I Just Wanna

Honeymoon With A Stranger

I just wanna love you
Give me that chance wanna hold you

(I Just Wanna - Amber ft. Eric Nam)

 

 

Walking back to their bungalow after having dinner at a nearby restaurant, Kyujong and Byul took their time and stopped just a few steps away from their abode, sat on the san and watched the calm sea breeze sparkle from the light of the full moon. 

"This feels really nice, ahjussi." Byul muttered leaning in to his chest as he had her sit between his legs with arms around her to shield her from the cold.

"Do you feel cold? You know you could just wear my swea-" She cut him off turning her head around and giving him a quick peck. "I like it like this." She said holding his arms around her.

Kyujong smiled pressing a kiss on top of her head and relaxing to her body. "Me too."

They sat there a while watching the waves and listening to whatever song the restaurant had booming on their sound system.

A familiar tune played and Byul tried hard to remember what song it was but because it was instrumental, she couldn't figure it out, not without the lyrics. And then, Kyujong got up and pulled her up aswell and he started swaying her to the music. Then, he just started humming along until this one particular line where he started singing the lyrics of the song.

                          "I thought that love was just a word

                                     They sang about in songs I heard

                                                   It took your kisses to reveal.

                                                                 That I was wrong and love is real..."

While he sang, Byul pressed her cheek on his chest listening to his voice and letting him sway them both.  And when the music finished, Kyujong gently took her chin and made her look right up at him. She smiled as their eyes met and he returned the gesture but then his eyes told her there was something going on in his head. She wanted to ask him what it was until she felt his lips hover on hers for a second before he finally kisses her.

It started off as sweet and gentle but as they got lost in the romance of everything around them,  the kiss became more passionate and hot as they were no longer satisfied with the sweetness alone.

Wanting more, Kyujong nibbled and prodded Byul's lips with his tongue until she responded opening her lips and allowing him to taste more of her as she did with him.

Drunk with the taste of each other, the two wasted no time exploring every corner and every edge of each others caverns and not before long, it wasn't just their lips that responded to their passion but also their whole being.

The kiss was so hot and dizzying that Byul felt her knees and balance wobble until she wrapped her arms around his shoulder while he lifted her up ultimately letting her wrap her legs around his waist and walked the rest of the way to the bungalow.

 

"A friend told me once," Kyujong started while letting his sleepy wife settle her head on his chest. "The best way to get to know somebody is to marry them." Byul giggled and Kyujong grew curious. "Why? Did I say something funny?"

"Please tell me you didn't marry this friend." She said giggling.

"Well, maybe if this friend looked hot even in jeans or has this habit of being a little boyish or has a cute scrunchy nose when she smiles, then I would've." He teased Byul who just shook her head. He then learned closer and whispered,  "But then again, I don't swing that way. "

"Oh..." She giggled.

"And besides, if he was a girl and I really did get to marry her, I would've miss out on this." He said taking her hand and kissing it. "I would've missed out on you."

"So cheesy." Byul teased sighing on his chest. "Sleepy?"  "Hmm."

He held her close, pulling the sheet to cover their bodies and kissed the top of her head. "Sleep. You'll need rest for later." He whispered the last part teasing her.

Byul pinched his chest making him yelp in pain. "."

Kyujong just chuckled, brushing hair out of her face and watched her sleep before he too, fell back to sleep.

 

After spending five days in the isle, Kyujong and Byul returned to the main land on the morning of the sixth. Truth was, they were only supposed to stay there for five days but as it is their honeymoon, let's just say they thoroughly enjoyed their rest.

"Mr. Kim?" The front desk clerk called out to them right after picking up their key. "Yes?"

"A Mr. David Kim faxed this documents yesterday." The lady handed him an envelope. "He said it isn't a matter of urgency but asked for it to be handed to you as soon as you arrived."

"Thank you." Kyujong said then returned to his wife side.

"What is it?" Byul asked as he read the first paper he pulled out from the envelope. "A letter from dad. He said for me to meet someone at the downtown police station."

Byul's ears perked up as she opened the door. "Do you think it has something to do with..."

"Possible." He answered with a serious tone. "Come on. Let's get unpacked and get you something to eat. You haven't-"

"I'm not hungry." Byul cut him off.

"Byulyi-ah."

"Really. I'm not." She said before he could start lecturing her.

"You barely ate your breakfast. I'm not-" Byul cut him off with a peck. "I don't have an appetite, okay? Specially, right now."

Kyujong knew he couldn't argue with her. Sighing, he held her in an embrace and asked if she wanted to come along. "We can go grab some snack right after."

"I think I'll just stay and unpack." She said pulling out of the hug and plopping down on the bed.

"Or... Maybe you just want me gone so you could laze around and wait for me to unpack the bags myself?" He accusingly teased.

"Huh?! Oh dear! How could you easily figure out my plan?" She mocked playing along and the both of them laughed.

"Fine. I'll go but I'll be quick." He pulled her so that she was sitting on the bed and kissed her. "I'll be picking up food when I come back. What do you want me to get for you?"

She shrugged. "Not really picky."

"Okay. I'm going then." He said and she got up to walk him out the door. "I'll pick up your favorite ice cream."

"I'd like that." She said and giggled as he gave her a couple of butterfly kisses. "Stop it. Just go already."

He gave her one hot kiss on the lips and caressed her cheeks. "Take a rest. I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Hmm." Byul nodded closing the door behind him only to hear a knock a second later and she opened it to see him with a smile on his face. "Did you forget something?"

For a good minute, Kyujong just stood there and said nothing. Before she could say anything, he swooped down capturing her lips and gave her a world shattering, mind boggling kiss. Pulling away, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and whispered, "I love you."

Byul wasn't able to process the situation properly as she watched him grin at her like a school boy and let him ruffle her hair before closing the door, leaving her in that state.

 

The beeping noise coming from her phone woke her from her frozen state.

"I-uhm... H-he.. H-he... A-ahjussi..." She stammered still unable to process what her husband just told her. With the contant beeping of her phone, she pushed away the thought of trying to process what had just happened and what she just heard and turned her attention to her mobile.

Opening the drawer where she left the device before their trip to the isle, she checked what it was that had her phone beeping at her, and noticed that it only had five percent of battery life in it and that the phone is bombared with messages - voice mails and emails. She then plugged her phone to the charger and connected it then checked the emails first before the voice mails.

On one particular message, she recognized an unlisted number and only had to read the title to see know what it was. She then ignored the rest of the emails and checked the voice mails section finding the same unlisted number and playing the first message.

   Message #1: Hi, unnie. I know you said not to call unless you reply but something weird just happened. Please call back as soon as you can.

It sounded like nothing but decided to pick up on the rest of her voice mails anyway.

  Message #2: It's me, again. I really need you to call back unnie. Please, unnie. I know you're either busy or somewhere unreachable but please, as soon as you can, call me.

The agitation in the caller's voice had worried. She picked up on the third and last message from the number and it seemed like it was just left earlier that day. 

  Message #3: Unnie, I'm serious here. I didn't want to tell you via voice mail but... Auntie came over last week and slipped this thick envelope to mom. Ever since, mom's been bugging me to withraw my contract at the company. She said she'll handle the fee but for all I know, the money she has now is the one your mom slipped to her. She's been coming over when she know's I'm home and... I don't know... I just... Please. Just call me back unnie."

At the thought of her mother, anger and the feeling of betrayal surged through her system. 

She's not satisfied selling me off and even coerced that woman to sell my sister?! She wanted to scream so bad but she wasn't about to give those women the satisfaction. What she needed to be right now is to be calm and collected because if she starts acting and thinking irrationally, the only flesh and blood she had left is going to get into trouble and this girl will be really lucky if her case turned out to be like hers. Formulating a plan, she then called the number back and is happy that she got picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Are you alone?" The last thing she needed was for someone else to figure out what they were talking about.

"Yes, unnie. What's going on, unnie? I've been trying to call you but-" Byul cut her off before she could finish. "Seulgi, nevermind about me for now. Is your mom home?"

"No. She wanted to try her luck in doubling the money so, yeah. I don't think she'll be home until late tonight or maybe tomorrow morning." Seulgi answered.

"Okay. Now here's what I need you to do." Byul  instructed her to  grab all important documents with her name on it and pack  whatever clothes she can for herself within half an hour before her friend comes pick her up. Seulgi tried to ask the resaon why she's making her do that but like earlier, she said  not to mind and begged her to do just as she's told. "And Seul, noone can know where you are. I'll make a call to your manager and tell her where you are and ask if she could give you more time off. I'll call you back in a bit, okay? Now start packing."

She hanged up before her younger sister could say anything and dialed another number. When the call picked up, Byul didn't waste time with pleasantries.

 

"Mr. Kim!"

Kyujong stopped on his tracks and turned to see one of the hotel staffs following after him. "Yes?"

"Mrs. Kim asked me to hand this to you as soon as you return." The male staff handed him a folded piece of paper and then turned back to the main building.

Putting the shopping bags and take outs down for a minute, he opened the folder to see what the letter had for him. His eyes grew wide after reading just the first sentence and his mind and body went into a rush as he ran towards their bungalow to find it bare of his wife and the bag she had on her for their trip.

"Passport." He muttered and again ran towards the drawer with the hidden safe and opened it as fast as he can. Once the metal box opened, the only items he saw in there was his passport and the watch that Byul bought for him in the island. He then scoured the closet and found the same as they'd left it.

He then raced towards the airport via cab telling the driver to get them there as soon as he can. He passed through security and asked from the information center if his wife bought a ticket for Seoul.

"What name was it again, sir?" The attendant asked.

"Byulyi Moon." He repeated for the lady and she type the name. The longer it took for the woman to find her name the harder it was for him to control himself from smashing that computer and just run around the airport to find his wife.

"Ah, here. Oh, this miss!"  The recognition in her voice got Kyujong's full attention. "I remember now. She bought a first class ticket after I told her that their were no seats left available on the economy or business class. Lucky too. She managed to buy the last one."

"When's the flight?" Kyujong asked.

"The flight is..." She looked at the time set for the plane then back at him. "Was two hours ago."

Kyujong's heart dropped on the floor. "D-did she?.."

"She checked in as soon as she bought the ticket, sir. The plane took off no less than fifteen minutes later." The lady answered feeling bad for the broken man.

"Thank you." He tried to muster a smile but then couldn't as he dragged his feet out of the airport and back to the hotel.

 

 

 

*N: Dun. Dun. Duuunnnnn

I tried so HARD for this chapter, re writing it a couple of times. I tried writing something naughty but found myself stuck at the kiss part so... :D

Hope you like it! 

BTW! Don't forget to watch Mamamoo's MVs!