O-oh I Can't Breath

Magic cant be real

It took me for awhile to realized that someone is knocking at the door. Couldn't be any of the girls because each of us have the house keys. I pause on Wild Bunny Episode 1 and get up to open the door.

'Oh! Why don't you tell me that you're coming?' 

'How do you know him?' Stunned to hear what I hears from his mouth, I took a step behind .

'hmm, who?' stumbled, I took one more step behind.

'him, the other night' Jonghun's serious look terrified me as he get closer and closer until I sit on couch, leaning back. He puts his hands in his pockets and bend down 1 inch away from my face.

'I don't err I- I don't know what are you talking about.' He keeps staring at me without blinking, I can even feel his breathing because he is so close to me. 'Haiz Vicky' he sighed, maybe he is kind of disappoint on me by not telling the truth and hide something from him. it's against the nature as what Jonghun say. 

'Khun Nichkhun, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. don't you think I'm stupid Vicky. I know you. I recognized him on the other night. I know him. As far as I concern, I know that you don't know who is 2PM. aren't you ? ' Stunned , thinking of what to answer, I just move my mouth feeling to voice out but I don't k ow what to say.

'I , Jonghun, I you- this is not like what-' Suddenly, a laugh and background music of Wild Bunny are heard from my room.

WHO THE HOW THE THE VIDEO PLAYED BY ITSELF?

'Wild Bunny huh? aaaahhh I see you are into this kind of thing now. I want to know something that I don't know Victoria.' I feel like crying . why am I always like this when I'm in front of him? feel like 5 years old kid that just dropped her lollipop on the ground?

'I don't know him Jonghun. S-seriously I'm -I'm telling the truth. I just want to give him his phone back.' Crying,scared of Jonghun, feel guilty to Nichkhun because I've told his big secret to someone. There's a small smirk from Jonghun's lips . He seems satisfied and understood what I'm saying. this time, I'm the one who sighed. Jonghun knows the secret. He's the kind of person who gets what he wants. What will he do? my heart is pounding .He relaxed a bit, straighten his body and walked to the door.

'Vicky?' He turned back to me. 'Dont you err meet him again. I know him. I trust you' And he left .

what did he mean by know him? Khun's a superstar of course everybody knows him. or did he mean he really knows Nichkhun? Happy mode off, worry mode on. I close my laptop. I don't care about Wild Bunny anymore. I just stare at my phone. Hoping that the superstar will vall when obviously the probability will be 0.000000001 .