Chapter 6

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

--Abraham Lincoln--

 

Lisa lovingly ruffled Vivi's unreal soft fur as she squatted next to him. "How come you're so cute and your owner a grouchy old man? I mean he's not old but certainly acts like it. I admit he has a good looking face but with that attitude? No thanks. Haha, look at me. Talking complete nonsense to a dog. Mianhae Vivi-ah. You must be bored right?" She stood and picked up a random stick. "Fetch boy!" She watched as Vivi ran with the wind to fetch what was thrown. Lisa looked around the park. Other people were there with their dogs playing catch or just strolling about. 

She worriedly looked for Vivi as he had been gone for more than three minutes. "Eottokhe? Where are you, Vivi? You know that your grumpy owner will kill me if I lose you right?" Lisa ran towards the direction where she last saw Vivi calling out his name as loudly as she could. "Vivi! Vivi! Where are you boy? Vivi!" No, no, no. This could not be happening. The first day of her job and she had already managed to lose him. Frustrated at herself she tugged at her hair. "Vivi boy, please come back to me. I don't want to die yet."

She ran around the park in search of the lost dog, asking strangers if they had caught even a glimpse of him. "Miss, have you seen a puppy about yay high, white fur, and a blue collar around his neck? He answers to Vivi." Sadly the woman shook her head. Lisa thanked her and went on with her search. Her legs took her places far from where she came and places she had already seen.

She was on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter