One Mistake

Single Father Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's the point of making effort for people who don't give a damn about you?"

Note : This story contains mature themes. Viewers are warned (~.~)

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

Seriously, who the hell drops off a toddler in front of a frat house?! I look in my reflection in the small mirror. Slight drool marks on my left cheek. Messy curly light brown hair. I cringe a bit at my appearance. Self confidence is something I don't have. Closing my eyes for a second, then opening it to look down at this child.

 

"Are you my dad?" The kid looks up at me with its big ol' eyes. My eyes turn gentle for him.

"Yeah . . .I'm your dad . . . ," I squat down to his level. "But, there's a slight issue. I can't be your dad outside".

"O-oh . . .," his eyes look sadly down to the ground. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know how this even happened. I made a mistake a few years ago with a girl. Back in freshman year of college, the frat brothers threw another wild party in the quad. Everybody was invited . . .

 

Flashback

"Hey, Baekhyun!" Seoyu, the world's biggest comes through the crowd to greet me. Byun Baekhyun. A engineer major and a total . . .dork. I didn't mean to even be here at this ing party. I push my glasses up, leaning my back against the wall.

"Baekkie boy, you actually went to the party!" Seoyu wrapped his arm around my shoulder, reeking of alcohol. "Ahhh, c'mon. Follow me!!". Where the hell is he taking me?! We go swiftly go through the crowd, I scan the crowd to see many drunk people dancing everywhere. The red hues of the special light effects glare into my glasses. I blink and sigh, rubbing my eyes as he pulls me through this madness. Seoyu pushes me forward towards the table.

 

"Oi, dork," His other friend catches me from falling. "Wanna drink?"

"N-no thank you . . ," I look down, irritated by all this ing music blaring into my ears. I look up to see the whole damn football team angry by my defiance. 

"Awwwh look at little Baekkie being a like always," he ruffles my hair and pinches my cheek. Why the hell do I have to put up with bullying every ing year!? 

 

"I am a man," I glare up at him. "I'm not afraid to not listen to you. I can do whatever the I want!!" The whole team looks at me and burst into laughter. Some start to mock what I say. 

"Haha, he's think he's the now. Now, Baekhyun. If you're a man, why don't knock up that one over there?" Seoyu says it loud enough for almost everybody to hear. All I heard was people ooing at me and whispering to one another. I turn my head to where he's looking over at. The girl standing alone in the corner. Her hair is blonde with pink tips, her eyes looking for somebody. Her rosy lips in a thin line as she furrows her eyebrows. 

"Daammn, she's fine!" Holler a jock who starts to whistle louldy along with the other teammates. "I'll totally do her!"

 

"Aye, Baek. I dare you to hit her up and leave her the next morning," Seoyu grabs my glasse away from me. "And if you accomplished that, I'll let you join our frat and place you as runnerback in the football team".

"W-what?!" I start to turn to red, remembering the try-outs. I didn't even had a chance to show my skills. I remember the pitiful looks and smug grins on the other guys faces. I wanted to cry like a that day. Now, with this chance. . . .I could finally be a jock!

 

"You went to conditioning since day 1 and you tried your best. Maybe I'll slide you in this month," His words reignite my greed for striving for attention. I missed the feeling of having pride.

"So, all I gotta do is do a one night with that girl?" I didn't want to do it. But what choice do I have? I wanted my college life to change. The momentum of being ridiculed and isolated must be broken. I don't wanna be that one guy anymore. The smile on my face made me feel evil. I knew there's was no going back to the old Baekhyun. I look up at Seoyu. He starts to smile, knowing what my choice was. 

 

"So, you're going to do it?" He chuckles and pats my back. "Welcome to a whole new world, buddy".

 

I nodded and strom off to the girl. "Hey sweetie, you here alone?"

Her eyes look up sadly at me. "I got stood up by my date. He ditched me . . .".

 

"Let's just say the same thing happened to me," I lean more closer next to her. "Since we're both alone, do you wanna chill somewhere quieter?"

I whisper in her ear. "And just let loose . . .". Her pale cheeks turn a slight pinkish color. Then she puts on a smirk, wrapping her arms around my neck.

 

"Hmm maybe," She winks at me, pulling my wrist. That night was crazy. I . . .I lost my ity and probably didn't wore a . I woke up abruptly, internally screaming at myself. Why did I do that to her?! She yawns and rolls over, I try not to look at her body. Many bite marks and hickeys all over her. Did I do that?! I can't believe it. I didn't know what to do. So, I run off like always. Running away from my problems.

 

The next day, rumors were spreading about me and her. I found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter