Chapter 8

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Whatever happens, happens. Don't stress."

--Someone who cares--

 

 

 

 

"Jongin ssi?"  It was as if her eyes popped out of her eye socket when she saw the person leaning on her door frame. With his rich teeth in view, he gave her a heartful smile. "Morning princess, how was your sleep?" Still not able to comprehend anything she stayed silent while he chuckled amusingly at the girl. "I assume it was peaceful. I mean this bed here is one of the best in the world. I say you're pretty lucky." With his arms wrapped around her shoulder, he leaned in her ear and whispered, "Shall we eat princess?" She blushed lightly and nodded still wondering why or how he got here. 

She sat on the chair pulled out for her by Jongin and placed the mouth watering pancakes in . "Wow. This is so good." Opposite of her, Jongin smiled and winked at her. "Of course it is, I made it." Okay, she was kinda slow but not that slow. With a snort, she said, "Yeah right." His fork and knife discarded he looked into her eyes. "You don't believe me?" She shook her head again. "And why not?" With another bite of her pancakes, she told him, "It's store-bought. Not homemade." His contagious laughter filled the room and she couldn't help but laugh along with him. "Alright, you're good."

With a pause in the middle of eating she set her utensils down. "I never got to ask but why and how are you here? You don't live here do you?" He laughed. "Sehun called me this morning to come over and watch you." No way. "He didn't. I mean why would he? That madman is always biting at my face." With a knowing look, Jongin glanced at her making her already red cheeks redder. "Not that you !"

"Haha, it's okay princess. You don't have to be shy around me. We're friends, aren't we? Or... Do you want to be more than that?" With his lips on the coffee cup, he gave her a suggestive wink. Lisa swallowed her saliva and looked to her plate and silently ate. This man was dangerous. "I don't mean to scare you, princess. Don't worry I'm a good guy, I promise." She nodded and resumed eating her food. "Where's Sehun? He's always gone. Why does he need a pet sitter? Does he go to school or something?"

"So many questions Princess, wait, do you like him?" Flustered Lisa shook her head. "No, no, it's not like that. I just don't know much about him." He nodded. "Well if you want to know then let me tell you. He goes somewhere eveyrday, he needs a pet sitter because he's too lazy and I don't know the rest." Well that wasn't much help. "You just made me mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter