lady in front of her.

“Please do explain everything”

-----------------------------------------------

As they both seated now on the couch, Chorong glanced at the DVD’s on the center table which caused Bomi to blush furiously. She cupped Chorong’s face with both of her hands to take her hands away from those things. “P-please don’t look elsewhere!”

Chorong can’t help but to smile at Bomi’s pure innocence despite being caught red handed. “No problem. I love to look at you more”

The younger girl was taken aback from Chorong’s words. Despite being so embarrassing, it felt like Chorong’s judgment over her hasn’t changed a bit. Feeling guilty towards her sinful acts, she bowed down again to gain forgiveness.

“I’m sorry! You might think I’m a ert or something. I’m sorry!” Bomi was all sincere in apologizing, she’s afraid Chorong might think negatively of her actions. As her lover was still in silence Bomi took it for her to explain more.

“I-I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately. And thinking that you’ve wanted to do it… you know… to do that. And since I’m all new to things like this, I’m afraid that I’ll not meet your expectations and leave me. I’m afraid that you’ve wanting this all along and I’m not even giving you slightest satisfaction!”

Chorong was shocked at the revelation, although she knew to herself that she wanted to be one with Bomi, she wouldn’t push her at something that she’s not ready for. As she was about to reply, Bomi started again.

“Our good friend Eunji told me that, there might be a reason behind having an with you. That it might help you forget about your past and fill your present and future with good memories with me. That’s why, I’m so eager to know about this things… please I’m sorry! Don’t misunderstand things Chorong-unnie!”

After unleashing her burdens, Bomi felt secured and calm as Chorong’s hands carefully lead her in a comfortable hug. She leaned her chin to her lover’s shoulder and enjoyed the soothing sensation from Chorong’s warmth.

“I understand Bom-ah, I understand. In fact I feel guilty about your behavior. I’ve never thought I’ve burdened you that much”

Although Bomi was sure that Chorong’s way of speaking was slightly down, she patiently wait to what more she could say before reacting.

“Eunji was right. Truthfully I really wanted to erase everything from my past by having a ual with you. I’ve regretted everything from my past and decided to live a happy life with you whom I loved dearly now, but still I cannot fully move on”

Chorong took a deep breath while thinking for her next words; words that would mean everything from her heart.

“But then again, just recently, I’ve realized I was just being selfish for using such reasons to do it with you. I’ve realized it was wrong of me to use you to cover up my cruelness. I love you Bom-ah, with my whole life now that I cannot forgive myself if I use you to my selfishness.”

While listening to her lover, Bomi felt Chorong’s love as her hug became more possessive. It was a tighter embrace like Chorong would never want to let go of her. It was very sweet of her, and Bomi can’t help but to feel prideful to have such woman who’ll give such huge significance to her existence.

“Though I want you to know that my touches, hugs and kisses for you lately are all from my heart’ and it’s my way of showing you how much I love you, how much I appreciate you, and how much my heart wanted you and only you. I hope now you’ll understand my actions and don’t get scared. I just can’t help it, and I don’t know how to properly address my growing feelings for you. Right now, all I know is that I’m willing to wait for you until you’re ready… I’m willing to draw a line but please be aware that I cannot forfeit myself from touching you”

Bomi blushed hearing Chorong’s inner feelings; she broke the embrace and leaned forward to capture the other’s lips. It was a soft kiss that means everything for the both of them. In such simple action they have fully settled everything, it’s like all their love and desires for one another are fully expressed. And despite just sharing a simple kiss, they have been both satisfied.

As they broke their kiss and sharing an intimate stare at each other’s eyes, Chorong chuckled breaking the mood.

“What’s so funny?” Bomi raised an eyebrow.

“I-I just can’t believe that the pure and innocent Bomi would go that far for me, you know, watching and worst crashing the flat screen TV” Chorong let out a cute laugh that made the younger girl grew red from embarrassment.

“It’s your entire fault! Stop laughing at me!” “Bom-ah, if you want to learn such skills I’m willing to become your instructor 24/7 without any charge!” Chorong winked making her lover lose her life form her own wild imagination.

END