Pissed off by a Transfer student

Girl meets Boy

The next day came quicker than expected and I found that I only had fifteen minutes to get ready. 

"!" I gasped and leapt out of bed once I took a short glance at mum clock, "why the hell didn't mum or dad wake me up?!" I grumbled, ramming my uniform on. I tied my hair up and hurriedly applied some mascara. I crammed all of my books in my bag and dashed down stairs. I expected my mum to greet me like she usually did, but I was instead greeted by Seokjin.

"O-Oh... Seokjin. What are you doing here?" I questioned.    

"Morning Eunsol-ah. They go out for weekend on business trip," he responded whilst setting up the coffee machine. 

"You can't take care of the shop by yourself though! I'll stay and help..." I exclaimed, placing my bag on the floor.

"Ani, ani! I have friends help," he suddenly bounded over to me and put my bag on my shoulder.

"Friends? What friends?" I raised one of my eyebrows in concern.

"Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok," he gave me his plump lip smile.

"Right okay, I'll see you when I get back then!" I smiled before leaving the shop. I checked my watch and saw that I was already late, "no, no, no!" I whined and started running. 

Running into school I checked my timetable and saw I had music first, "ugh, I'm going in the wrong direction!" I groaned, doing a u-turn and followed the corridor down to music. 

Opening the door with force I saw everyone's face turn towards me. I was breathing heavily with my hands on my knees, "sorry I'm late!" I panted to the teacher, forcing a weak bow.

"It okay Eunsol," the teacher smiled at me; but her expression suddenly turned icy. Oh god...

"I need talk to you outside," she escorted me outside again.

"What is it?" I asked politely.

"There transfer student from America in our class," she sighed, "and she insisted sit in your seat."

For some reason I felt a hellish fire churn in my stomach, and I sensed that the teacher could see it through my eyes.

"I know, you can try get her out of your seat, but I try hardest," she gave a weak smile and opened the door again. I stormed into the class and saw a tanned girl sitting next to Taehyung, completely mesmerised by him. Her golden blonde hair shone in the light and she twirled a strand of it in a flirty manner.

"Geez, who does this girl think she is?" I scoffed and made my way towards my desk. I noticed Taehyung hanging on the edge of his seat with a petrified expression smothered on his face.

"Hi there, are you the transfer student from America?" I questioned as politely as possible. 

She turned to me, a look of disgust clouding her eyes; instantly I felt the urge to slap that plastic face, "you already know the answer," her accent was thick and deadly as it crawled unpleasantly through my ears. 

"Well sorry for asking a question!" I raised my voice, making sure my English accent was heard precisely, "sorry to break it to you but your attitude stinks, and you're in my seat so shift!" 

She looked slightly taken back as I smirked. She coughed, "well you came in late, so you should find somewhere else to sit," with a flick of her hair she turned to Taehyung, blocking me out of view. I sighed heavily and turned to the teacher.

"I apologise for the inconvenience we're causing you," I bowed, the teacher chuckled slightly and handed out sheets to the class. Returning my attention to the girl I leaned in beside her ear and whispered, "do I have to drag you out of my seat?"

"You wouldn't dare do such a thing!" She sneered, releasing a piercing cackle.

"She will," Taehyung piped up in a serious tone.

"But Tae Tae, I like sitting here with you," she whined and clung onto his arm. I could see the disgust fill his eyes as he gave her a blank expression, but the blank expression that could kill you on the inside. I thought he would try to shake her off, but instead he smiled at her weakly and avoided my stare. What the hell!

I sighed forcefully and found a space beside another guy, "don't worry, I won't be sitting here permanently," I said sweetly.

"Ah, it fine. She no nice girl," the guy turned to me with a cute grin, his glasses sliding off his nose.

"You got that right," I laughed and gazed at the translated sheet of paper in front of me.

 

Next lesson came and I was about to walk out of the room when a hand grasped my arm. I turned around in surprise and saw Taehyung's box smile, "we have dance, I walk you," he stuck his arm out. I rolled my eyes and linked my arm with his.

"Tae Tae! Wait up! I have dance too!" Instantly, the sharp accent hit my gut and my expression suddenly darkened. I gritted my teeth together when she skipped to Taehyung's side and forcefully linked arms with him.

"Screw this, I'll walk by myself," I muttered and tugged my arm from Taehyung's, walking down the corridor to the changing rooms. He called my name out numerous times, but I couldn't even bare to look at that horrible face. She'd only been here one day and she'd already managed to ruin my it which wasn't exactly how I wanted things to pan out. 

Entering the changing room I placed my stuff in my usual place.

"Unni, you seem angry," one of the girls said, linking her arm with mine, "what wrong?"

"This stupid transfer girl is pissing me off!" I grumbled, rummaging for my dance clothes. But they were no where to be seen... "argh! Are you kidding, I've forgot my stuff," I groaned and smacked my forehead.

"Aish, unni you have bad day ne?" She my back.

"I don't know why but it annoys me how clingy she is to Taehyung!" I growled.

"No worry," I turned to the girl and saw an evil smirk flash across her lips. She rummaged in her bag and pulled out a loose crop top with tight shorts, "put this on, make Taehyung think again," the girl threw the flimsy clothing at me.

"This exposes way too much of me!" I exclaimed.

The girls all stood in a line and frowned at me, gesturing at how they were dressed.

"O-Okay, okay," I stuttered and quickly changed into the clothes, if I could even call them that.

 

Hesitantly walking out of the changing rooms I had to go to the back and lean on the railing as the teacher explained what we had to do. While he was babbling in Korean I noticed out of the corner of my eye a pair of eyes glaring at me. I turned my head just slightly and noticed the grotesque view of blonde hair enter the corner of my eye, two piercing blue eyes burning holes in the side of my head.

As soon as the teacher finished explaining Taehyung jumped by my side and whispered, "wow, you look so good!"

I scrunched my face up and playfully slapped his arm, "hush you! What did he tell us to do?"

"I no know, was too busy look at you," he smirked, one of his hands crawling around my bare waist.

"Taehyung I'm being serious!" I hissed and smacked his arm.

"Ow!" He exclaimed cutely. Aw he sounds so cute!

"Let's go to the practice room!" I groaned and tugged his arm into our usual practice room, making sure that the spoilt transfer student could see that he was my partner... and mine alone.