Without You

Honeymoon With A Stranger

* HI! So for the next chapters, I'll be writing it in more of a diary? maybe time skip? flashbacks? like parts.  All of these parts are the days after they got married.

 

 

Because the person who gave a shoulder

and sympathized with me

is you, I’ll believe you

(Without You - NCT U)

Suggested by: cjmoo <3

 

 

 

[DAY 9]

Byul groaned wanting to get up feeling the need to use the comfort room but a heavy arm was wrapped tightly around her.

"Ahjussi." She shaked his hand but all he heard was a grumble. "Ah~. Ahjussi. Your hand."

"Sleep more." The sleeping man grumbled pulling her closer until her back pressed onto his chest and nuzzled her hair.

Groaning and seeing as the man doesn't have any plan on letting her go, she smacked his hand and he bolted up with a cry.

"What was that for?" He whined with his eyes half opened but she didn't answer as Byul quickly made her way towards the bathroom. Plopping back down, he waited in his half asleep state and a minute later, Byul came back slipping in back under the blankets.

"Arm." She said and he placed his right on her pillow and she snuggled on his chest.

"Don't hit me next time." Kyujong said wrapping his arm around her and rubbing her back to help her fall asleep faster.

"You always say that." She answered with a sigh letting him now she was beginning to fall back to sleep.

On their first night at their bungalow, right before turned for the night, the two discussed about their sleeping situation. Kyujong didn't hesitate to let her have the bed while he use the couch but Byul told him no. She then reasoned out that the bed is more than big enough to accommodate the both of them and that they could share it as long as they placed pillows in between.

With her offer being nothing but fair, Kyujong agreed.

But days later, the two started waking up on each others side with their bodies huddled up together. They acted nonchalant for the first few mornings until one night as they slid under the covers; Kyujong took the pillows barricade away crossing her side and making cuddle Byul him.

"We're going to wake up like this in the morning anyway, so why not sleep like it." He said and started rubbing her back.

 

[DAY 5]

"Yah. Are you really not going to talk to me just because of that?" Byul asked for the nth time taking the empty spot next to him and laying down. It was their fifth night together sleeping in the same bed and it seemed with how he's behaving, Byul will be sleeping on her side on by herself tonight. Not that I don't like it.

A minute later and still no response, she decided to try a different approach - poking his arm. Even after a couple of pokes, he still hadn't responded.

Is he really that upset because I don't want to call him thatShe asked herself then scoffed. "Okay." She said making face and turning to her side to sleep.

 

A little while later, when she finally fell asleep, Kyujong covered her with the sheet to make sure she stayed warm. He then laid back down with his hands behind his head, thinking about what had happen earlier that day and how petty he acted right after she said no to calling him that simple four lettered word. 

You're one petty guy, Kim Kyujong. He told himself. But to be fair, she is also kind of petty. I mean, it's not like one the first one she's ever called oppa. A part of him reasoned out and then realizing he's not just acting petty but also crazy, he smacked himself in the face.

Sleep. Yeah. Sleep.

Falling to his own slumber, Kyujong woke up an hour or so later, when he felt the bed shifting and her Byul whining in her sleep. She wasn't crying or anything. She seemed simply irritated about something.

Kyujong scooted closer to her side and slid his arm under her, hugging her still. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly and started patting her hair.

When she stopped squirming and didn't answer, he assumed she had fallen back asleep so he tried moved to sleep back on his side when she started to whine again but this time, instead of squirming, she loosely grabbed his shirt.

 

Meanwhile, while these things happened, Byul was lost in the dream world of a snowy winter paradise feeling totally cold and no matter how many layers of warm clothes she put on, it still felt cold. She grabbed whatever wood or dead tree she found and piled them into one corner then lit it up but even with it ablazed, it was still cold.

She then thought that by staying there longer, she'll soon start to feel warmer but that didn't happen until she felt someone hug her from behind and all of a sudden, her body warmed up and she stopped shivering. Byul then turned and saw the familiar smiey face of her husband who asked her; "What's wrong?"

She scoffed rolling her eyes at him. "What? Did you just decide to stop giving me the silent treatment?"

Kyujong's smile faded and seconds later, so did that comfortable warmth.

"Y-yah." She called out but he still kept walking away. "Kyujong-ssi! Kim Kyujong!" She kept calling out but he just kept walking away. She thought of calling him that and yet when she opened , something else came out.

 

Kyujong paused.

Did she just... "Yah. Do I look like an ahjussi to you?" He huffed but then just heard her whine and her limpy smack on his chest. He couldn't help but smile. "Byulyi-yah. Are you seriously arguing with me in your sleep?"

"Ahshhssi." She mumbled again but with how cute she sounded, Kyujong chuckled and shook his head. 

"I guess it's a take it or live it situation huh?" He snorted but clearly his cheeks are starting to hurt from that grin on his face.

"Ahshhhsssii~." Byul whined some more and he shook his head feeling way too happy pulling her in his arms and started her back. He heard a small sigh as she snuggled to him and he just leaned down to press a chaste kiss on her lips.

 

[DAY 7]

"Is there a problem here, gentlemen? Ma'am?" A security guard asked approaching the gropup of men and a woman who seemed to be caught up in an unwanted situation.

The guard noticed how the said group of men shelled up, postures and body language became defensive. On the other hand, one man who stood four or five feet from the man holding the lady seemed quiet unnerved and not in a good way.

"Sir? Is something the matter?" He asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

Kyujong turned and glared at the officer upon contact.

"What's going on here?" The hotel manager appeared taking a quick assessment on the situation.

"Sir. The-" The manager stopped the guard before he could even start with his report and turned to the group of men. "Ryan kindly let go of Mrs. Kim."

The man holding Byul, Ryan Wenzel, scoffed and turned to the manager. "Is that how you talk to your better, Joseph? Don't forget, I know who signs those cheques you receive monthly."

Joseph, the manager, took a step towards him and gave him a mirthless smile.  "That I believe,would be president Wenzel, Ryan. The man known as your father and the same man who gave me the orders to have you and your lackeys thrown out of the premises."

"What the are you talking about? My father would never throw me out." Ryan tightened his grip on Byul's writ making her yelp and wince at the pain.

"Let her go." Kyujong snarled taking a step closer to the man.

" off." Ryan said dismissing him and even tightening his grip on Byul who bit her lip to conceal the pain and tried to pry her hands off when the agitated man slapped her in the face.

One thing led to another and before anyone could react, Kyujong right hooked the arrogant fool and he fell down. Byul was then pulled aside by her husband who prepared himself for any attack from the lackeys. But noone made any move since a group of guards arrived to assist the of the man and his lackeys.

"You ing ch*nks!" Ryan shouted through his bleeding mouth while being held up by one of his men. "I'm going to make sure my dad gets your ." And then pointed a finger at the manager. "And you! My father is going to hear about this!"

The spoilled arrogant fool kept cursing at them and everyone else while being dragged away by security while Joseph apologized for the situation and reassured them that everything will be taken care of accordingly and that the hotel president himself will not tolerate the actions of his son and assured them that the man in power will personally have his son locked up.

With that, Kyujong simply nodded and asked for a first aid kit and then carried took his wife back to their bungalow.

"I'm sorry." Kyujong said as he placed the ice pack on Byul's wrist and took care of her bleeding lip. "I should've just listened to you in the first place."

Byul saw how guilty he felt that she cupped his cheek and smiled. "You couldn't have known what was going to happen."

"But-"

"But nothing." She said sternly. "Besides, if were talking about people being at fault, it's that spoiled m- boy who's at fault what with his arrogance and misogynistic attitude. Did you even hear how he kept mentioning his father? What? Are we in Hogwarts or something?"

Kyujong chuckled at how cool she sounded about what just happened. "You know, you're a pretty cool girl, Moon Byulyi." He said and gave her a gentle peck.

Byul scoffed and looked away but the blush was apparent on her cheeks.

"Cute."

 

[DAY 12]

After having her pack up a couple of clothings to last for a couple of days, the two of them rode a taxi to the port where they took the ferry that took them to one small of the beautiful islands of New Caledonia - the Isles of Pine.

"So tell me again why we didn't come here in the first place?" Byul asked as the concierge led them to their bungalow.

Kyujong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "If I had known, I would've brought you here sooner. But then again, this island is way smaller than the mainland. You would've gotten bored too quickly. " 

She thought about it and then shrugged. "Maybe you're right." She then tip toed and gave him a peck on the cheek before jogging towards the deck of the bungalow and crashing on it.

"Seems comfortable." Kyujong said chuckling and she hummed. "Care to help me bring the luggage in?"

She shook her head no with a wide grin on her face.

"So you're just going to lay there while I carry the bags in?" He asked placing his hands on his hips.

"Yes please." She said and he chuckled some more.

Bringing the bags in, he came back out a minute later and saw that his wife had fallen fast asleep on the deck chair. Very so gently, he then lifted her up and carried her to their bed and laid her there before sliding in himself. As if sensing his warmth, Byul moved towards him and snuggled to his chest with a cute murmur.

 

[DAY 14]

"Oh, come on. Babe!" Kyujong yelled after Byul who stomped away from him after her about her squealing.

They were by the beach outside their bungalow when Kyujong decided to chase her about and when he finally caught her, she squealed which was the very first time he heard her like that. Thinking it was cute, he about it and asked her to do it again but she resisted pushing herself away from him. She then glared at him before walking away and sat by the water playing with the wet sand.

"Byulyi-ah." He tried again but she just turned away from him. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "Byulyi-ah. Are you really that mad? I was just playing around."

Byul snorted and turned her back away from him.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. You know that." He pleaded and she turned to look at him only to give him a harumph and turned away again. "Byulyi. Baby. Please? I'm sorry, okay? What can I do to make you forgive me?"

"I did not squeal." Byul mumbled and it was too quiet and runbled that Kyujong asked her to repeat it. "I said I did not squeal!" She said it loudly then hid her face back in her arms.

He seemed a little taken aback but then chuckled to himself. "Okay. Okay. You didn't squeal, you just screamed. I'm sorry, okay? Do you forgive me now?"

Byul gave him a scoff and a sulky no.

Sighing, this only left him one choice. "Okay. You left me with no choice then." He went behind her, squatted down, wrapped his arms around her knees tightly, and carried her off like that.

"Ahjussi!" She squeaked turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck while he manuevered her so that an arm was under her legs and another on her back. "What are you doing?!"

It was his turn to give her a sulky pout. "You didn't answer my question."

"E-eh?" She looked so cute with her confused expression that he wanted to kiss her right then but opted not to. Not yet. 

"Am I forgiven?" He asked her again and when she looked like she was about to say no, he started pretending to throw her on the water. She panicked and tightened her hold on him while saying yes. 

He grinned and gave her a quick peck before putting her back down. "You're realy cute when you're angry."

Byul took a step aside and before he could figure out what was going on, he saw the quick flash of a smirk on Byul's lips and then he was pulled towards the water. Byul then stood in front of him crossing her arms and asked, "How about now? Do I still look cute?"

Kyujong huffed the water of his lips and targeted her legs but she was quick jumping back a couple of steps. "You really are proving yourself to be an ahjussi." She teased.

"Really?" He quickly got up and with his predictable move, she was faster and jumped him making him fall back down on the water with a louder splash.

The both of them ended up laughing and splashing water at each other until the sun started setting and they finally got off the water to get warm.

 

 

 

 

*N: Yoha!

Mamamoo had their fifth win today!! Yeah!!

People have been giving them some hate lately but thankfully, MooMoo's aren't that shy in giving them more love ovelapping that hatred.

I hope we could all be cool and calm no matter the fandom or group/s you support. 

This may be the cyberworld but that doesn't mean that our words do not hurt others when written and posted as those said out loud. 

Spread the peace pips. :)