Would you mind? I need some space.

Magic cant be real

Jonghun is acting weird since after he know about Khun and I know each other. What's the big deal of knowing a famous people? Seriously what happened to my Jonghun oppa? Instead of getting scared, I try to be brave and face Jonghun himself after the dinner with his family tonight.

Poor Nichkhun , I have to leave right after I have Jonghun's call. Why on earth did Jonghun call when I'm about to say 'Yes I'm grateful Khun. I like you too' to Khun??! My heart is pounding , mad at Jonghun who just ruined the chance. When will I meet Khun? When will the time Khun call me? When will be the time when we are alone just the two of is again? Laughing and share the moments ? When?! No! I don't know! I don't even k ow how I felt about Khun anymore.

Before, Khun was mysterious, suspicious. Now, just now, back then at Starbucks, he was so open, freely willingly to be with me, friends with me. What's the meaning of this? What does Jonghun wants ?

I come early to Jonghun's house, for the sale of his parents. I helped out Mrs Choi preparing dinner. I'm not that talkative anymore. If A Mrs Choi asked me, only A is the answer is gave her. No elaboration. not to be rude, I smile whenever Mrs Choi ask me a question.

After the dinner, I went out to get some fresh air, I don't care if it's freezing cold because my heart is super boiling hot thinking of Jonghun.

'Come inside, it's cold out there' I heard jonghun came out. not moving a muscle, I stood there not listening to his instruction. After awhile, he walked and stood beside me, watching the stars.

'Its for your own good. I know Khun since I was in high school. I know he is up to no good. Trust me Vicky, I care about you.'

'He looks fine to me. Beside , we ain't doing anything.'

'Vicky please, don't meet him anymore'

'You can't stop me. Who are you to tell me who to meet and who not to meet? Jonghun, I respect you. Please, respect me too.'

'You'ce changed since you met him.'

'No,I'm not.' Pissed off. now I know why Jonghun doesn't want me to meet Khun. I didn't know thcey know each other. but that is between him and Khun . I've got nothing to do with this.

'Vicky, please. Or else I have no choice by telling everyone that you have a relationship with him. I'm sure Amber wouldn't want to know this.'

 

'Jonghun! you have no rights to do that!' I leave him alone. I want to go home. I don't want to stay here any longer. He grabbed my hand. Tightly . I stopped bit not moving to face him . Seeing his face just make me wanna punch him in the face.

'I love you. From the very start. Be with me. Not him. Please.' I know he likes me. I know. But this furious angry feelings are mixed up with confusionmaking me ignore him let let go off his hand from mine.

'I love you'

That statement follows me to my sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

im soooooooooooooo sorry for the late update. i just have no time to sit and type all of these T__________T please bear with me. i promoise you guys next chapter will make you go asfjkhskldjfhsjkghsshsakjlahfJKLH . thanks :')