Hottest Time of The Day

Magic cant be real

 For god’s sake , please pick up this phone ! There is no call from Khun in this past 24 hours but I feel like something is not right . The main reason is , who is he ? why am i using his handphone right now ? Is this some kind of a trap ? I’ve decided, no matter how busy Khun is , I have to meet him and take my blackberry back . End of story . And also, it is very weird , Jonghun doesnt call me ? Its not like I’m waiting for him to call, but I just curious , he keeps calling me. He loves to call me . Just to say good night, good morning, take care . He is a very good brother. Kind brother. That’s all. If he called, did Khun answered it ? Or Khun just too busy for that ?

          Hey there ! You just reached my voice mail ! Please leave a message after i say beep.. beep !! 

I can hear my cheerful voice from the line . Dissapointed , I put away the alien blackberry.

   ”Guess what ? guess what ??? ” Amber ambushed and jumping at my bedlike she won a lottery or something .

   “Gee, what is wrong with you ? I was dreaming about my McDreamy and now he dissapeared , ” I shook my head, a little sad because Amber washed away my dream . She made this cute kitty look , saying that she is sorry. I just punched her arm gently and start to comb and tie up my hair.

   “What are you doing here ? To tell me some good news huh ? Wait, what’s on your hand ? ” I take it from Amber’s hand and look at it.

                  ‘2PM CONCERT LIVE AT OLYMPIA GREEN STADIUM’

   “A concert ? “

Amber nodded enthusiastically.

” Wednesay night ? ” Amber nodded her head even more she might get hurt but she is so excited , seems like to not care about it .

   “2PM ? “

   “Yes ! yes ! 2PM concert this wednesday ! Arent you excited ? I got 2 free tickets and surely I’m going to bring you ! “

   “Amber , do i look like i know 2PM ? Who are they by the way ? “

   ” Who are .. you ..  who- you have got to be kidding me ! ” She sounds disbelief. ” I know you for 5 years already , and how come I did not know the fact that you do not know about a boy bans named 2PM? “

  “err Amber, I - “

   ” They are huge Vicky ! They are , well, da bomb ! Every girls want them . All guys adore them . Their music, their dance , their body. OMG Vicky , you are so lame . “

Vicky is lame ? I am ? Well how am i suppose to know 2PM ? super famous ? Then how come i dont know about them ? And the main thing is , how come i dont know that Amber is so obsessed of the band named 2PM ? Okay Vicky, you are lame .

   ” Ask them to go with you . I’m not going Amber dear. “

   “Wh- what ? Them ? Melina is 24/7 with Daniel , Christina and Tiffany are a geek and Lily is having her final soon. I ask them already. They dont wanna gothought they know who is 2PM. Well, im not sayinganything bad about you but please please please please please the tickets are so precious , we have backstage pass to meet them after concert . We’ve got to see them .Er at least i want to. Vicky my love, please-

” what if Im not going with you ? “

” There goes my oppurtunity.I’ll be so sad because it is on my new year list to meet them . I rather not eat for a week - “

” What if im going ? “

“You are the best roommate ever. i’ll buy a starbuck coffee for one month.” I can see her eyes. The hoping eyes.Shining. Bright . Hope.

” One month ? “

“Fine make it two ! “

“Deal”

“Oh my god, Vicky you are the best! Muah muah muah! ” She hug me and kiss me all over my face. Lucky Amber, poor me. I dont even know 2PM. What am i going to do during the concert while people screaming and all ?I might fall asleep at the concert. What am i going to -   Arggh Vicky, you think too much. You are lame.

Another day without any phone call from Khun. I feel like giving up already . I have to face the fact that we are only able to meet in another 4 days .There’s no phone calls for Khun either. So i am now try to think positive . Khun is a great guy, he is not a spy, he has my phone and he is taking care of it like a newborn baby, he is busy . I have his phone too, he should notworry. He- he is calling ! shock to see my number on the screen , I press the green button and try to calm myself down.  ‘Hello?’

‘Victoria ?’

‘Please Khun, Vicky,” “Oh, so you remeber my name !” He said with full of enthusiastism.

‘Of course, I have to know your name, arent I ? So any news?’

‘Err, a guy named Jonghun called,’

‘Jonghun?’

”Yes,he;s asking me who am i , why do i have your phone, and how do i know you and stuff. Is he you boyfriend or something ?

‘What? no. He’s like a brother to me.’

‘Ok that’s cool.And your mom called.She was asking for Vickaboo.You have a very cute pet name Vicky,’ He giggles. My face turn red,embarrassed.When my mom called me Vickaboo, there must be some great news that she wanted to tell me . I wonder what it is. err can Khun stop giggling right now ?                               

“Khun, stop it. I am not the only one who have a pet name form my parents. Well, let me guess yours. hmm Khunnie boy ? ’ i laughed f the name that i;ve given to him .

‘Wow! How do you know ? You check me on the internet huh ? ’ What is he saying ? Why would i do such thing ? Oh my, is it real his pet name is Khunnie boy ? HAHA!

’ Internet ? err no why ? I f i google your name, will your photo pop out ? or you on Wikipediea ? ’ I laughed , in fact, i’m having fun taling with Khun.

   ’ You dont know and you never try.err well, you better call your mom . I have to go now. Catch with you later Vicky. Bye ’ It is so weird for me to say this but Khun is so sweet. He is responsible. And then , staraight away i call my mother, and gettign ready for the concert Amber crazy with .

    I look like a jerk for not bringing anything . The other fans,including Amber, are holding balloon, lightstick, a banner, they need an octopus hand for all of that. I bring nothing except for myself.And more, it would be weird when all of them start to scream on top of their lungs and i just sitting here stare blankly at 2PM. I look around, look at the banner, poster  ‘Hottest loves you!’ ‘2PM!’ ‘Lee Junho,  Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Ok Taecyeon, Kim Junsu’ ‘Khunstar’ . And i see poster of all 6 of them wearing a black suit looking macho and tough.Wit a second, he looks like Khun ! i thought to myself and laugh a little. Then i see another banner say ’ I love you Khunnie!’ . Wait for another second. Khunstar? A poster looks like Khun ? Khunnie ? Nickhun ?Without thinking, I take out Khun’s Blackberry, try to find his photo but the stadium is startingto get dark. And fangirls start to scream. I hear someone say, Nichkhun! Nichkhun !I look around trying to see with my own eyes where is Nickhun.I cannot believe what I saw with my own eyes.That is Khun? Khun?? Please god, dont let him see me. Please.