Unconditional

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry that you have to put with me"

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

I sat there for awhile, letting Chanyeol hold my hand. I couldn't help but softly touch the top of his head. His platinium hair is so fluffy, I run my fingers through his hair. I see his lips curve up a little. His eyes are still closed but I could tell he's smiling. What a prick. 

"Oi, Chanyeol. When are you ever going to wake up?" I mumble softly, leaning my head down to kiss his head. He abruptly sits up, scaring the out of me and my son.

"Y-you didn't need to do that," he awkwardly rubs the top of his head. My hand still feels the warmth of his hand. "O-oh, sorry Tae for disturbing your nap on my back".

 

 

Tae slaps Chanyeol's back, I burst into laughter. I get up from the chair and lift Tae up and he lays his head on my shoulder. I guess he's sleepy. 

"Let's go home," I already know that Tae is sleeping while I'm holding him. Chanyeol gets up and grabs the keys on his desk. I eye him funny because of his attire. I never knew he would ever wear an apron. His shirt is just a black polo button-up with some basketball shorts, along with Air Jordans on his feet. His entire aura is just a really chill guy, why didn't I notice this? He used to wear dorky white button-up, not even a brand name. His orange square glasses were so noticable and his fiery curly orange hair. I missed it.

I start to smile at him. Now he's just searching for his sweater as we walk out the classroom.

 

 

"What's was the whole anxiety attack and ending up at my classroom about?" Chanyeol's worried face makes my own face feel guilty about causing so much problems for him.

"Well, I met up with Sehun and Kyungsoo at Minseok's cafe," I have to become about my choices of words. "Then I saw Seoyu and we had a little argument. I guess the past hurted me . . .".

"Oh," That was he managed to say. I couldn't blame him for my previous acts. Yes, I did ignored him when he needed me the most. Instead, I thought I was protecting him. The only person I protected was myself. I just wanted that spotlight of being the center of attention.

 

Is this what karma is? I'm too afraid to even face him now, I need to know if he's forgiven me. Why is he helping me now?

 

-------------------

 

Even since I confessed, he's been distance. Every time I see his back in front of me, I imagine him leaving all alone like what I did to him. He opens the door for me, I still had Tae snuggling in my arms. I place him in the room, giving a peck on the forehead, tucking him into bed.

"Geez. He's really tired. What did you guys do in class?" I giggle a bit, walking back to the living room.

"We painted with our fingers and learned two children songs," he places the stack of painting out of his bag.

"You know that you're really young for a teacher and that all the moms love you," I could already imagine all the children's mothers whispering among themselves, checking out Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol scoffs. "I'm a magnet that attracts a lot of people". He starts to place star stickers on the paintings. Immersed in his work.

"You're a very attractive magnet," I start to smile really big as I get something to drink out of the refrigerator. I sit next to him, leaning closer to see what's he doing.

"Are you purposely hitting on me?" He stares at me, I lean back away from him. It's so obvious I'm blushing.

"It's called flirting. I'm flirting with you," I stare back confidently this time. He just had this damn smirk and hums a tune while turning back to grading. 

 

 

After a little over five minutes of silence, I sigh as I patiently think of what to say. Should I just straight up apologize or just sit here?

"C-chanyeol . . .?" Did my voice really crack a little bit . . .

"Hmm?" he responds in happy tune, still grading. My hands fidget and I gulp in fear.

"I . ..w-what can I do to make it up to you?" I lower my head, I never been so vulnerable in front a person. "I don't how to repay you . . .".

"Are you happy?" He leans closer to my face, I couldn't even look up. My heart is racing, my ears burning red.

 

 

 

"I'm too happy and I don't know if you're okay or happy o-or whatever!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter