Hidden

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Giving up is not an option for me".

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

"Are you two done doing what you gotta do?" Sehun peeks his head into crack of the door. "I do hope you know how thin the walls are".

"Sehun, could you stop thinking so wrong?" Chanyeol sits up on the edge of the bed. Before, he was hovering over me. My cheeks were still flushed and I couldn't help admire his back.

"It's fine if you kiss me," Sehun mimicking me breaks me away from my daydreaming. "Pfft, what the hell was that?!"

"SEHUN!!" That was last straw and I tackle him to the ground. A loud thud echoes the room.

 

 

"CHANYEOL, GET YOUR FIESTY BOYFRIEND OFF OF ME!!" Sehun rolls over on top, shouting really loud in front of my face.

"YOU STARTED IT!!" I finally got him in a chokehold, he starts struggling in my grasp. 

"SHUT UP!!" He ends up doing weird judo movement and throws me towards Chanyeol. His eyes were so wide open in shock and I wasn't able to at least land on the ground. So basically, I was on Chanyeol's lap. My ears were extrememly red, I didn't dare look into his eyes. I could hear him chuckle quietly.

"Are you okay?" I feel him place a reassuring hand on my shoulder. Then I realize . . . .he's craddling me.

 

 

"I- uhh, get off . . .EEEEPPP!!!" I end rolling myself back on the floor, landing on my . I sigh deeply and cover my face in embarassment.

"Real smooth," Sehun looks down at me with a smirk that makes me want to punch him in the face. "Need help?". He pulls me up as I flatten my shirt and adjust my pants. I look at Chanyeol for like half a second and he puts on a sweet smile. I then accidently jab my fist into Sehun's side as if I punched on purpose. That was by my quick reflex out of anxiety.

"Ow, what the hell bro?" Sehun winces and rubs his stomach. 

"S-sorry," I put on a innocent smile, awkwardly making my way to the hallway.

 

 

I go inside the living room, seeing Tae playing with his toys. His big ol' eyes were so fascinated with his panda stuff animal. His toothy grin makes my heart melt. I hope he grows up happily. I walk closer and sit down with my son. Pinching his cheek, he whines cutely. "What are you doing?"

"Mr. Panda says that my dads are loud." he giggles cutely. He then continues to ignore my existence as he plays.

"M-my dads?" My eyes widen at his words. "Chanyeol's your dad too?" 

He nods his head. "Mmhmm. Mr. Park said to me that he wants to marry you".

"H-he said . . . .t-that . . . ," I softly smile at him, ruffling his hair. Chanyeol ends up fumbling on something because a loud thump was heard. 

"O-ow, h-hey guys . . . .," He just stands there, fidgeting with his hands. "So, can I join you guys too?" He settles then with us. Maybe, this could be a little family.

 

 

A flash brightens my eyes. We all look towards at the culprit. Sehun smiles suspiciously, setting his phone slowly done. "I couldn't help but think this is so adorable".

"Whatever, Sehun. Anyway, it's almost pratice," I ruffle Tae's hair once again. "Sorry buddy. But I got to go to football practice".

"You should take me to football practice! That's so cool, dad!" He continues to innocently laugh. But I wasn't able to sincerely laugh. I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to even say I have a son. I think Chanyeol notices my change of mood, he immediately starts to play around with Tae. Looking at these two, it seems like he's a way better father than I'll ever be.

 

 

--------------------

 

"Bye-bye, Tae!" I form a heart from my hands before leaving and walk up to Sehun who's already going to the elevator. Awkward silence fills the both of us.

"I hope you change your mind about the whole biochem crew to be back together," Sehun looks at the floor, avoiding eye contact. "Maybe you'll be happier".

"What are you mumbling about?" I give him a glare. "I have a reputation to maintain".

"What about your son?" His eyebrows furrow. "He's just a kid with a father who doesn't care about him, right?"

"Can you shut up?" I snap, almost grabbing his collar. "Do you know what the whole school will do if I confessed I had a kid? His life is already ty, why would I make it worse?" The whole conversation goes into a complete silence. 

 

 

"I don't get it . . ," he mumbles to himself. I didn't even want to look at him. We walk out of the elevator, heading towards the bus station. 

"Sorry . . .," I put my hand on his shoulder to reassure him. "At this age to have a kid seems unreal honestly".

"You're childish," he looks at me dead in the eye . . . then burst into laughter. "Man. It's so easy to just irritate you". He wraps an arm around me, putting me into a chokehold.

"Is this revenge?!" I start to pinch his cheek since his face is close to destroy. I mean . . . .uhhh to caress. Pfft, nah. I'm bout to drop this boy down to floor. I end up slamming the top of my head to his chin. 

 

He stands there, rubbing his chin. Groaning in pain, he flips me off. " you, Baekhyun".

"Love you too Sehunnie," I disgustingly wink at him. He just pretends to gag and laughs afterwards. We both walk into the locker room, being greete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter