Glasses

Honeymoon With A Stranger

 

Even if I open my eyes the entire day
I’m busy looking at all the things
That are so clear to see

(Glasses - IU)

 

 

"I should come home unexpectedly more often." Seulgi teased and watched as her sister blushed even redder than she already is making her guffaw.

"Oh my gosh!" Byul squeaked and the younger girl laughed watching her sister hide her embarassment on the chest of her husband who was doing the same. 

Kyujong couldn't help himself but laugh along as he watched his wife get more cuter with her sister teasing her. "Babe. As much as I want to stay like this and enjoy your being cute and all for the whole day or forever; I know your sister, who was stuck on a company mandated schedule, would love to enjoy the remaining of her day off-"

"Actually, I have the whole weekend off." Seulgi corrected.

"-the remaining of her weekend off, with her beloved sister." Kyujong stated teasingly earning him another smack on the chest by his wife. "Ack! That hurts." He teased some more and Byul pulled away from him to give him a death glare but he just grinned.

"I hate you!" Byul hissed before turning around and quickly headed back to their room but not before glaring at her sister who was snickering in the background and guffawed once more when Kyujong placed a hand on his chest and feigned pain whilst saying, "Ack! Don't hurt me, baby!".

Quickly recovering from her giggles, Seulgi looked at her new family member and said, "I think you pushed it too far."

Kyujong, who still stood staring where his wife walked to, shrugged then turned to face her with a grin and say, "Meh. She loves me too much."

 

When Byul finally reappeared, it was twenty minutes later with her hair brushed and her in her day clothes.

"Hi, babe." Kyujong greeted as soon as he saw her walk back in the kitchen where he and her younger sibling still sat and continued their talk. But instead of greeting him back and walking into his open arms, she walked past him and hugged her younger sister, kissing the top of her head and welcoming her home which left her husband surprised.

"Baby?"

"Did you eat yet?" Byul asked Seulgi ignoring her husband's call and the younger girl nodded trying her best to stifle her laughter. "Good. Let me grab something from the fridge and then we can go ahead and lounge in the studio." She said walking past her husband yet again who seemed even more shock hearing her mention the very room where he is forbidden to enter unless given permission by her or in cases of emergency.

"No! Wait! Babe!" Kyujong pleaded, holding on one of her wrist but with just a glare from her he let go and she left for her studio with a pickle jar on one hand and a cup of yogurt on the other with her sister in tow leaving behind the only male with his jaw hanging in disbelief.

 

As amusing as it was watching her sister fidget worrying that she had somewhat caused a rift between the two, Byul cooly told her to relax and asked her to open the jar of pickles.

"Eh?" Seulgi blurted but did the task anyway and then scrunched her face as she watched her older sister taking a pickle from the jar and dipping it on the cup of yogurt before taking a big bite of it. "Uh... Unnie?" "Uhm? What's up?" Byul asked with still full of the munched up relish dipped in a bacterial fermented milk and her mind focused on the taste fulfilling her early craving. She had woken up with it but it had momentarily passed when she was caught off guard by her sister's coming home but as soon as she got out of the shower, she felt it again and it kept bugging her until she finally had a taste of it.

"Uh... Should I give you and your weird breakfast the room or something??" Seulgi awkwardly joked with an equally awkward laugh.

She would have said yes if she hasn't already had a bite of her craving but since she alread has, she got back to her senses and shook her head no and even offering her sister a bite of her munchies.

"Thanks but I'm good." The younger sibling said trying hard not to make face. "Uhm... So... Okay, this is making me feel really awkward right now and it's either going to give me a stomach ache or a massive migraine; and i don't want neither." Seulgi rambled off but she understood most of it getting used to how rapidly she talks when she's anxious or hyper. "Okay?"

"I know I shouldn't have to ask but... What happened? Why were you checked in?" Seulgi asked and she could hear her worry but with her savoring the taste of the pickles and yogurt, she had half of her mind lost in cloud nine. "Unnie~." She heard her whine and that snapped her back to reality.

"Sorry." She felt a little embarassed but she just couldn't help it. "What were you asking?"

"Why were you rushed to the hospital?" Seulgi repeated.

"Oh. Uhm, I-You didn't see the articles yet?" Byul asked in return and the girl seemed even more concerned and confused. "Uhuh... Well, remember when I told you there's three of us now?" Seulgi nodded. "I lied."

The younger girl got stunned at that and gave her unnie a worried look. "D-don't tell me y-you and oppa decided to divorce?" She asked meekly.

"Eh? Divorce? What are you talking about?" Byul chuckled and then took another bite of her dipped pickle. "We just got back together and at this stage, I doubt that divorce is in his head. That jerk loves me far too much." Seulgi chuckled and she raised a brow. "Anyway, about me lying; you can't really consider it a lie because I didn't know it back then and it barely existed that time."

She heard a gasp and looked at her sister who's eyes grew wide like saucers and eyes that alternated from what she's holding and down to her stomach.

"U-unnie. Y-you're... A-are you?"  Byul chuckled and nodded then Seulgi squealed in delight. "Oh my gosh! You're pregnant!"

 

"Wow." Seulgi blurted as she took in the story of what has been happening with her sister for the past week where she hasn't been able to be present for due to the loadworks of promotions she and her group had thanks to their new album.

"Yup." Byul agreed as she too couldn't find a proper word for what's been going on.

"So... You're not quitting, right?" She asked warily and Byul gave her a smile of fondness. 

"No. Not with the compromise PD-nim made." Byul answered. "But I almost did."

Seulgi shook her head with a knowing smile. "Let me guess; you didn't want whatever scandal to damage the reputation of Mamamoo and your company because of you."

She chuckled. "You know me too well, baby bear."

 

Two weeks after the release of their statements by their respective companies, the rollercoaster reactions settled down as a real scandal emerged through the media regarding a secret footage of a certain entertainment CEO who's been ually and verbally harassing his female idol trainees. Although, some antis' still visit their homepages to post degrading and meaningless comments, they are quickly shut down thanks to their loyal fans who support their relationship and who are also eagerly waiting for the release of Mamamoo's new mini album.

They've already finished with he recording and filmed the music video, all they had to do now is wait for the editors to be done with the final product and for the company heads to approve the release date.

While that is on going, the members of Mamamoo did their best enjoying the remainder of their free time practicing and relaxing before the three weeks promotions. Byul might not be promoting with them on stage, that doesn't stop her from attending the practice sessions, helping the three ladies with their perfomance and dance steps, specially since they only have two more weeks left before their comeback. 

"What are you doing?"

Byul quickly pulled her shirt back down and turned around with shock and blush on her face to see her husband standing by the doorway watching her. "H-hey. How... How long have you been standing there?" She asked instead of answering his question.

"A while." He answered shaking his head with a smirk on his face as he approached his wife.

"Hi." Kyujong whispered leaning down for a peck before going behind her and sliding his hand under her shirt and placing it just below her abdomen. "So? Aren't you going to answer my question?"

Byul blushed again as she turned to see their reflection but she soon forgot what she had been blushing about when she saw how his eyes looked at her so lovingly and gentle.

"Babe?"

"I-uhm... I was trying to see if I already have a bump." She shyly answered.

"And?" She gave a disappointing sigh and shook her head which had Kyujong chuckling.  "You know, most pregnant women aren't that eager to see their baby bump just yet. They often make the most of their flat bellies and enjoy wearing their regular clothes until they finally get to go shopping for maternity clothings."

Byul groaned taking his hands away, plopping herself on their bed and saying something in audible with her face flat on the soft fluffly sheets.

"What was that?" Kyujong asked taking the space next to her.

She turned her head to the side and repeated. "It's just, I don't really feel like I am pregnant."

Kyujong raised a brow with a smirk etched on his lips. "Babe. You are pregnant. And if you want proof, there's still that morning thing happening to you which doesn't really fit the title-"

"Ugh." Byul groaned remembering how many times she had to run to the toilet bowl.

"Or, you could always remind yourself of that very romantic and hot night we had in Isles." Kyujong teased with his eyebrows earning him a pillow to the face.

"." She muttered and he chuckled.

"But seriously, babe. You just have to give it time, remember that it's not always the same for everyone. Especially if it's multiples." Kyujong said and she felt afraid all of a sudden.

"H-hey! Don't tell me you're actually praying for Kong to be twins?" She said feeling horrified of the idea of having to be a first time mother to twins making her husband laugh at her expression. "Babe, I don't think it goes that way. Unless, multiple runs in my family - which by the way, does not- Kong will be the only tenant renting this space here." He said making her turn to her side as he place his hands back on her tummy. "Speaking of which, what about-"

Byul gasped and her eyes grew wide remembering how her dad told her once that his father, her grandfather, was a twin but her grandfather's twin died earlier because of an accident.

"Huh. I guess it's possible then." Kyujong said trying to appear nonchalant when he couldn't help show her his teasing smile.

"I hate you." Byul hissed and got off the bed and headed of to the kitchen to appease her craving.

He chuckled following after her.

 

"So, wait. You're going to propose to her again?" Hyejin asked as she and Kyujong sat at the very end of a cafe shop drinking coffee and eating cheese cake.

Kyujong placed a finger on his lips telling her to keep it down. "Not if you're going to announce it to the world for me." "Sorry." "Yeah. And yes, I am. Except this time, she already knows how much I love her and that there's an actual relationship going on instead of us having to get married because of what could possibly happen."

"Romantic as it is, why are you asking for my help? You could always do it on your own or ask someone else like Seulgi, maybe? You do know she knows her sister better than I do?" She said taking a bite of her cake.

"I know. I know. It's just, Seulgi's not that great at keeping secrets." He said.

"How would you know? You only met the girl like what? 3 weeks? A month ago?" Hyejin snickered.

Kyujong groaned as he told the story of how the poor girl miserably failed trying to keep two secrets for him. First was when he told her about wanting to surprise Byul with a weekend trip to the beach just the two of them only to come home and have the surprised to see his wife sitting on the luggage he packed that morning for the both of them and find out that his wife has squeezed the info from her sister by tickling her into admission. And the second time was just last week when he asked for the young girl's help by simply keeping a jewelry for him, which he intended to give the same day he was to propose, but a mishap happened when it fell of the girl's jacket when Byul was doing laundry the next day after he had entrusted the item to the young girl.

"Eh~ I'm sure she didn't mean it the second time around." Hyejin said.

"I know she didn't. But what I didn't tell you is I almost asked her to keep the ring as well." He said and she made muttered an oh. "Please. Are you going to help me or not?"

Hyejin looked at him, gave him that ever confident smile of hers and said, "As long as it's for my unnies, why not?"

 

 

 

 

*N: Meow~

Hi! Hi! Hi!

So......... It's been a while hasn't it? Yeap. It has.

Remember when I said I would only be updating if I had the following chapter finished? Well... It's going to be a problem for me since I won't be having as much free time as I used to have due to my job. And to add to that, I won't be able to finish another chapter in the upcoming week or two because the workload has been piled up but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to start writing the next chapters when I can. 

Anyway, I'd like to say I'm sorry for having made you wait but thanks for doing so. It's nice to know that people actually like my stories. :)

Thanks everyone and see you when I see you. <3