Marry Me ?

Magic cant be real

 

  Two months pass. Without seeing Jonghun. And Nichkhun. Nichkhun is like 75% out of the picture. Maybe he forgets me already. Maybe he got so many stuff to do , as always and gradually forgetting me .

   I have two hours of lecture class today. Media, Culture and Society Studies. Only one. Finish at 2PM, and at 3PM I have piano class. 3 students to teach today . For three hours. And I’ll just buy something to eat for dinner for myself and Amber later. That is my Wednesday routine.

   10 minutes before lecture class ends, I’m still busy jotting down the notes and more extra notes, I’m the last one to leave the lecture hall. I take the elevator to ground floor and walk to the school’s main entrance. From ground floor to the main entrance, I walk down at a huge staircase heading to music school. And then , I saw other students, girls especially, giggles and whispering to each other. I follow one of their gaze. Wondering what are they looking it.  Then I saw a guy with a jacket hoodie, covering his mouth,  a cloth slightly covering his eyes and holding a roses that seem to be yellow with red tip and a lavender, A very weird color combination I would say. I think that the girls are looking at him as he’s getting down on his knees at the middle of the main entrance! As I walk to the main entrance, I realized that the guy is looking at me, stand up and give the roses to me. He comes closer to my left ear and whisper

  ‘Vicky, its me, Khun.’

  

   Shocked to hear that hot y whisper, at this hour, where the sun is so bright and shiny, I shivered but I take the roses from his hand. Our hands touch. Girls around us went ‘awwwwwwwwwwww’ and took pictures. I see him without a blink. He walks me to his car and drives away until there’s no more people around. He took off his hoodie from his head and turn around facing me.

   ‘Oh my goodness Nichkhun how do you know I’m studying here ?How long have you wait for me? I didn’t tell you where my school at, how’s my schedule ? Oh my god Khun! How you -‘ He makes me stop as he put his index finger on my lips.My throat went dry. I can feel the hotness and coldness in every sense of my body.

   ‘Shhh..’ He said, still having his index finger on my lips, he comes closer.

‘Vicky,I miss you. I think this is the only way. I know about Jonghun. Hmm it’s a long story between us. But now, I just wanna be with you.Right here, right now. His low deep voice melted me that second.

   ‘Victoria?’

   ‘Yes?’ From my lips, his hand went down to reach my hand on my thigh pull it to his left chest. I can feel his heart thumping. I know he’s nervous. Like I am now.

   ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’

 

I’m about to explode. I cannot believe this. He is confessing. Breath Vicky breath! OH MY GOD what am I going to do.

   ‘What about Jonghun? What about your life? What about other members? What about the fans ? What about the reporters ? Aren’t you afraid ?’ Instead of telling him the answer, I babbled out all the questions. He laughed. Still holding my hands. Even tighter.

   ‘Other members know about this already.This is us. Not Jonghun. Let him be. Why should I be afraid if you’re the one that I love? My fans will understand this besides,our kind of story is the one that all reporters are looking for. Isn’t it?

I look at him not believing on what he just said. Is he joking? Is he for real?

   ‘Look Vicky, its our feelings that’s more important. You have my heart Vicky. Will you have a dinner with me ? A casual dinner with other boys. To loosen up. To get to know each other well. Tonight ?

I’m his girlfriend now ? I don’t even say yes or no but I agree to have a dinner with him and the boys. He send me off to the music school, giving me a warm nice smile and say goodbye.

 

I texted Amber, saying Im sorry, couldn’t grab a dinner and went into a small piano room waiting for my students.I put the roses on top of the piano and thinking how weird the color combination is. I grab my phone and starts google.

 

             Yellow with Red Tip- Friendship, Falling in Love

              Lavender- Love at first sight, Enchantment.

             

I scroll down to know more.

 

            Two roses mean ‘Marry Me’

 

‘Holy mother -‘

A knock on the door, my student comes in makes my swear words hanging.

 ‘Wow! Teacher Vicky got herself a bright flower !’

 

Gulp.

_________________________________________________________________________

jajang !!! how was it ? like it so far ? :D Tell me how do you find this story so far . i want to know  ^,^

And if you wondering about the color roses, you can check it here http://www.rkdn.org/roses/colors.asp .

p/s- to be honest with, im not a khuntoria fan. my name is really, Vicky.