Sehun Going Through

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't ing change the past. What more do you want?"

 

 

 

 

 

-------

"No," I abruptly get up from my seat. "This is the present. Not the past. We traded our lives before just to blend in with these ers".

"No offense . . . ." I'm already offended.

"If you never wanted to be a runnerback and Seoyu's partner. Why did you leave?" Sehun's eyebrows crease, he gives me a deadly stare.

"Remember that time . . .when I slept with a girl . . .," My eyes lower, my breathing starts to grow hollow. My tears fill my eyes. "I ruined somebody's life".

"O-oh," Sehun's expression soften. "I'm sorry. You don't need to relive that past . . .I'm sorry . . .".

"Sehun . . .," I grab his wrist. "I have a secret . . . .". He tilts his head in confusion as I drag him to Chanyeol's school. 

 

 

Sehun crosses his arms, tapping his foot. He looks down at my son, eyeing him. "I thought I was the kid of the group! I'm the youngest . . .". He crounches down to Tae's level. "Listen here, I'm the ultimate youngest member of the biochem squad".

"Don't threaten my son," I smack him in the back of the head.

"Owww, what the man!?" He just curse in front of my child . . . .I grab his collar roughly.

"Sehun, you defiled my child!!" I keep shaking him, Chanyeol pulls me back. "LEt me at HIM!!"

"It's fine. Haven't seen you in awhile," He pulls Sehun up from the ground. "You're in your second year?"

"Not yet," Sehun smiles again. Somehow I feel a pang in my heart. Why are they smiling lovingly at each other? I puff my cheeks, rolling my eyes. 

 

"Are you two done gawking at each other?" I put both hands on my hips. "Gosh . . . ".

"Are you jealous?' Chanyeol's deep voice makes my heart race. He starts to chuckle. "I didn't you love me that much, Baekhyunnie".

Can this man stop making me blush!? "S-shut up! Just stop staring at each other . . .".

"Anyway, you two dating finally?" Sehun casually just says it to our faces. Chanyeol lower his head, his ears clearly red as my cheeks. "So, now you two realized your feelings and somehow ended up having a kid together".

"N-no!!" Me and Chanyeol both scream simultlaneously. Sehun and Tae both burst into laughter. "Stop copying me!!"

"I'm kidding, but you three do look like a happy family," He ruffles's Tae hair and clears his throat. "I'm the uncle and now part of this family".

 

Chanyeol sighs and face palms. I did the same. Somehow slowly, the past is coming back. Sehun goes off playing with my son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter