Chapter 5

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Impossible is just and opinion."

--Paulo Coelho--

 

 

 

Lisa stood in the center of the living room, her bags by her side and her eyes on the watch. 30 minutes till school started and she still had no way of transportation to school. She'd walk but that would take forever. By the time she got there, school would be half finished. Should she call Jungkook or Mingyu? She hesitantly dialed Mingyu's numbers but chose not to call in the end. She didn't want her friends to miss school just because of her. She sighed and sat on of the couch nearest to her. "Argh. Why me?"

Lisa was so busy feeling frustrated that she didn't hear the loud footsteps of Sehun. "Why you?" Lisa slightly jumped at the sound of her boss. "What are you doing messing uo my couch?" Lisa felt like punching him but instead smiled. "I'm sorry sir." She got up as he took her place. Ugh the nerves of that man! "Why aren't you gone yet? Didn't Mr.Lee take you ho--" He almost said home but remembered she didn't have on. He refrained from teasing her anymore."Mr.Lee's wife called. Their grandkids are visiting today and I told him to leave. It's not his fault.It's mine." He looked at the blond haired girl. "I already knew that. Now how are you getting wherever you need to go?"

Lisa swayed side to side embarrassed to ask him. This was harder than her exams! Her face reddened, and her heart speeding like crazy. Aish, why does this have to be so diificult? "Do you need to say something to me? I don't have any time to waste." Urghh. She took a deep breath and opened . "Can you please drop me off somewhere? I know you're busy and all but please? My school starts in like 30 minutes. Please? I would like but it would take forever so please? I'll even beg on my knees if that means you'll say yes. Please? I can't be late, my exams are important to me. Please?" 

Sehun rolled his eyes. Why was she so annoying? Ugh. Never had he met anyone so talkative and annoying. He would do anything to get her to stop talking even if it means driving her himself. "Fine okay?" He got up and walked to his car. Her eyes widen and she jumped. "Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much!" Ooops. Sehun stopped in his steps. Love? Please. "I knew you were into me." He continued walking. "Eww no! I didn't mean it like that! Into you? In your dreams!" I cannot believe that man. Who does he think he is? Just because he's rich means every girl is into him? If so, then don't include her in the list.

The inside of his car was just as luxurious as it looked on the outside. The soft brown chairs and the tinted windows. The tiny tv in the back of the seat. Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter