Chapter 2

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"It's not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it's the smile we fake."

--Broken--

                 *Mae: Mom in Thai

                 *Duvet: A soft, quilt filled with down, feathers, or a synthetic fiber, used indetad of an upper sheet and blanket.

                 *Euphoric: Characterized by or feeling intense excitement and happiness.

After a long stressful day at work all the man under the expensive suits and perfectly styled hair wanted to do was sit back, relax, and maybe sleep a little here and there. He took off his suffocating tie and pant suit, changed into a comfortable plain white tee with khaki shorts, and fell gracefully upon his king sized bed that awaited him. The weight of his body sunk into the comfortable mattress as he stretched his long limbs on top of his black and white duvet. He heaved a euphoric sigh of relief and felt his eyes wanting to close out the rest of the world into a cloud of darkness, his mind blank of all things, and his body no longer tensed. 

Sehun drifted off into 'Lala Land' and wasn't to be disturbed but the small 'Ruff ruff' pulled him out of his deep slumber which he wanted more than nothing at the time. He let out an annoyed huff, ready to scold whoever dared to make a noise int he midst of his much needed rest till he saw the white soft fur of the only thing that could place a smile on his usually grumpy face. "Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" The small white puppy ran at its full speed as it darted towards its beloved owner, who at the sight of him beamed. "Vivi! Come here you! Awee aren't you the cutest thing ever?"

The young man who worked for the Oh family rushed intot he room, ready to recieve a scolding from the young Oh master for letting Vivi get in, but was surprised with him instead. No longer was his mood sour like before, it was full of something he hadn't seen on his master since the morning of Christmas 17 years ago. Happiness. Pure happiness. His face brightened like the moon in the dark night, his eyes twinkling with delight, and his lips forming into a smile. A real smile. "Young master, it's good to see you smile sir."

Sehun looked up surprised. Not wanting to answer Mr.Lee he put him to work instead. "Mr.Lee, do you perhaps know of anyone good with dogs?" Mr.Lee nodded. "Why yes sir, I do. A friend of mine has a daughter that is exceptional with any kind of animals put in front of her. why young master?" Sehun looked at Vivi playing with the chew toy he gave him. "I need someone to take care of Vivi while I'm gone. And I can't just rely on Ahjumma forever, she's getting old. Tell your daughter's friend-- no, send out a flyer for a job interview. I want the best for Vivi. I will personally put them to the test. Arraseo" Mr.Lee nodded. He was sure his old friend's daughter would simply be the best for Vivi.

Once Mr.Lee left, Sehun turned his full attention to the puppy begging to go out and play fetch. "Come on boy, let's play. Go fetch Vivi!"

 

Lisa wiped off the last of the crumbs and juice and placed them into the tiny trash can nearby. "All done!" She put her hands to her sides and looked around the store with a pleased smile. Today's hard work payed off and all she needed now was to go to school- or in other words, HELL. She didn't hate school no, she just didn't particularly like the students attending the school. They were all snobby and rich, act like they own the school, and bullied anyone they deemed, 'Unworthy'. Well she was one of them. She didn't have the luxury of riding a car, or cash to buy new and cute uniforms like they did, but she excelled in school. Why can't they just like her for who she really is and not what she have or doesn't have?

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter