Romantic St.

Honeymoon With A Stranger

 

In your heart, in your breath, in your scent, whisper
My heart flutters for your sweet voice

(Romantic St. - SNSD)

 

 

Deep breath. Deep, deep breath. 

Byul sat herself on one of the chairs but the second she did, she got back up again and started pacing back and forth. It's been the nth time she's sat down and got up only to burn marks on the ground with how agitated she felt having to meet with her husband after being apart for almost two months which is twice the amount of time they've spent together being married.

What should I do? What should I do? 

Much like the nth time she'd sat and got back up, she's been also asking herself the same questions for the whole time she's been in there. She didn't even know when or how she got there or how long it's been. Heck, she even forgot about Yongsun, leaving the woman alone in her own home to take care of what mess they were yet to finish before making that call.

She had just sat back down when the door opened making her bolt up and almost fall on her face had she lost her balance.

"OH! Boss unnie!" Yuju gasped and wents straight holding her up. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Is everything okay inside?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's a full house but we've got everything handled." The young waitress reported. "I just came because Mr. Kim - Hyejin unnie's friend,  is here and he's been asking if he could come in here. He said you were supposed to meet here."

"O-oh. Y-yeah." Byul stuttered and Yuju looked at her funny. "What?"

"Nothing unnie. You're just... You've been acting really strange lately but today seems particularly strange." She answered with a teasing grin slowly appearing on her face.

Byul rolled her eyes groaning at the girl but still the flush on her fae didn't hide anything. "Don't start, okay? Why don't you just tell him to come straight in while you help the rest out."

"Yes, Boss-unnie!" Yuju made a salute and quickly headed out the door.

Seconds later, the door opens again just as she had gotten up of her seat and she quickly turned her back away not wanting to see his face just yet.

 

"Mr. Kim." Yuju quietly called out for the disguised gentleman standing close by the counter and he quickly turned to face the young girl who he mistook for as his wife earlier.

"What did she say?" He asked immediately.

Yuju smiled and motioned for him to follow her and he did then let show him how to open the door. "Thank you. And sorry about scaring you earlier. I just thought..."

"It's no problem mr. Kim. Even some of our loyal customers mistake me for Boss-unnie from time to time." Said the youngster and bowed politely as she went to assist a calling customer.

Holding up the knob from under a hidden cover, Kyujong let out a deep breathe then opened the door as gently as he can. He didn't know what to expect once he opened the door and got in but he was sure to expect any form of hostility coming from his wife. When he finally managed to open the door with much fear and hesitation, the first thing he saw was her back.

Swallowing hard and taking courage, he stepped inside the enclosed garden closing the door behind him and slowly approached his wife, watching her tense as he took one step but that did not stop him. Another step and he watched her shoulders tighten and her hands make fists whilst grabbing the hem of her shirt.  He stopped for a second waiting for her to relax and when she didn't he crossed the remaining distance and wrapped his arms around her.

No words word spoken or movements made for the next few minutes until Kyujong finally opened his mouth to speak still his hands enveloped around her.

"I'm sorry." Kyujong spoke with all the sincerity in his voice and he could only feel shame after having her endure those weeks of ignoring her. "I'm so sorry I didn't pick up that phone or returned any of your calls. I'm so sorry I accused you of a user and a coward after assuming that you left right after I confessed. But what  I'm so sorry for the most was that I wasn't there when you needed me and for causing you pain." He felt her start to shake and he thought it was out of anger and then he felt her hand take his off of her harshly.

"B-Byul-ah." Kyujong muttered sounding very much hurt in the inside after what she did. 

 

"Idiot." Byul hissed facing her husband with tears  b over the corners of her eyes.

Having her fears of how things would go now that they've finally meet finally shattered, her frustration and anger took over as she started hammering her husband in the chest or whereever part of his body her hands could hit as hard as she could.  And ofcourse, to complete the phrase, she battered him with beautiful and colorful phrases that would definitely amaze a very impressionable child - if there was one present - with each punch and or or slap she threw at him.

Kyujong ofcourse, did not stop her but stood in his spot letting her punish him for all the pain and what more grievances he had caused her. 

A minute later, when she's finally exhausted from  hitting him...

"You jerk..." Byul hissed grabbing him by the shirt and when he thought she was going to hit him again, she instead pressed herself to him with her face hidden in his chest.

He didn't wait to be told what to do as he wrapped his arms around her with one hand craddling her head to his chest and started whispering sweet comforts in her ear.

It took her a while to calm down and when she did, they somply shared a little silence while Kyujong guided them both to sit on a bench since Byul didn't want him to just let go of her yet. They sat for a few minutes and he kept rubbing her back gently like he used to when she was having a hard time to sleep and when he made her feel upset. It was another set of minutes until Byul finally spoke but when she did, she sounded like a child who had just calmed after throwing a tantrum.

"Y-you... You made me wait." She whimpered smacking his chest.

Kyujong in turn took her hand in his and kissed it. "I'm sorry."

"You didn't pick up." She accused.

"I was too proud. Too stupid." He answered calmly but with guilt.

"I-I... I needed you." She gave him another smack.

He didn't budged and held her hand again. "I'm here now."

Byul looked up with teary eyes with a glint of anger and said, "I-I... I hate you." She would've convinced him had she not stuttered or hid her face back on his chest.

 

Kyujong couldn't stop the chuckle that bubbled up his throat and out his lips with how adorable her lousy attempt at telling him those words. He did stop the second she looked up and glared at him but only for a second and he started lauging again which prompted his annoyed teary eyed wife to get up and almost storm out again if he hadn't held her by the hand and pull her back in.

"I'm sorry. I'm stopping now." He said and he did but she just punched him in the shoulder which hurt him but he didn't care. Annoyed as she was, he still held her chin gently and quickly pressed his lips on hers and she reissted for a few seconds but much like him, she couldn't ignore the deep longing she's had for him. And the longer their kiss went, the hotter and more passionate it became that their bodies basically stuck together. 

Finally out of breath, the two parted but Kyujong didn't let go of his wife, holding her by the waist and nuzzling his nose to hers.

"I love you." Kyujong said watching her reaction and she just hid her face on his chest again, feeling shy. He then made her face him again, repeating  the words with her looking straight back and his eyes glinted with even more adoration and love for his wife who looked absolutely even cuter with her face blushing up feeling shy. "I love you, Byulyi. I may not have expressed it after the first time I told you and I surely am not going to make any promises about it now. Instead, I will show you from this day on how much I am truly and utterly in love I am with you."

Byul felt herself a little lost for words not knowing what to say. "I-i..."

"You don't have to say it now." Kyujong said kissing the top of her head. "As long as you know how much I love you and that we're always by each other's side, that is all that matters for me. And besides," he grinned and leaned in closer. "You may be good in keeping secrets but you're lousy at hiding the fact that you love me."

Byul couldn't help but groan at his teasing and push him away but like a magnet, he came towards her and held her again as he chuckled.

"Jerk."

"Anything you say, babe." He said giving her a quick peck.

 

It was all good with the both of them making up, kissing here, teasing there and then life just had to kick them back down. Byul didn't want to talk about it at the very moment but it is an urgent matter and it is best to have it settled the soonest possible before it goes out of proportions.

"The baby... Is it really not yours?" Byul asked with hesitation and Kyujong could easily understand why. "No. And I've already told the real father about this so it's up to him to make a move. I also had some papers arrange just in case Ara goes to anymore extremes."

Byul sighed feeling weak and tired out of nowhere and she leaned on her husband. "And what if she goes beyond the extremes?" She asked but her words were mumbled.

Kyujong noticed this and he immediately held her by the shoulder checking her physical condition. "You're slurring. What's wrong?"

"Hm? I-I... I don't feel so good." She mumbled making gagging noises and he watched then followed her as she immediately got up and ran towards the trash can and sicked her guts out. Kyujong helped her out by holding her hair and patting her back until she stopped. He then took his handkerchief out and wiped for her despite her resistance telling him it was gross and that she can do it on her own. "Are you feeling better now?"

Byul moaned shaking her head and then as she straightened up with his help, she felt her mind go hazy and the last thing she could remember was the sound of her worried husband yelling her name.

 

"What happened?!" Yongsun asked the second she walked into the private room and spotted Kyujong. 

Immediately after Byul passed out, Kyujong carried his wife out of the enclosed garden and straight through the crowd of the cafe's customers who were baffled at the sight of the celebrity carrying a dead like woman in his arms and the staff members who dropped whatever they were doing to see what had happened to their boss. Kyujong didn't make time to explain as he strapped his wife inside his car while yelling at Yuju - the only girl he is familiar with - to call Yongsun and to tell her that he was taking her to this hospital before finally speeding off.

"I-I don't know." He said and noticing the unsatisfied and demanding look in the petite woman's eyes, he continued. "We just made up and started talking about you know what when she got sick out of the blue, emptying her stomach in the can and then fainting the next minute."

"Well you must've done something!" Yongsun accused finding the need to point the finger at him and though he felt a tad insulted that she would think that way, he couldn't blame her as he blamed himself as well. 

"Trust me, I'm already blaming myself for everything that's happening to her right now and as much as I want to pin this one all on me," he paused, sighed and took a deep breathe. "I think she must've just caught the bug or something. I hope."

Yongsun seemed ready to hurt him but restrained herself as she walked past him setting her bag on the chair and walking towards the door that led to the next room where Byul was laying asleep with a doctor and a nurse checking up on her.

"How long have they been in there?" She asked looking through the glass. 

Kyujong shrugged sighing and stood next to her watching as the male doctor asked something from his nurse and the female staff started lifting up Byul's shirt which got him enraged and bursting through the door. "Stop! What are you doing?!" He yelled at the nurse holding her wrist stopping her form stripping his wife's shirt off then turned to the doctor. "What the hell are you trying here?" He snarled.

The male doctor, who seemed to be close to his age, raised his hands and told him to calm down. "Mr. Kim, if you'd just let us, we'll show you what we are doing." The doctor said and he still seemed hesitant. "You do want us to find out what caused your girlfriend to faint, right?"

"Oppa, let them do their job." Yongsun said making him let the nurse's hand go.

"Fine." Kyujong hissed. "But I'm not leaving her alone."

"That will be fine." The doctor said and then asked the nurse to lift Byul's shirt up once more and lower her pants a little. The doctor then applied some gel which had the passed out girl reacting with a movement of her head. Kyujong seemed to make another step when the doctor stopped him with a hand as he placed the contraption on the gelled area.

Yongsun, who seemed to get an inkling of what's going on, quietly asked, "Doctor, isn't that for?.."

The eccentric doctor nodded his head even when she hadn't finished her question. "Now, if everyone could look this way and just quiet down for a second..." 

Kyujong, despite his confussion of what is currently going on, stilled and did as the doctor said while Yongsun who had the hint remained quiet as well and then an image on the screen appeared. The screen showed something that Kyujong recognized from one of his dramas but he still couidn't place it and with his concentration of trying to recall what it was, he didn't notice the two ladies gasping. 

"Let's see if we could get a sound." The doctor muttered pressing some buttons and within seconds, the silence in the room was occupied with soft fluttering beats.

"What is that?" Kyujong asked the doctor who seemed elated at his discovery and that very question earned him a smack on his shoulder by Yongsun. "What?"

"I would assume a congratulation is in order?" The doctor said holding his hand out and the confused Mr. Kim took and shook the hand but still didn't know what was going on. "From how I see it, the fetus is around 10 weeks in gestation and very healthy. And to explain what  happened to your girlfriend, it is a reaction caused by the changes happening in her body as the fetus grows bigger inside her until the baby fully develops and is ready to come out."

"Wait.- Bab-  What?" Kyujong blurted looking absolutely shocked.

Yongsun groaned on the side while the nurse giggled.

The eccentric doctor then placed a hand on Kyujong's shoulder and said. "Congratulations Mr. Kim. Your girlfriend is pregnant."

 

 

 

 

*N: Hi...

Well, here's another cliche!  kekeke

And thank you :D