Do you thinking what i thinking ?

Magic cant be real

 

I don’t know why , for some reason I keep playing the scene on my head. The part where I am frustrated at Khun , the time when I realized he is a superstar, and the part when i said I was his friend. I just cant stop thinking the feature of his face. His glowing black eyes, his nicely thick hair, his sharp nose, his perfect smile, his unusually thick and bushy eyebrows, who will not fall in love with him? Who will not go crazy –as a fan, I mean, but Im not letting him haunting me . I still go to school as usual, I still do chores , hanging out, watch movie, sleep, eat . These activities make me think about him lesser, and i always say to myself that he doesn’t even think of me. We met only a few times and thats it. The word ‘friend’ doesn’t mean anything to him. So, I think I forgot about him a little. But there’s something bothering me. Jonghun. He didn’t call, he didn’t text, or even tweeted me. I bet, there’s something wrong. And his last word sometimes makes me feel uneasy. What did he mean by of course everyone knows him? There are two possibilities.

1-      He saw me talking to Khun. He knew who is he. He is a fan.     Or     

2-      He’s drunk.

Okay, I know number 2 doesn’t make any sense. So I’m scared that Jonghun knows about the secret. Having zero desire to go out, I wondered around the house, go to the kitchen, checked the refrigerator for the fifth time, without taking any, and go back to my room and dial Jonghun’s number. I just want to clarify something that is not clear. He did not answer, so I just leave him a voice mail.

‘Hey Jonghun,about last night, I – err am just wondering, if you wanna talk about it? Please call me back, okay ? ‘

Thinking about this make me sick.It is not even my problem at the first place.

   After waiting for four hours for Jonghun to call back, but he didn’t, I give up. I should kill another four hours by doing something useful. Since i have no class today. I am practically have nothing to do for two days so i decide to go to my computer and google.

   Nichkhun 2PM

The result came out, hmmm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul what a weird name oh and he’s Thai ! I google more.

Nichkhun 2PM video.

A lot of Khun’s CF came up.

Baskin Robin

It’s Skin

Ottoki Cheese Ramen

Nichkhun Laugh collection (WB)  ? Oh what is that ?

Watching this video made me smile. I’ve seen him smile before I never get to hear his laugh. HAHA. Is wild bunny a movie ? Or a show ? I google more and it happens  to be a show and since I’m so free until at one point I can die because of  boredomness so i decide to watch it.

And someone knock the door. 

___________________________________________________________________

Im sorry i cant update yesterday since i started my new semester yesterday so i was a bit busy >.< by the way this chapter is for vianna18 :D