Today is not a fairytale.

Magic cant be real

 

I can see Khun sitting on the bench opposite where Jonghun sits, while looking around, hoping to see me. Him, as usual, wearing a hoodie to cover his face, I barely recognize him. But im sure his fans might recognize. The only time I know it was him was at the concert. Other place, it is all Khun with a mysterious gesture, to me at least.

 So here’s the plan. Say hye to him, not sure whether to shake hand or not, then explain to him about the concert, the fact that Amber is a huge fan , and I was forced to come with her and from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely do not know who is 2PM, who is Khun. Until I see them with my own eyes. Then, I want to apologize , and tell him no one knows about this and I understand how important  is this to him, since he is a superstar. I respect that. Even fans took a bottle that he had drink. It’s Khun’s DNA, as they say. After that, we exchange our belongings, and say bye and hope that we will never bump accidently to each other ever again. Yes! My story is perfect!

  So I walk towards him, slowly, like a ninja. I don’t want to make a noise. However, he seems like he can feel someone’s presence. He sees me, and smile.

   ‘Hey Vicky, It is good to finally see you.’ He said smiling , showing the sweetest smile I have ever seen. I am grateful to his parents for making such a good human being that ever existed. So I stick to the plan,I told him the truth , apologize and hand over his phone. And finally I have mine back ! I really hope that Khun will remember me , note that I did not 100% stick to the plan. I left out the we-will-never-bump-accidently-ever-again part. I mean , who can resist to not see this such a wonderful creature ever again ? Its not that I like him or have a crush on him or because he is a superstar. I really don’t care if he is famous but I still thankful that he bumped into me last week.

Its about time for both of us to go home now.

   ‘Vicky, thank you so much. I hope we can be friends.’

‘Oh we do, don’t we ? And you know what, im going to listen to your songs when I have free time’ I try to make a joke but it turned out to be me being a subject to be laughed about.

‘Wonderful! We should better get going . Are you okay , going home on your own ? Do you want me to walk you home ?

Oh yes ! Yes ! So that,  your stalker can sneakly take photo of us and post it online.

‘Its okay , besides Jonghun is waiting for me, not far from here. And again, don’t you worry, He doesn’t know a thing. You go on first, take some rest. You look so tired.’ He is , as the matter of fact, though with that killing smile, I know, he is super tired. We say goodbye for the last time and I see him hop in the luxurious MPV waiting behind him. Then I walk towards Jonghun.

 

‘Sorry , making you wait for so long. Come lets go. Its freezing. He just nodded, no question, no curiosity. He walk me home and the silence is just awkward. When I reach at my door, and say goodnight, the only thing that he said is ‘Of course everybody knows him’ and he left. My heart beats so fast .

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

@khunnie0624 : Thank you my dear friend for taking care of my precious stuff =] Sorry I have not been here in a while. Let’s do some fantalk ! Ready ? ~~

@MissVee : Oh no ! He did not !   

_____________________________________________________

dear coolgirlaamy , this is for you ^,^ happy reading ~