009 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Separation matures you

“Give me a watermelon crush juice please” Yeoul placed her order with a polite smile as she kept Minyeol closed to her side. After she paid her drinks, both of them exited the store and decided to head straight back home.

It reminded her how Jimin had stopped calling her after that night, she expected his call and it upset her when she didn’t receive any after few days. Deep down inside she wished to see Jimin to talk about Minyeol. Since they have came to this, it was the perfect time to tell him the truth.

Another thing was that, Taehwan made no effort to talk her since that night too. She felt bad for putting Taehwan in this situation even though knowing how long he waited for her. Yeoul failed to accommodate poor Taehwan in her heart maybe due to her endless love for Jimin. It could be change but why was she being ignorant?

Minyeol’s voice snapped her back to reality as she found Minyeol bumped into someone and spilled the juice onto the owner’s expensive shoes “Oh..my god.. I’m sorry” Yeoul crouched down to her son.

“Are you alright Minyeol?” she spun the poor kid around to ensure there was no major injury. Minyeol nodded frantically with a nervous smile “Mommy..I spilled the juice on this ahjussi…” he muttered cutely.

Yeoul let out a relief sigh “It is okay, mommy will handle that. As long as you are fine” she Minyeol’s cheeks,pulling him into a tight hug.

She arose from her feet “I apologize for ruining your shoes. That looks expensive. I will replace it with new one” Yeoul bowed with a worried look. She might not be an expert but the shoes appeared expensive, was it Gucci? Or something along the line?

Yeoul cussed in her head for being careless so she could kiss goodbye to her savings.

“But this was a gift though? I don’t know where they bought this” his voice was deep and surprisingly manly. However, she thought it sounded familiar like someone from..no it couldn’t be him? They were on tour anyways, what were they doing in Busan at this time. Nonsense.

Yeoul blinked confusedly as her eyes met his, since she freaked out something might happen to Minyeol, she didn’t realize the guy before her had a mask covering his face.He’s definitely taller than her and his presence was kind of intimidating.

“Ah..if it is possible if you could ask them so I can compensate you properly?” the young man gave her a wary look as if trying to get something out from his mind.

“Na Yeoul…You are Na Yeoul aren’t you?” Yeoul flinched feeling defensive, she pulled Minyeol closed to her “And this is Minyeol..” he eyed the younger boy whom already had his face buried in his mother’s waist.

“Wh-at..are you.. how do you even know me? And my son?” she took few steps back just because in worst case of scenarios this Gucci guy could be a creep. Negative thoughts kicked in as Yeoul was ready to sprint for life.

“TAE HYUNG!” a lean figure came running to his side accompanied by another small guy. To her surprised these guys also had masked on their face. What are they? A freaking mafia?

Taehyung glanced at the maknae and his hyung while giving an eye signal to Yeoul’s direction, however as expected those two were too dumb to even understand him. He noticed they were scaring Yeoul and Minyeol, before these two ran away and destroyed Jimin’s only chance, Taehyung pulled down his mask slightly earning disapproving shriek from Jungkook and Yoongi.

“Kim Taehyung what are you doing put that back!People will recognize you!” Yoongi hissed.

Yeoul gasped upon witnessing Taehyung’s real face “You are..Bang-” before Yeoul could say anything, Jungkook clasped his hand over . People who passed by their area had started whispering and stealing glance at them.

Jungkook brows flinched deeply “You are Jimin hyung’s girl” for some reason that made her turned crimson red. Firstly, Jungkook was so closed to her and she could feel his heartbeat against hers. Secondly, did he just say she’s Jimin’s girl? Oh god, was this a joke.

“Jeon Jungkookie get off from her this instant. She is off limit” Yoongi’s voice was awfully low not wanting to draw any ttention on them.

“Oh my god sorry” he didn’t mean to shove her, but when he let go Yeoul from his grasp, Jungkook was so flustered. Not to mention Yeoul’s petite body couldn’t withstand his force.

Taehyung grabbed her shoulder instantly balancing the girl before she stumbled backwards and hurt herself “Whoa watch your strength Kukkie, you are twice her size” he warned. Jungkook gave Yeoul an apologetic look as his head hung low. He was embarrassed. How adorable.

Yeoul was still in daze, meeting Sonyeodan members in the middle of the day like this was too much for her sanity “What..are you guys doing here…” she exhaled.

“We are.. I mean…Jimin is looking for you” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Ji..min what?” she bit her lower lips surpassing her reaction.

“He is coming for you” Yoongi flicked his tongue while rubbing his hair in annoyance. He started to hate the attention that they got, so he suggested them move to more discreet place. As they about to move, Minyeol grabbed Jungkook’s hand causing the maknae to stop on his track.

Tilting his head to Minyeol, he almost forgotten there was actually an underage kid with them “Hyungie..Kookie hyunggie..” a genuine smile spread across his face.

Amused, he knelt before Minyeol with a smile “How do you recognize me?I haven’t told you my name” Yeoul softened. Jungkook might be the youngest but he sometimes acted older than his age. The way he made Minyeol laugh, her son deserved that from someone.

Of course that someone would be Jimin.

-------------------

“Taehyung where are we?”

“Our hotel. You are meeting Jimin”

“But…I don’t think this is a good time”

“Why not? Yeoul as much as I want to understand you, please bear in mind this is partially your fault. You should not have kept such secret from Jimin. Especially when it comes to Minyeol” Taehyung reasoned.

Yoongi shoved hand in his pocket and gave Yeoul a hard look, expressionless as usual but enough to scare Yeoul “Just so you know, he has taken such a high risk in finding you. Talk to him, and sort things out in the name of your son. Enough running away” her lips were pressed into a thin line.

Didn’t mean to sound rude but Yoongi was being protective when it came to s especially Jimin. A heavy sigh escaped from her pink lips, she finally made up her mind “Bring me to Jimin” Taehyung and Jungkook were exchanging smiles.

“I will look after Minyeol, if you are done just let Jimin hyung brings you to us. Now Minyeol let’s play with hyung first” Minyeol nodded with a cute smile plastered on his face.

“Mommy see you later” Yeoul watched Jungkook and Minyeol disappeared from her sight.

“Good luck Yeoul. You and Jimin I hope for the best” Yoongi ruffled her hair softly, making his way to the elevat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter