Angel

Magic cant be real

 

 This is how people live in this crucial world. They said bad things about their friends, boss, or colleague. They complaint about their school and workplace. But after all  , only the mouth do the talking .They still friends with their friend, work with their boss and have a lunch with their colleague . They still work at the same place , studying at the same school . Do nothing about it and just keep talking and complaint . And that is the nature rule in order to live in peace in this world. I am one of them .

 

   I keep thinking, talking to myself, hating myself, hating Khun , hating looking at his no-more-alien-to-me blackberry. And I still did not do anything. My brain works, my heart speaks but my body is just dead. No action. I feel stupid. I feel embarrassed to talk to Khun about what had happen. What will he think about me? This is a very bad impression . I am so embarrassed I rather change my personality and change my name. He made a promise that we are going to meet this weekend. Yeah! I just remembered that! cool. No news until I meet him this weekend. No big deal. I smile remembering how cute Khun is, how his voice makes me Goosebumps, the look at his face when I knew me and say Victoria? He is a guardian angel who comes to planet earth and taking care off all human being under his wing. Wait, should I google him?  Is that so much? What will I get once I google him ? I don’t want to know him. I just, he just, we just happen to know each other. Great, the ‘people who live in the crucial world’ starts to think ridiculously again.

   Oh Vicky, why do you want to think about Khun ? Jonghun is here all the time right ?  Haha! Its not like im going to be with Khun anyway, ‘Jonghun!’ Jonghun, my childhood friend for 18 years who has been my brother and best friend. Its been awhile since I see him. Its good to hang out and catch up with each other’s story. So I decide to call him. Err, Khun , allow me to use your phone okay ? Thanks ! 

xxxxxxxx

   Khun knew it was her. It was Vicky . At the moment she walked into the room. Why did she came ? Is she a fan ? If she does he’s in trouble . But if she doesn’t, he’s in trouble too . ‘I need to meet her.’ Khun thought ASAP. She knew who Khun is. His secret, his life is with her now.

xxxxxxx

   I see Jonghun from far sitting comfortably at the Starbucks couch . His hair is getting longer , afret 2 weeks we’ve met . His spectacles framed his big bright eyes , his pink pale lips are always pink and pale. He is wearing a loose jeans and a black t-shirt.  Seeing Jonghun today reminds me of Lee Dong Wook In Lover’s In Paris. Wait , Dong Wook is in that drama ?? I must go crazy .

   I meet him and kiss him on his cheek.  It’s a pleasure to meet him . He has never been in a relationship before ., maybe once or twice. He is just so perfect  I wonder why girls don’t want him . The thing about Jonghun is he is so caring , the best brother and friend I have ever had . We share basically everything and anything . But ! Khun is a secret, that is not anything. Shut your mouth Vicky. Don’t ever say a word anything related to it.

 

   ‘Hye Vicky , I miss you ‘

   ‘Miss you too.’ I ordered a coffee and sit comfortably in front of him .

   ‘So , you’ve change your number ? ‘ Jonghun ask looking at me .

   ‘ Me? No! why’d you say that ?’

   ‘Well you called me and that’s your number , or is it ?

    Great great great  . That’s one thing about Jonghun that I cant stand. He’s like a queen control . Oh chilex Vicky ! He’s only ask about your number. What’s the big deal ?

   ‘I’ve lost my phone. Someone took mine, and I take his phone. So , in the mean time , I use his phone. Not that I use his blackberry like I use mine.’ I don’t realized that I babbled after I see his confuse blank face , probably don’t understand what I’m talking about, I continue,  ‘Never mind , I’m gonna meet him and return his phone in another 3 days.’

   ‘Why in another 3 days ? why not now ? I mean , he can be a bad guy or something.’

   ‘He is busy . And he is not a bad guy or something okay ?’ Yeah , we are talking about things that I don’t want to. 1 for Jonghun , nada for me .

    ‘So you know him,I guess’

   ‘Why not ? Everyone should have know him’ . Vicky. You and your big mouth ! just shut up already ! .

   ‘By the way , how’s your job haunting ? Getting any ?’

I manage to get Jonghun distracted. I appreciate his kindness wanting to know what’s

Going on with my life. But no Not with Khunnie. I respect him .Its a secret that we promise. I wonder why I am thinking a lot about Khun lately. I try to get rid of the thought. He might not ever thinking about me. He is always busy and always forget. Forget to call me as Vicky. So why would I keep thinking about him ?