Their Past

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen."

---Nonexistent---

 

**Warning, there are a few curse words.**

The little boy sat on the big black sofa hugging his teddy bear waiting for the sound of his parent's car entering the gate to their house. He waited patiently. Soon, minutes and hours passed and they still weren't home. He puffed his cheeks out, and let out a deep sigh full of disappointment. They promised to come home tonight to read him a bedtime story and tuck him in till he fell asleep. They promised. "Young master? Your parents called to tell you that they're truly sorry but they won't be able to make it tonight. They send their love."

He tensed up. That was a lie. They never called. He wasn't as gullible as they thought he was. "They didn't call did they? They never said they sent their love did they? You just made it up didn't you?" His voice cracking with every words. He wanted to cry but something stopped him. If they didn't care about him, then why should he care about them?

The old lady whose sole job was to take care of him stopped in her track. She didn't turn. She just couldn't look at his face and tell him his parents didn't call. "Sehun ah, your parents love you." That was all she could say. What else could she say? 'Your parents are too busy caring about their companies and traveling around the world to even remember that they had a son back home? That their son needed them too? She just couldn't. 

She watched as he walked ahead of her and slammed the door to his bedroom leaving his teddy bear lying on the hard floor. Her heart broke for him yet she couldn't do much except what was in her job contract. She picked up the fallen bear and headed towards his room. She then placed the bear besides him and said "Goodnight young master. A new day awaits you tomorrow." 

After Mrs.Lee left, Sehun sat on his bed staring at the bear that lied innocently by his side. Tears welled up in his eyes and he felt the droplets fall on his rosy cheeks and then to the pillow that he was hugging. "Eomma, Appa, bogosipeo. Neomu bogosipeo. Please come back home to me. I miss you." Sehun hugged his pillow tighter, if it was alive he'd be suffocating by now. His hands trembled and his body shook. "Eomma, I'm cold. Please come hug me." He shivered, his lips turning purple, his eyes burning, and his head throbbing. He cried aloud, the pain was too much for a 6 year old to handle. "Eomma!" He yelled once more before his eyes gave up.

Sehun woke up to a new surrounding. No longer was he in the warmth and comfort of his own but rather a cold and white room. The lights shined brightly making his eyes vulnerable to it. 'Beep, beep, beep.' He looked to his side, a machine with lines that made too much noise, his arm covered in a white bandage, and Mrs.Lee asleep by his side.

"Ahjumma. Ahjumma. Please wake up." He was sore, and his arm was in pain, almost as if someone had stuck a needle to it. After she hadn't replied he gently poked her with his free arm. "Mhhm? Young master? How do you feel? Does it hurt any where?"

He nodded and pointed to his arm. "Where are we Ahjumma? Why am I here?" She smiled and carresed his morning hair. "We're at a hospital Sehun-ah." He looked at her with so many questions on his mind. "Why?" 

"Because you were in pain Young master. Are you better than yesterday?" He nodded. "Did Eomma and Appa come home yet? Did they? Are they here?" She felt as if something had been stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter