010 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery. So just live in the moment.

Evening came,the sun went down. It’s already half past eight. Both Jimin and Yeoul made their way into the hotel to get Minyeol whom she left with the boys earlier. Little did they knew, they had prolong the conversation that they had. Indeed, five years were way too long; there were tons of things to talk about.

Like a gentleman he’s, Jimin opened to door to his room giving the space for Yeoul to walk in first. They were greeted by sleeping Minyeol on Jungkook’s lap. The younger boy slept soundly in a fetal position which awed Jimin.

He’s my son indeed. Jimin smiled inwardly.

“You guys are back” Jin greeted cheerfully.

“Judging from your expression. I assume the talk went well” the leader gave both of them a thumbs up accompanied with his dimple smile. He’s stupidly adorable, Yeoul squealed on the inside.

Jimin glanced at Yeoul warily and he noticed her smile was rather contagious, so he turned her facing him “What…” she blinked in daze. The older boys was judging Jimin hard then only they realized, he was jealous. Wow, love really changed people.

“You…do you smile to anyone like that?” he grazed his teeth together.

“What is wrong with my smile” she cupped her cheeks with a slight pout.

Notching his hand on his hips haughtily, he eyed the innocent girl “Apart from Jeon.. who else do you like in Sonyeodan?” Jimin gruff voice got other members to look at his direction even the sleepy Yoongi could sense sudden silence in the room. He opened his eyes lazily seemed annoyed.

“Hmm…Let me think first” he cocked his ear towards Yeoul with pretend seriousness.

Jin cringed “What the hell is that for?” the leader beside him hushed Jin to keep his mouth shut. Namjoon found it was amusing to watch another side of Jimin, a side that he only showed around Yeoul.

“Is this something that you need to think? Oh god Yeoul..” he grunted in dissatisfaction.

“Dont pressure me I have names in my mind. There is Jeon Jungkook…” as expected the golden maknae turned crimson red as he shifted uncomfortably. Jimin’s stare seemed to throw daggers at his way.

Yeoul played along in teasing Jimin so she went to Hoseok’s side “And this guy, Jhope? His smile lit up my entire world” she smiled adorably like a shy fangirl. With a victory smug plastered all over his face, Hoseok stood up and gave Yeoul a soft hug before Jimin marched to them, pulling the girl away from him.

“Park Jimin I am giving my fanservice to my fan!” Hoseok shrieked in disbelief.

“She is not your fan!” Jimin exclaimed.

Amused, Yoongi snickered lowly “I am not surprised if Yeoul decided to dump Jimin for one of us in the future” green in envy, the younger boy shot him a warning glare.

“Well oh well, Jungkook may fit the role since Minyeol really like him” Hoseok teased.

“I thought she is off limit” said Jungkook.

“Yes she is Jeon. So don’t be like Hobi hyung” Jimin chortled, hugging her shoulder protectively. She chuckled in amusement, now why was she not surprised. He had always been possessive in a good way when it came to Yeoul. Some people never changed.

“Tsk tsk look at you Park Jimin. We are not even dating,are you playing boyfriend now” Yeoul removed his hand off her and sunk beside Jungkook, Minyeol’s air.

“There is nothing wrong with that, I just want to make sure my members know you are taken” he whined while pursing his lips upwards, sulking.

“Unofficially taken” she corrected, Yeoul then shifted her attention to Jungkook “Thank you for looking after Minyeol. Did he make you run?” she chuckled softly.

Jungkook smiled softly “It is all good, Minyeol is a good kid. I had fun, oh do you want to hold him instead?” she gladly nodded and moving Minyeol to her embrace. Sulky Jimin was watching both of them with a disapproving look.

The younger boy stretched a little, massaging his aching muscle even though Minyeol did not weigh much but to stay in one position for an hour could be tiring too. Nonetheless, he had nothing to complaint.

Taehyung strutted inside with snacks and a big grin on his face “ I bought snacks-Oh Yeoul and Jimin fancy to see both of you here. Let’s celebrate since you both made up!” she shook her head at his silliness.

What to celebrate seriously?

In the middle of their mini celebration Yeoul was bombarded with questions from the floor, and she tried her best to answer every single souls in the room. She liked how welcoming Bangtan members were. Without doubt, Jimin was lucky to have them by his side. They were the sweetest friends that he could wish for.

Time passed quickly, as in it’s midnight already? Time flew when you’re having fun with your loved one. Yes her loved one, Jimin. It was too early to say this but that was the truth. She treasured every moments with him, reflecting back her bitter past. Filled with regrets and regrets.

Jimin offered to send her back home though Namjoon insisted her to stay since it was already late. She politely declined the offer considering how inappropriate it would be to hog the room that Jimin shared with Jungkook and Yoongi. She didn’t expect the seven boys to squish in one small room right?

Therefore, Jin offered to drive both of them home, Minyeol was still fast asleep in Jimin’s arm. It was the perfect view of the century. Jimin and Minyeol just how she used to picture all this time. Her heart feel warmth again, how wonderful was that.

As they reached Yeoul’s home, Jimin carried sleeping Minyeol inside and tuck him to bed. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead, Yeoul escorted him out “Thank you Jimin for today” she smiled.

His cat like eyes met hers and she saw the gleam of happiness in his orbs “I have to thank you instead. Thank you Yeoul for giving me chance. We will figure this soon” she smiled, touched by his sincerity. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled Yeoul closed, gently rubbing her arm.

The cold temperature outside seemed to rise, as she relaxed into his arms fully “You have to go, you don’t want to make Jin waiting” his embrace was warm and his muscular arms seemed very protective around her. It’s feel like they are one organism, melted together.

“Lets go out tomorrow, the three of us” he suggested earnestly.

Yeoul raised her head, her glittering gaze skimming over him “But I heard you are heading back tomorrow?” her lips were pressed into thin line. She did not want him to ditch this whole plan of going back to Seoul because of her, he still needed to practice for his upcoming tour in Thailand. It would be another long week for him.

Raising his hand Jimin her hair and smiled “I can make it, we will be leaving in the evening. I will fetch you tomorrow morning, how does it sound?” Yeoul nodded frantically. Of course she loved the idea, it had been so long since she last went out for a date. Well, there was one with Taehwan but it was not even a real date.

“See you tomorrow then” he patted the top of her head “Go inside, it is cold” her eyes smile melted him on the spot.

“Get back home safely” she waved shyly as soon as he saw the window of the van being rolled down revealing smirking Jin.

“How lucky I was to witness your lovey dovey moment. See you again Yeoul” Jin threw his infamous flying kiss with a wink. That startled Yeoul, she immediately went inside with a bright blush on her cheeks.

Jimin retorted “You scared her hyung! Stop throwing that kisses to anyone. She is Na Yeoul not our Armys” he filled the passenger seat. Jin on the other hand just whistled away with a teasing smile earning a smack from Jimin.

“Hyung….” he protested adorably.

At this rate who could stop Kim Seokjin?

-------------------

 

“APPA” Minyeol ran as fast as lightning, tackling Jimin into a tight hug. The younger boy laughed happily “MY APPA IS HERE” Yeoul smiled at the welcoming sight in front of her.

“Daddy’s son so hyper this early” he hold the younger boy, rocking him side to side with a genuine smile. She let them stayed like that exchanging hi and devouring their daddy-and-son moment. Come to think about it again, it felt too real to be truth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter