Chapter 4

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." --Miracles--

 

 

 

"Anyways, are you single?" Lisa widen her eyes at his question. "Neh?" Who was he to ask that kind of question. Sehun looked at her with an annoyed face. "I don't like to repeat myself." Lisa huffed and puffed. The nerves of this guy. "Yah, who are you to say that to me? You asked me a personal question, I can choose it to answer or not. That's my right." Sehun nodded his head. He was surprised at her confidence. How dare she talk to me like that. "You're right. But, that answer also determines whether you get the job or not." Once again she was surprised by him. Crap. She just yelled at her future boss. 

Lisa grimaced to herself as she apologized to him. If you weren't my boss I'd leave it be. Argh. "Joesonghabnida. Please forgive my immature ways." Sehun smirked. That's the way it should be.  "Now answer my question." Lisa blushed deeply. All girls her age had a boyfriend but her. She felt embarrassed and thought of a lie but who cares? She shook her head. "That's good. You won't have any excuse to not come to work, or cancel on me and Vivi." Lisa looked up at him with a wide grin.

"I got the job?" Sehun reluctantly nodded his head. "Here's a list of the things Vivi need and what he likes. Come early in the morning and--" Lisa raised her hand. Sehun rolled his eyes and looked at her. "Umm, I can't come early." He let his hands fall to his sides and stared at her unbelievably. "And why not?" In a quiet voice Lisa spoke to him, "I have work at 6:30 in the morning and school. Also work at a cafe in the evening. I don't think I can take a third job."

"What cafe do you work at?" Sehun asked her with a little empathy in his voice. Just a little. Its not like he cared, It was for Vivi. "Dal Hae cafe." He nodded. "'ll tell Suho hyung you won't be able to work from now on. He'll understand." Lisa looked at him like he was a fortune teller. "How do you know Suho oppa? Are you a stalker?" What is wrong with this girl? Did he look like a stalker to her? Gosh. "I own it." She formed an O with . He was filthy rich. "As for your job in the morning, quit it. Just come here everyday after school and take care of Vivi." 

Lisa looked worried. "But if I don't work at least one other jobs, I won't be able to find a house and pay rent!" Ugh, who does she think he is? Some beggar? He was Oh Sehun, the richest guy in Korea, for goodness sake. She was so anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter