Mixed feelings

Girl meets Boy

Only just managing the dance in time, I could feel my body drooping with exhaustion after the numerous tries of the dance.

"Taehyung, I'm too tired to perform it in front of everyone..." I whined, laying on the floor with my eyes gazing aimlessly at the ceiling. I could feel Taehyung lay down beside me and exhale.     

"Eunsol-ah..." he muttered.

"Yes?"

"Is weird to like someone on first day?" I could feel him turn his head to face me, so I did the same, greeted by large brown eyes and heart shaped lips. I felt my cheeks blush as his stare continued to mesmerise me. 

After as couple of minutes, he coughed awkwardly, "err, think we should go," he helped me off the floor and dusted himself down. Why did I feel so jittery inside whenever something awkward happened between me and Taehyung? Especially on the first day of attending this school... Hannah, what the heck is wrong with you?!

"Let's go, it end of lesson," Taehyung said looking at his watch, he pulled me gently by the arm out of the studio and outside the changing rooms. Outside Jimin was waiting patiently, with a slight smile illuminating his face. Was he waiting for me? 

"Jimin?" I said as we approached him. He looked up, and when seeing me, his smile erupted and all of his teeth were revealed.

"Eunsol-ah!" He exclaimed, "I... I wait..." he seemed to be struggling with words. He looked up at Taehyung who was staring blankly into space, "Taeheung, geunyeoege nae os-eul wihaeseo geunyeoleul mannal geos-ilago malhaela," he then went inside his changing room.

I looked up at Taehyung as he spoke, "Jimminie wants to meet you out here for his clothes," he smiled, his mouth once again like a box, "I also meet you out here," with that he ruffled my hair and walked inside the changing room. Ah god, why do both of them have to be so cute?!

 

Leaving the changing rooms both Taehyung and Jimin were waiting for me, chatting away. Considering this my first day, I was quite surprised how welcoming people were... well, some people. 

"Eunsol-ah!" They both yelled excitedly at me as they saw me emerge from the changing rooms. They bounded over to me with cute smiles spread across their faces. Handing Jimin his clothes I couldn't help but feel giddy inside as I the two boys escorted me to our next lesson (yes I know, a rather ridiculous thought).

 

Finally the day had finished and I was ready to head home and absorb the completely altered atmosphere I was in. The majority of the vibes I got from the first day were pretty positive I guess, and I certainly met a lot of sweet people along the way.

About to leave the building, I heard someone shout my name childishly. I frowned to myself, processing whose voice it was. All of a sudden, a huge weight collided with my back as two arms wrapped around my neck whilst their legs gripped around my legs.

"Whoa! What the hell?!" I yelled, spinning around endlessly. I could feel my skirt shortening at an increasing speed as the person held on tighter, "who are you?!" I mused with an irritated tone.

"Aish noona! You need know me!" A childish voice whined in my ears. Now who called me noona today?

I stopped shaking around violently, taking some time to think.

"It Kookie!" They yelled in my ear, finally letting go and spinning me around. I was greeted with a bunny-tooth smile and scraggy black hair. Of course, none other than Jeon Jungkook. I sighed and lightly tapped him on the forehead. 

"You scared me you idiot!" I mumbled grumpily. 

"Ah, sorree noona!" He said playfully and linked arms with me.

"What are you doing?!" I questioned, quite conscious of what actions he was doing.

"I take noona home," he turned to me and giggled like a little boy, which completely melted my heart. Why did so many cute boys have to do this to me?! It makes my choosing harder!

 

The walk home was jolly, as Jungkook kept doing idiotic things, making my stomach ache from laughter; he wasn't bad company of course, but as I was walking past, people kept looking at me strangely (mainly because Jungkook was clinging onto my arm like a lost child), but I felt uncomfortable, especially since I thought I was getting a pleasant feel to the atmosphere. 

"Why look sad?" Jungkook asked in a high pitched voice.

"N-Nothing, j-just..." I couldn't seem to find the right words, and I was extremely bad at telling lies, so there was no point in saying I was fine. I could feel him staring at me intently, waiting for a response, "I just m-miss home..." I awkwardly looked away, hoping for the cafe to come into view soon.

"Aish, noona. No lie to Kookie!" He abruptly leapt in front of me, pressing his forehead against mine, "tell me noona..." his voice unexpectedly went deeper than it usually was. My heart was beating out of my chest like an intense basketball game. I gulped, feeling my confidence shrivel under his stare as he continuously looked into my blinking eyes.

"Why you so bootiful?" He whispered, maintaining the connection between our foreheads; making me blush further than I already was. 

"J-Jeon Jungkook," I tried to sound demanding, but my voice came out as a whimper. Feeling his breath against my mouth, I didn't know how I felt. Everything was so mixed up inside of me, I could say it was too much for my first proper day. 

"Noona..." he whispered, finally breaking our connection. He took hold of my shoulders and said, "I know this your first day, but..." he paused, looking down nervously, "pretend to be girlfriend to me."