Chapter 9

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

Life's a journey. Not a race."

--Wisdom--

 

 

 

Stepping on the concrete floor after having to sit on the stuffy bus seats Lisa stretched her arms and tired legs. Her hands immediately went to her backpack where her phone had been hiding all day, probably hot from the intense heat that they were having today. Lisa quickly wiped away the dusts that stubbornly refused to leave with her hankey and blew the rest into the air. "Much better." Putting her earphones on she blasted Ikon's newest released song, 'Bling Bling'. After a few songs and still walking she stopped walking and looked around her surroundings. This did not looked liked that rich boy's neighborhood that had humungous houses, trees everywhere, silence filling the air, and perfectly paved roads and streets with expensive cars parked on top of it. Yep. Definetly not it. It was bustling with people going from and to work, and school, cars parked not so neatly in a row, screams of delight from children and the yells of street vendors. "Okay, so not Se's neighborhood." 

Her mind filled with questions she did not want to answer right at the moment. Her eyes flickered to the familiar face. "Suho oppa!" Taking advantage of her long legs, she rushed across the streets and into the arms of someone she thought of as her older brother. "Lisa? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at Sehun's. Speaking of Sehun, how's it going for ya?" She playfully rolled her eyes at his nagging manner and took a seat besides him at the table. "Questions aside, oppa, do you know how to get to his house? Because I don't." He nodded, casting suspicious glances at her. "Great! Please take me there! He's going to yell at me if I'm late to feed Vivi also walking her, giving her a bath, and playing with her an---"

"Stop. Take a deep breath. You don't know where his house is? Weren't you supposed to memorize it?" She shrugged her shoulders, eyes still pleading him. "Fine." He sighed knowing he couldn't resist her. "Minho-ah! I'll be back in 20!" 

"Vivi! Vivi, boy! Are you here?" She peered into the glass window and tapped lightly after not getting any response even after ringing the doorbell numerous times. "Ms.Park, you're here." She bowed at Mr.Kang before entering the cool house that felt so good on her skin after being burnt alive from the sun's heat outside, not noticing the pair of expensive shoes that lied besides her feet. "Where's Vivi?" He firmly pointed to the backyard where she thought he would be too. She bowed again and left him, eager to see the little fluffball of sunshine. "Vivi! Come here boy!" The fluffball jumped into her arms causing her to fall on her back, giggling as she kissed the tip of his nose and rubbing his body, feeling the softness of his fur between her fingers. "I missed you boy. Did you missed me? Did you really? Good boy!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter