His Love

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What does he have that I don't?"

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

"I'm going to step out," I stand up from where I was sitting, leaving Chanyeol who's confused. Walking out to somewhere more isolated into a different room.

"What the do you want, Seoyu?" My grip on phone tightens in anger. 

"Ouch. I just wanted to apologize for everything . . .," His tone grows quiet. He's patiently waiting for me to respond.

"Isn't too late?!" Tears start to stream again, today is also not a good day. "You . . .you manipulated me!! Betrayed me!! And had the audacity to say you like me?!"

 

 

 

He just sighs on the phone. " . . .do you hate me that much . . .?"

"You just manipulated me to be just like you. I got more aware of what people think. I craved for attention. Now all my ing mistakes are coming back," I pretty sure he hears me sobbing now. The tears overflow my vision. These past few weeks I had been crying.

"If you've gave me chance, I would've change just for you . . .," he's trying to reassure but it's making worse.

 

 

 

 

"You don't love me enough to even change yourself," I feel like he did had some affection for me. But it wasn't like Chanyeol's. It was more towards how lonely Seoyu was.

"If you love me back, I'm being ing serious . . .I'll change . . .".

"Shut the up. You don't need me to love you," I seriously wanted to throw my phone. "Stop trying. Tricking me into things aren't going to work!!"

" . . . .you just want attention . . .," I grit my teeth, standing my ground. No more. I don't need to pretend anymore. I'm tired of being like everyone else.

 

 

 

 

"Do you even know that you're the only one that I ever trusted . . .?" Seoyu's voice cracks, I could hear him breathing adnormally. Then a loud thump erupts in my eardrums. 

"Seoyu?! Are you okay?!" The phone call abruptly ends, I turn slowly to see Chanyeol. Oh, for s sake! Out of all times he walks in, why this?!

"He . . .Seoyu . . . .," I couldn't even explain the situation about Seoyu and him all having feelings for me. 

"Don't worry. I already heard the whole conversation. Just go to him . . .," Wait. Why is he okay with me going to somebody else? Especially if that 'someone' likes me!!

 

 

 

 

"You're okay with me going to him? What if one of the other teammate found him unconscious already?" My tears were glistening. I bit my lip in frustration. "I'm not going . . .".

"He's still your friend! I don't want to ruin any of relationships with your friends!" Chanyeol's outburst just create a huge wall between us. It's like we're strangers again. I just run off, he didn't even chase after me like in those romantic cliche movies. Honestly, I think he still hates me after I left him. I couldn't even muster the courage to even say the truth. I'm running away . . .again.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

I end up walking to get my son, but seeing him happily giggling with Sehun and Jongin, I couldn't go to him. He notices me right away when I'm leaning against the doorway.

"Dad!" He hurries to drag me. "Look! I could do a dance routine!" He sets me down, I sit there beside Sehun. Grinni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter