008 Untold

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8:Sometimes what you are most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free


 

Days passed by very fast; it was already the first week of October which means Jimin’s birthday is approaching. Like the universe actually listened to her prayers, Jimin had few days off next week, just the right time when she planned to celebrate his birthday. After this year, she did not know when they could celebrate it together. It would be hard to even see his face once a month.

These days she felt extremely fatigue and she would vomit every morning like a routine. Yeoul had zero idea why her body acting this way, did she overwork herself?Part time job at the book store did not drain her energy that much. Sometimes her whole body ached making her hard to move every morning.

Sighing to herself, she wiped off “This is the third time for today” grumbling in annoyance.

Yeoul exited the washroom to be welcomed with her best friend concern face, Wongeun “Yeoul-ah are you alright?” He touched her shoulder softly.

“I am okay oppa. I don’t know what is wrong with me lately. I would vomit every morning without fail and my body is aching. I feel like dying” she exasperated a heavy sigh.

Wongeun flinched “Food poisoning? Have you seen doctor for checkups?”

“Not yet”

“WHY!”
”Geez, tone down. I am not deaf. I don’t think it is necessary to meet one”

“You crazy. What if it deteriorates your health even more? Take half day off today and go to hospital. I can handle things here” Wongeun shook his head in disapproval.

“It is okay, I will be alright. Stop worrying please” she poked his forehead and walked passed him to the book shelf to resume her works.

Wongeun snatched the books from her hand “Yah, listen to this oppa. You need help right now, or do I need to drag you to the hospital?” Yeoul frowned at his persistence. She really did not want to go.

How she despised hospital.

“Alright your majesty! I will be going soon but let me finish putting new stocks in the shelf” he ruffled Yeoul’s hair with a victory smile. Ugh, how annoying. Yeoul retorted.

(A/N Here is my favorite Lee Wongeun :*)

 

---------

 

Gazing blankly at the black sky, her heart feel numb. Yeoul took few days off from work and she didn’t talk to anyone which included her mother and Jimin. She was trying to find perfect words to break the news . This was insane.

“Congratulations, you are three weeks pregnant. The baby is healthy but you need to take care of yourself in the process. So, where is your other half? He must be happy to hear this”

She did not expect their intimate moment would turn out this way although they made sure to take precautions on top of everything. Guess, their curiosity really pushed them at the brink of death. Considering Jimin whom pretty much tied up with an agency right now, his future could not be jeopardize because of this issue.

Yeoul was not sure either if Jimin would be happy to hear the news.What if he wanted an abortion? What if he refused to take any responsibility? At this point, she was hopelessly pathetic.

A loud buzz from her phone brought Yeoul back to reality, she peeked at the screen ‘Jimin..’ she sighed weakly. He had been call calling her non stop today though Yeoul had no heart to prolong this silent treatment. But this matter was hard for her to digest especially when she had handful of things to ponder upon.

‘Na Yeoul…Why are you ignoring my call?’ he rubbed his hair angrily. Did he do something to upset her? If so then what was that? The last time they talked over the phone, it didn’t end with a fight. They were just having a normal conversation that any lovers would do. This worried him.

“Jimin you okay?” Hoseok had a baffle look on his face.

“Okay..just..yeah try to reach someone since we are going home for a break tomorrow right?” he was being careful not to reveal his relationship to just anyone. It was no doubt he had grown close to these boys, but he was unsure whether to reveal his relationship with Yeoul just yet.

That sunshine smile on Hoseok face ; either he was excited or he was actually readied to give a mind blowing life advice “Is it a girl’s problem?” his gaze was fixed on Jimin.

Jimin flinched at his assumptions, like how on earth he knew that “W-hat… how did you know that…” those words were stuck in his throat.

“I overheard your conversation with your girl one night.. Didn’t mean to be nosy, but I happened to stumble upon Jiminie at the corner with his phone” he shrugged with a meaningful smile caused Jimin to shift uncomfortable in his seat.

“How long have you been dating her?” he continued.

“2 years? Hyung… can you keep it as a secret?” his fiddled on his lap.

“Why? Will you be embarrassed if anyone find out you are currently dating someone?” Hoseok teased knowing hoe sensitive the younger boy would be.

Jimin coyly answered “Hyung...I rather wait the perfect time to tell them. Until then, keep it to yourself since you happened to stumble upon me at the corner” Jimin mumbled faintly low and Hoseok could see he was actually blushing.

“Alright alright jeez, you are being all kitty right now Jimin. Guess you really are in love” he whistled with a smug. This was the reason why he told nobody about him being in a committed relationship, they would all year long.

Hoseok hopped to take a seat beside Jimin “So tell me everything about her? Is she pretty? Show me her photo” Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

There you go a busy body Jung Hobi.

----------

 

“Don’t you have something to say to me?”

“What?”

“You have been ignoring my call these days. And, out of the blue you are asking me out for a date now? Seriously, Na Yeoul..”

“Hush… We are almost there Park Jimin” her affectionate smile was rather confusing. Jimin still could not brain this whole situation. With that, he followed Yeoul absentmindedly because no matter what she owed him an explanation.

Yeoul stopped on her track and went behind Jimin “From here, you need to close your eyes with my help” her soft whisper was raging his heart. Just how a small girl like her could shake his world? He must be crazily in love.

“What are you up to?” he felt Yeoul tiptoed a little to match his not so tall height and clasped her hands over his eyes.

“Stop until I say so okay?Come on Jiminie starts walking” giggling away at clueless Jimin, they continued to walk comfortably for few more minutes before Yeoul announced they were reaching their destination.

Getting impatient he was about to remove her hand from covering his sight “Wait wait, let me count” Yeoul’s chirpy voice made him even restless. His curiosity was reaching its peak but for the sake of his girlfriend Jimin just played along. As soon as Yeoul was done counting his eyes fluttered open to be welcome with a rather shocking view.

“Y..eoul…wha-t..is..” the sight before him left Jimin speechless. He was too overwhelmed with her warm gesture. There were balloons with his name on it and not far there were floating number “17” then he realized she did this for his birthday.

Yeoul was watching him closely afraid that Jimin might not like this over the top surprise, though she tried her best to keep it as simple as she could. Watching silent Jimin was nerve wrecking, how she wished reading others mind was her forte.

The corner of his lip quirked into a genuine smile as he embraced Yeoul close to his body “Thank you love. You don’t need to do all this when all I need is you” he whispered deeply.

‘You have me and our baby’ she blushed.

“Happy birthday Jimin..” she pulled his neck to match his level and murmured softly. Within second, their lips were locked into a long endearing kiss. Jimin smiled between kisses as he held Yeoul tighter closing the gap between them. Her sweet scent, warmness and only god knows how much he missed his girl.

He mumbled “I miss you baby..” Yeoul could feel his sizzling gaze and it weakened her lower body as her eyes met his.

Gasping for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter